Does height really matter?

Does height really matter?

Only relatively to the pic related, or if you want to play basketball or similar, everything else is a meme.

yes, you should be at least as tall as her when with heels.

Oh, I'm allowed to wear heels? That's okay then.

non meme answer? no, it doesn't.

and if it does then they're clearly not for you

Veeky Forums version

Kek

Pretty much this. As long as she literally looks up to you her biological needs will be met for the most part.

But women are also hugely into image and "frame" dare I say. If you are clearly shorter than all your guy friends while you're standing around talking it doesn't matter if she's still half a foot shorter than you. It'll be unattractive to her.

No. I'm 5'8 and bitches be mirin

being tall is a cultural marxist meme

I'm 5ft6" and all girlfriends I've had have been taller than me.

It literally doesn't matter, anyone who says it does is a meme themselves.

you manlets are truly delusional

height is very important in attraction

Manlets? Where?!
Are they under the white fluffy stuff?

tfw 5'6" manlet

I'll say that height does matter a hell of a lot, but it's possible to offset. being charming and not autistic helps me

if you're autistic, you better be tall..

>butthurt lanklet

what was that? i can't hear you down there

>height is very important in attraction

>2016
>still believing pua

OP I'm gonna sum it up for you pretty well.

Betas used hit on average girls because they are too insecure and scared to go for truly hot girls, so the average girls, being lavished with attention and confidence started to think they genuinely were 10/10, and ironically started rejecting the betas and started expecting they could get really hot guys.

Low and behold the really hot guys didn't want them because they are really hot guys so they are too busy either not caring about women at all or banging the actual 10/10's, so the average girls with loads of confidence, vain and delusional from years of receiving attention from beta faggots, become vapid and spiteful of anything male, blaming them for all their problems.

The betas meanwhile now can't get average girls, because of their own stupidity, and so their confidence gets even worse, and insecurities even more glaringly obvious, they dug themselves into this hole and instead of taking responsibility and growing a pair of balls to climb out, they claim women and vapid, spiteful cunts, and will only sleep with you if you are a rich, hot, 7 foot tall sport star.

And such is the cycle.

Anybody who says "girls only date guys who are..." Or "GL getting a girl if you don't have etc etc" are just the same betas who lavished praise and attention on average girls, backfired, and now can't pull a 5/10 because he made her think she's a 10/10.

Does height matter as long as you're taller than your gf?

It's a factor, but nowhere near as important as Veeky Forums makes it out to be. Confidence and the way you carry yourself matters a LOT more.

In the real world:
>No. i always see 'manlets' with Gfs
Social life:
>Yes i get matches on tinder purely because of my height(6'4 here) but i fuck it up by being autistic. Confidence is key, if you're like me and have none, height is nothing.
Veeky Forums:
>yes if you are not 6ft then get rekt lad

for first impressions is does more so than when people get to know you

I have a friend who is 5'6" and while he does not pull longer girls than himself he does not have much problems with girls below his height

I am 6'4" and like small girls but most small girls have a height complex too

It really own seems being a manlet is relevant on Veeky Forums and not in the real world.

Its important
Anyone who says it isnt is either delusional or just doesnt know about how important it is.

Every girl i ever met cares about height and i often overhear girls laughing about short dudes.
I didnt believe girls were this cruel either but thats just how it is.
Manlet threads are the only thing on Veeky Forums that are actually true.
It's fucked up
I cant lie im really happy to be on the other end at 6"2

>I'm 5'10"
>Had some short (guessing 5'2") bitch come up to me at the bar
>Chat for a bit then out of nowhere she says what are you like 5'6"?
>My Penis did a full 360 and crab walked out of there

Seriously never been so turned off

Who gives a fuck?

Well I look like average as fuck compared to Veeky Forums standards and have a gorgeous girlfriend. Not even relative, she is beautiful...

She always said it was my personality that kept her interested but I'm also really tall.

that's my boi hemingway right there.

lol you probably could have said 6ft1 and she would still have no idea whether you were lying or not

Even though you're autistic for typing this all out, I would agree. I have friends like the person you just described and they like every instagram post by girls yet never try to make anything happen. Then get bitter when I have a long term perfect qt because I actually approached her.

banging sloots maybe

finding a good gf no

exactly this

10/10 females have the same standards as 6/10 females

That's a man right there.

kek

height is a social construct

Yes but so do other things.

I regularly go out with my 6'2 friend and he gets about the same amount of pussy as I do on some days he gets more, on others I do. I'm 5'10 though.

No point In being tall if you have a small dick haha

Tumblr as fuck