Why pizza is frowned upon? Its pretty much just meat and vegetables anyways

Why pizza is frowned upon? Its pretty much just meat and vegetables anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dough, sauce, high in fat.

pretty much this, too many empty calories.

Bread dude, bread

"""""""""empty"""""""""" kals.
I dislike that meme.

Typical american pizza
>no fiber
>only simple carbs from refined flour
>sugar in processed pizza sauce
>a ton of saturated fat from cheese
You can counteract this by using whole wheat flour, making the pizza sauce yourself from fresh tomatoes and using no or only a small amount of cheese.

What about the dough, you retard? Not to mention sauces and shit.

why? it's true.

flour, sauce, and cheese provide basically no essential nutrients apart from calcium from the cheese.

You can make homemade pizza with a very thin base, and add whatever you want to it so you can track what you eat. Make pizza like the italians do.

Look for alternatives to the dough. I was reading up on a cauliflower pizza crust the other day, it's worth a try. Or just put your oats into a blender, make oat flour and use it to make the base. You just need to sprinkle it with some olive oil instead of bathing it like they do in fast food chains.

It's the murican pizzas they make out there you should be watching out for, pizza itself isnt' the devil.

They make you strong nevertheless. Empty calories is an overused term, eventhough it's true. I'll have berries with my oats and then a fuckin big mac.

This only reaches problematic levels if you're a fatboy who eats more than half yhe pizza. 1-2 slices is a simple carby cheat meal w/ cheese

because it sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4

>Why pizza is frowned upon?
Because Veeky Forums is filled with non-CHADS

It's mostly starchy white bread and oil and cheese. The meat used on pizza tends to be fatty low-protein cuts or sausages, and the vegetable content is barely worth mentioning (pizza sauce is not a vegetable, it is sugar).

Oh, sure. Just a slice of pizza is a-ok for a cheat meal. Around 300-500calories depending on whats on it and how thick the dough is.

Small amounts of vegetable oil are healthy though. Lots of poly- and monounsaturated fats along with omega-6 and barely any saturated fat. God tier calories.

Because Veeky Forums has been invaded by /r9k/ autists who hate on us supreme CHADs who enjoy PIZZA while making more gains than them.

Yes, raw.
When oil goes over its smoking point, all the good stuff gets degraded. Olive oil in a salad, god tier stuff. Olive oil in a smoking hot pan for too long, and you could have used shit 1$ frying oil.

>carbs
Only thing about it thats bad is that it lacks fiber (enriched, processed), but carbs are carbs
>fat
Saturated fat from the cheese, sure. Its also in milk. Saturated fats are not the devil, newer studies are contradicting the older studies. Getting saturated fats from a steak or from cheese is comparable
>sauce
Im not a fan of most commercial sauces, but a simple pizza sauce with tomato paste, salt, basil amd garlic is essentially just lipopene, vitamin A, and some fiber
>toppings
Cant really go wrong unless you add an excess of higher fat, lower protein smoked meats (bacon, chourico, hamburg meat) instead of chicken or similar
Godtier for bulking if you utilize thin crust pizza

Subtle kek

>CALORIES ARE CALORIES
>CARBS ARE CARBS
>FATS ARE FATS

This is how you know a person isn't gonna make it

This

Saw a show on tv where they showed the difference between the oils after being in a bit pan

Vegetable and sunflower oil were unchanged but the Olive oil was a completely different colour and looked pretty gross desu

This pizza is only 10g carbs, faggots.

and tastes like shit

That's me. I only get pizza once a month or so but I'll eat a whole large pizza by myself. 6'2" 190 lbs.

>Its pretty much just meat and vegetables anyways.
here, let me fix that line for you
>It's pretty much just dough with a little bit of meat and vegetables anyways.

Because it's a salad not a pizza.

A slice or two is not bad at all. Macros are not ideal but whatever. The problem is most people are eating at least 4 slices at a meal without feeling satiated which can really fuck up any type of Calorie/ macro goals you're trying to hit.

>costco pizzas are like 700 calories a slice
>each one comes with 6 slices
>I used to eat entire costco pizzas
I kinda miss those days tbqh

what pizza?

looks like one he made himself with a tortilla.

nah, it's more like some shitty cauliflower crust, or almond. inedible shit. I like keto and it's very effective but I can't stand faggots replicating recipes, failing hard and saying "see? like the real thing!!!11".

Just deal with it, you can't eat pizza. Eat something else.

a slice of pizza for a cheat meal? Why even bother? You can't have just a slice.

And I thought summerfags were a meme. Fuck me, right?

only empty calories i can actually think of are from distilled alcohol

Home made pizza is little worse than a sandwich, store bought of god forbid chain store pizza is god tier bulking/beetus food.

>people not in the Yorba Linda area of california don't have access to fitness grill

how do an y of you make it?

A 'go 'za

lol, kys (kill yourself) my dude.

you seem upset bfam (brother from another mother)

Google "fat head pizza"
Thank me later haters

>i already know i hate that food even though ive never tried it.

I remember when i was a spoiled 10 year old