Why should I go beyond beginner gains if women find big muscles repolsive?

Why should I go beyond beginner gains if women find big muscles repolsive?

>implying women know what they want

Because you make the body you want and go find a girl who agrees that it's the sexiest body type.

Your problem though is that you put the opinions of unnamed women over your own. You don't care who you get, you just want one. Or many.

That's fucking pathetic man.

Be yourself, but surround yourself with people who like the person you really are.

Trigger warning: Post derailment

It'seems easy to spot people who know nothing about women because they make blanket statements about what "women" like or don't like.

There is no "one trick". There's literally nothing you can do that ALL women are either going to love or hate. There are women who like muscular men, and also women who like soft nerdy men.

So lucky for you, because now you can continue being an unmotivated DYEL faggot who knows nothing about life and some poor chick out there is actually into that sorta.

>lifting to impress women

Women have no idea about what they want. Either that or they lie about it.

And no, you're not gonna look like frank zane, arnold or connie by simply lifting natty a few times per week.

So shut up and keep lifting.

>Implying I'm not lifting to get a body that will impress other men.

Big muscles are unnatural and were much less common before weightlifting was invented.

So you would expect women's evolved preference to be the athletic body, the kind that you would develop while hunting for food, which seems to be confirmed by the survey.

So why would you want to limit your perfect women to a much smaller pool of women?

Not OP, but i dont lift to impress women. I lift to make *her* jealous so she'll take me back.Maybe once she sees that i can lift 1/2/3/4 she'll realize, r-right guys?

Because what they say and what they mean are two different things, do you really think Arnold struggled to get pussy in his prime?

>Makes a long involved post
>Expects people to care about his shit opinions
>Expects people to care about his namefaggotry and drama nonsense
>Calls people autistic but doesn't post boipussy
>Complains about aids but doesn't post boipussy for me to fap to forcing me to relieve my sexual urges in some STD ridden whore
>Telling some autist not to start with me but too autistic to post boipussy
>Fills out namefield but doesn't fill out boipussy field

P O S T B O I P U S S Y

>My fucking face when I ravage cute tomato's tender, virginal boipussy
>My fucking face when I turn him into a cock hungry slut
>My fucking face when he relocates to Seattle
>My fucking face when I make him crawl around on all fours nude 24/7 and he accepts his new role as my sex pussy
>My fucking face when I take him anally in public and he's exposed as the little cockhungry whore that he is
>My fucking face when his cute trap feminine penis ejaculates a thin stream of superior seattle semen and I force him to eat it
>My fucking face when he enjoys it like a good little dogslut

Because he was famous and assertive, and that was probably more important than the way he looked.

Are you expecting to end up like the picture on the right by accident or something?

No, just wondering what the deal is with all the posts of roided guys bragging about girls loosing their spagghetti over them.

Also trying to shed some light on the truth before some people turn their life around to achieve something that won't actually get them what they want.

>implying you lift at all

gtfo twink faggot

Firstly, even if 2% of the 3 billion+ eligible women are into bigger muscles, that means you'd have to narrow it down from the 60 million available if it worked that way. You'd rather weed through 2.8 billion?

Second, I wouldn't 'expect' anything from evolution. It doesn't work that way. Women weren't breeding with men who "looked" like they could gather food. The ones who couldn't died and thus couldn't breed in the first place. If anything, women didn't have a choice in how guys looked during that time.

Further, IF it worked they way you said, and it doesn't, you would really want to find a girl who's ONLY criteria for finding a mate is how efficient he looks at gathering food? Are you still a fucking ape? That's some retarded logic.

Earth today isn't Earth of 200,000 years ago. Humans look at MANY factors when selecting a mate because we can. Thinking otherwise just proves how little you know of the world and how few women you've been with. I can go pull a girl right now who doesn't "prefer" my body type because I have more going o for me than just fucking muscle size.

>big
>lean
>natty
Choose one.
You will never reach a point where you'll be so big that women find you repulsive. Unless you get fat of course.

you mean choose two you retard
jesus chirst

the thing is that you have to look like the second picture on a good day to look like the first picture after a night of drinking and skipping meals/workouts

same goes for 1st and 3rd, 4th and 2nd.

the bigger i got, the more attention i got. Even the feminist, dyed haired bitches would touch me up.

i dont know why more bodybuilders dont put this fucking meme to rest, ive never had it easier with females, they come to me.

Cause they want idiots believing like OP, so there's less competition.

You're right, faggot.

There's no way that's 82.3% bodyfat lmao

retard

Gotcha.

>Lifting for women

What they don't tell you in the picture is that the 82.3% are the bottom 82.3% and the 2.1% not only has access to the 2.1% but the remaining 97.9% are also an option for him.

Kek

100x this.

Thank you for being a smart person in a sea of retards.

steroid users have high test levels - that will show up in body language, behaviour, complexion etc. women may even be able to smell it.

>caring this much about what sloots like

its come to a point where i honestly believe that women like softer men because they are easier to control. but anyway, keep in mind that there are women who like thicc men, an they are just as plenty out there.

To be fair, you'd almost certainly need to be using gear to get to a point where women even begin to say it's "repulsive".

left looks most aesthetic to me.

>doing things for women

no user, you are the women