Is dis real? If so, why are they so shallow? Not saying I lift for women but this really triggers me

Is dis real? If so, why are they so shallow? Not saying I lift for women but this really triggers me.

Take your damn triggers elsewhere you fucking nancy boy.

Btw, Left girl says He doesnt have six pack, right girl says Much muscle, so gud!

some girls are into X some are into Y people arent machines

tuesday evening in starbucks:
>eww look at the gym bro, who does he think he is, all that muscle, and showing it off in his vest, i bet hes really insecure. Can you imagine how small his dick is stacey lol :) xx

Friday night in the club:
>omg your biceps are so big and hard, take me home and bend me over!!!

rinse and repeat

different people have different tastes user

shocking, I know

let me guess, you're a fatass powerlifter?

yeah, women like ottermode the most, what a surprise

yes, ottermode is best mode for girls

how is this not common knowledge by now

Is she saying no sixpack in the first panel? I know she's saying so muscular on the second one.

>that cockroach language.

>this is what fat powerlifters actually think
Unless you're on gear or too high in bodyfat, there's practically no chance you'll be "too big" for most women.

>showing off his muscles in public

autist

>walking to the shop minding my business
>"showing off"

degenerate hater

Women prefer fitness model rather than professional bodybuilder physique, big news

lmao @ this insecure cuck
you dont have balls to do that

>women showing cleavage in public
r-roasties!

Stop hating nigger.

I think that you are the real autist here mate
not even joking

Yes, exactly.

This.

You are seriously retarded if you haven't yet realised that the vast majority of women are not into bodybuilder physiques.

Even normies know this FFS.

The thing is that the girl saying "Oh how muscular is that ottermode dude". I mean can't she see that the other dude has more muscle, but he is little bit fat than the other one? If the bodyfat is the significant thing here why doesn't she just say "Wow, this guy has really low bodyfat" instead of this.

I wear clothes that fit me because I'm not a manchild like 90% of this board

you can be big as shit but if you feel the need to broadcast it you're still the same autist you were when you started lifting

>tfw I wear suit at work
>tfw i wear wifebeater during free time and trigger faggots like you

normies have a lot of trouble discerning fat tissue from bodytissue

what you also need to understand is, even if the huge dude was 8% bf, they'd still prefer the ottermode dude

Because women are not autist that browse Mongolian cheese selling board

*muscletissue not bodytissue

I should be mad at this comment, but I legit kek'd cuz that is totally true.

Dude, everybody doing bb/fitness wants to show their muscle cuz they give effort into it. Maybe too much, maybe not much. But we do, just admit it.

>women act retarded so I can now act retarded
the post