Is the pull out method legit...

Is the pull out method legit? I see everyone on the misc talk about raw dogging sloots and just pulling out when you're about to nut so you don't get the sloot pregnant. But I thought precum could get a sloot pregnant too?

I'm kind of confused on this. Is it safe to raw dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pre-ejaculate fluid can contain semen if you recently came and did not pee once or twice after. Otherwise it does not contain semen.

My area is too high in Gonorrhea and Chlamydia to not wear a condom.

chlamydia is extremely common and it is possible to impregnate someone depending on circumstances, cmon user just use a rubber or find a girl with an IUD

>Is it safe to raw dog?
kys

I've done it many many times, it's against my better judgement but when I'm fucking my better judgement kind if goes out the window. I've never gotten a girl pregnant as far as I know, and have never failed to pull out in time.

jesus christ that must feel shitty as fuck
nutting in a pussy bareback is cash
i feel sorry for you guys

Wear a condom unless she's your gf and you know she's on the pill. It's pretty simple to not knock a girl up. Accidental babies are normally made from retards.

I don't have a source for you anymore, but I was interested in this question a while ago and did some research. The takeaway was that condoms had a success rate of 95% or 97% (can't remember which it was), while pulling out was at 82%.

What it means is that, out of 100 pregnancies that would have happened without any contraception method, only 5 (or 3) of these pregnancies would happen if you use a condom, while 18 of these pregnancies would happen if you just pullout.

For reference, the contraceptive pill was between 90-98%, depending on the pill and the girl.

I know these numbers seem to be taken out of my ass. Again, it's just what I remember from my reading a while back (and I'm full autismo so I remember numbers well). Unfortunately I'm not interested enough in you believing me or not, so I won't try to find the source again.
So take it or leave it I guess, but you have your answer.

Btw I can tell you that the source was peer-reviewed scientific paper, not shitty blog somewhere in the interwebs.

Use a condom unless you're 99.9% sure that the girl has no infections and you trust her when she says she has an implant, is on oral contraception, or is willing to get morning-after oral contraception. That applies whether you pull out or not. If there's leakage from your dick then pregnancy is a possibility. People have gotten pregnant from foreplay. Don't take the chance.

There is literally no better feeling then blowing your load balls deep in a girl, especially when she tells you to cum in her.

so i recently got a gf we both have condoms. fucked 4 times so far in the past 2 days came inside her.

shes not on pill but she says she cant get pregnant during this time of the month.

I think I may have made a mistake

I always do it when I'm drunk
I have pretty bad varicocele in my left nut so I'm pretty sure I'm impotent anyway

plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method
Here, literally the first google result.

With a condom on? You're fine. Get her on the pill, though.

rip gains

>Pretend to make her breakfast
>Lace her food with a couple morning after pills

>shes not on pill but she says she cant get pregnant during this time of the month.
Lol my friend got his gf pregnant this way. He trusted her because she was a nurse. That was a pain free lesson for me, but for him...

jesus christ, we believe you, you fucking beta faggot! Don't be such a pussy

Using a condom is beta as fuck, plus it feels like chit since it chokes my dick. Raw dog crew reporting in.

i meant we both hate condoms

Sauce oh god SAUCE

I don't slay sluts raw. Im not worried about stds, but pregnancy. Pulling out works most of the time, but pre cum can have a tiny bit of sperm in it and my dick leaks tons of pre cum so I worry about it.

I just broke up with my long term gf 2 months ago. She had an iud and it was great creampieing her on the reg, but she was crazy and lazy.

I've had 4 long term girlfriends in the span of 5 years, never used condoms, only pulling out. Sex almost daily, never had a problem, maybe I'm just sterile

Nigga you're retarded. Name your child Maladrox.

Pull out method has success rates in the high 90s if done right.
That means pee before sex and know yourself well enough to know that you're out before the ejaculation (usually about 1 full second before the orgasm feeling).
A good rule of thumb for me is I make sure that a few extra strokes by hand are needed to cum after pulling out.
Don't listen to these autits about STDs.
None of them fucking matter except HIV and pretty much nobody has that shit anymore.
They're all completely curable except herpes and HIV and herpes means fuck all if you're healthy.
Go watch Adam Ruins Everything on herpes. Yes I know it's cringy.
Have fun hermano.

Been dating my gf for 7 months and fucking for 10. We still use condoms and she's on the pill. Neither of us want a kid at this point so we take the precautions.

Just think, are you ready to pay for a kid or an abortion just to fuck some slut raw?

had a GF for 3 years, she wasnt on the pill, i enjoyed fucking her raw, mostly had sex on safe days, always pulled out, every few times we'd fuck on her period (when the river was flowing low) never got her pregnant and never had a pregnancy scare with her, but she wasnt the first one, im starting to wonder if im sterile

>condoms and pill
Retard

Abortions are under 300$ if you get one in the first two months.

>None of them fucking matter except HIV and pretty much nobody has that shit anymore.
Spoken like a true kid in his early 20's. Enjoy your AIDs faggot.

my gf's on the pill and I fucked her raw the first time we had sex
kek

>don't worry user it's a safe day
Enjoy your babby

Considering what's at stake, it is absolutely NOT worth the risk.

>mfw my parents are pretty sure my dad got my mom pregnant within the first couple of days after the started trying
>same thing with conceiving my sister
>same thing with my dads brother and his wife and their kids

Apparently the males im my family have swimmers...makes me worry until I realize I don't get laid anyways

Fucked my gf raw a couple days after her period and came inside of her. Mistakes were made

Am I fucked?

>spoken like a true member of the largest demographic on Veeky Forums
What a ballsy bet.
Keep justifying your cloistered lifestyle because it keeps you safe from m-muh AIDS.

Be a good father user

I have a future (so does she) and knocking up a girl would pretty much ruin that. A pregnancy is probably the worst thing that could happen to me.

Of the pool of people you fuck from when was the last time you heard about someone getting AIDS?

>not using heavy stacks of roids to make sure your sperm is dead as fuck

Also it's pretty obvious that the guy has herpes. No one without herpes would say that it means fuck all, lol.

You're a literal retard if you think of STDs that casually. AIDS is still a very real threat. I hope your children get whooping cough because why get them immunizations bro? "pretty much nobody has that shit anymore"

Enjoy your AIDS retard.

Zero because I'm not a moron. But anecdotal evidence is fucking stupid to justify shit by. How many people do you ride bikes with that get hit by planes? Why not just ride your bikes on the tarmac all day bro?

I don't but the vast majority of people with herpes are too healthy to ever notice.
It's a non issue for people with normal immune systems.
Seriously, go watch the stupid ARE vid on YouTube.
He cites decent sources.

Oh sweet Jesus sauce on that pic?

Knock her up if you're both Caucasian. The aryan race needs more children

haha what a pussy
pic related, do you think achilles and ajax used condoms before going to war?

Legit everyone who's not going to die randomly has a future wtf are you talking about

My gf is on birth control. Why dont you fags have gfs who protect themselves. Blowing your load in a tight as fuck pussy is the best feeling you can have as a man.

>I don't but the vast majority of people with herpes are too healthy to ever notice.
>It's a non issue for people with normal immune systems.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA is that you Nurgle? I'm not falling for that shit again.

> bro
> bro
Do your straw men keep the loneliness away?

>4 ltr in 5 years
Those aren't long term relationships then. ltr is at least 2 years each; enough time for crazy puppy love neurotransmitters to wear off

>aids is still a real threat
aids doesn't kill a whole lot of people if you have access to modern medicine (aka not living in a little hut made out of cow shit in the middle of an african desert)
it's basically just a chronic disease

No, but I hear it keeps the herpes away. But you shouldn't worry about that dawg, It's nbd, totes, like AIDS.

AIDS doesn't kill anyone. You know it's amazing, researchers apparently started to notice a trend several years ago that younger people no longer feared HIV infection because of retarded shit like "just take pills." Those younger people would now be in their early 20's. Raw dog all the pussy you want, but be smart(er) about it and don't act like AIDS isn't a real thing.

Considering 1 in 3 people have or have had an STD...it's not worth the risk. Your do know they make good quality thin feeling condoms now right?

Don't listen to this fucking retard (). Keep doing what you're doing, it's nice to finish inside of her bareback once in a while but there's no way I was risking this with my ex.

A disease i don't want

It couldn't be more obvious you are simmering with rage at the idea of people having, easy, casual sex. It would be more funny than sad if angry little men like you didn't shoot everybody they hate these days.

had gf for 2 years, 2 years of fucking without a condom and no babies. just strong pull out game

I know a guy who gets laid all the goddamn time, always raw dogs (on principle because condoms make it feel like shit), and has yet to knock a bitch up. He says he pulls out, so, entirely anecdotal, but it seems viable.

Steroids + pulling out seems pretty safe for me

You wear a CONDOM while CHAD fucks STACY bareback.

Look, you don't need to be upset about your status. It's literally not a big deal. Nobody even gets that shit dude.

I've been having casual sex since you were avoiding going to the chalk board because you had an erection. Casual sex is great, but again, only a moron would take such a casual outlook on STDs, especially HIV. Be smart when you bareback. Being an adult is understanding the risks.

Unless you're leaky, pulling out is mostly fine, usually i pull out and stroke it a few times to be sure, give me some time to aim it too lmao

This, kinda.

I don't wear condoms but I don't nut inside of her even though she is on the pill

Pill: prevents pregnancy
Condom: prevents stds

How is that retarded

no they fucked their comrads assholes

0.3% of people in USA have HIV.
There is a 0.04% chance to have HIV passed on through vaginal penetration.
You're about as likely to get hit by lightning as you are to get HIV.

Veeky Forums is always bitching about birth control, they have this crazy idea that it makes girls fat or behave differently due to hormones or whatever. This fear apparently outweighs the benefits. Veeky Forums is pretty fucking dumb, as evidenced by this thread.

Sure, but do you run out in the middle of a lightning storm holding a metal rod? Odds aren't flat across the board. People get struck by lightning, people get AIDS. Being smart avoids both.

You should also explain what those numbers mean because most people (including you) have no clue. If the condom is used correctly, and it remains intact throughout, there is no chance of pregnancy. There is a 2-5% chance that the condom will "fail" as in break. An intact condom is not penetrable by semen. The same goes for pulling out. If you have no cum previously, and you pull out on time, there's no reason a pregnancy should occur. The rate of failure is much higher because guys often times don't pull out in time or don't pee a few times after cumming before going again. Also, precum can have a few spermies swimming around so there's always that tiny chance.

Not the guy you're replying to but I feel like that vaginal transfer percentage can't be right. I don't know for sure though.

/thread

>it's basically just a chronic disease

Fuck you. Don't pretend chronic disease isn't something awful that can fuck your life up completely.

I hope you get AIDS. Enjoy your social stigma, pain, no insurance, no life partner and having to turn tricks to pay for your meds.

Nuh uh, look at Magic Johnson. I can be just like that, right?

I know that it's still a terrible thing, just saying that having aids doesn't equal instant death anymore

I have a fairly large penis and did the pullout game for 15 years. This last girl made me buy some xl condoms and it was ok for feeling. It just sucks stopping up and putting one on.

I've been pulling out with my gf for the past 7 years. She's on the pill as well. I've dumped it in her

It's totally fine, pre-ejaculate doesn't contain semen. Used it with wife for 12 years with no issues.

I come in my girlfriend multiple times a week for the past 2 years
18/19 year olds get knocked up because they pull out/fuck without condoms while not being on birth control

That's according to a meta-analysis of several studies performed by the Canadian Association of Information Treatment Exchange. Insertive vaginal sex carries a 0.04% risk of contracting HIV from a positive partner.
Receptive vaginal sex carries a 0.08%, so the risk is double for women receiving infected sperm. The risk is much higher for anal sex.

>7 years
Lock that shit up, bro

Hep C is curable?

It's safe if you know how to do it.

gf's been on the pill for about 2 months now, yesterday was the first day of her taking the first pill following the one week no-pill period after the second month and i came inside her today

will she get pregnant

Abortion fucks up woman's hormones for a time, and hurts her health. Which you should care about if she is an LTR.

Don't get sex ed advice from Veeky Forums you fucking retard
Literally everyone is a virgin here

Within the last year or so, yep. Pretty costly, but all you have to do is take a pill once a day for 3 months. 99% success rate.

>makes girls fat or behave differently due to hormones or whatever
Happened to my wife after years of being on the pill. Stopping taking the pill fixed that.