What are some good exercises to do when you live in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's no gyms or equipment...

What are some good exercises to do when you live in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's no gyms or equipment stores around you? (Still got internet tho) I'm gonna be like this for another 3 years before I can move to the city with my brother, and I kept putting off working out because of my circumstances but I realized that I'm just making excuses and wasting precious time. What's some shit I can do to prepare my body for then?

At the moment all I got in mind is push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups and crunches, is this enough?

100 push ups
100 pull ups
100 squats
100 sit ups
run 10km everyday

won't get you joocy but will increase your endurance for sure and probably build a wee bit of muscle

Okay, One Punch Man.

the one punch man workout routine would 100% work for this NEET of an OP who lives in the middle of nowhere. you cannot deny that

The delusional DYEL summers are really starting to show

>inb4 i was just baiting you lol

if you have internet, you can order things you need online, you poof

Why do people post this stupid shit. It's not funny.

Do not do this OP.

What I did was went on craigslist / amazon and got 100lbs of used weights, dumbbells, and a pull up bar. Prior to that, I used to jog to a playground early in the morning and do pull ups on that bar.

You can build a significant amount of muscle with those things alone if you're persistent and diet correctly.

No, it fucking wouldn't. It would totally fuck up his joints and knees and you're a DYEL fucking retard for even suggesting it.

Truth is I'm also kinda poor and very few services deliver all the way up to me.

And why bother if I'll do everything properly in a couple of years. I'll just stick with some old-fashioned(cheap) way for now, how did the ancient greeks do it?

what about that routine would fuck up joints and knees?

If anything it seems too tame. Only 100 squats? 100 pushups? thats pretty damn easy

No it wouldn't you stupid fuck, goddamn dyels trying to wreck peoples bodies

Order a cheap or used dumbbell set online. I don't care how poor you are you can put at least enough for that given time

Ironically lifting weights is by far the worst thing you can do for your joints. Push-ups sit-ups and running are nothing to your joints compared to squat dl ohp fit is really just a bunch of broscience spouting meat heads

Y-you do know he was referencing an anime right user ?

What's wrong with it?

they went to a communal training area, got naked, and wrestled each other

You're just showcasing your ignorance.

Samefag / REALLY showcasing your ignorance.

Ask any of us who were in the military who have fucked up joints from running and doing assloads of push ups all day. Lifting doesn't hurt your joints if you do it correctly and focus on good form as opposed to straining weight you cannot lift safely.

Just leave this thread with your weeabo workout memes. Don't steer this poor guy in the wrong direction.

It's bad for your joints and you won't build any muscle. Moreover, running 10 km a day is completely unreasonable for most people to start out with and you'll most likely give yourself shin splints running that distance every single day.

If you just lift moderately 3 times a week and have a good diet you'll be working out way smarter and will experience much better gains. You can still run, but it should be high intensity cardio and maybe only a few times a week or you're going to screw up your body.

I'm guessing you haven't done exercise for almost 3 years now, you trying to jump into the deep end with running and stupid amounts of body weight excercises are stupid, and very dangerous for your joints.

If you are overweight get a diet set out and put yourself into a deficit (if you have that good)

If your are skelly then eat above maintenance at around 500.

Purchase some some interchangeable dumbell and barbell set so you can use them for everything, and a bench.

Then you can incorporate some dips for the lower pecs if your bench doesn't decline, and some pull-ups once your diet has started to kick in and you can lift yourself.

If you don't have the money for the bench and things, then I suppose you could do 5x5 push-ups until you get a stronger chest then up them to 10x5.

Find a nice even gap just enough for your body to fit it comfortably and place a solid bar or beam across the top, then hold onto the bar above you and pull yourself up. This will help with your pull-up strength until you can do them properly

You're probably the summerfag if you didn't recognize that as an anime training routine that's been posted here constantly for months as a joke.

Look up solitary fitness by charlie bronson

Yeah, except people take it seriously.

Especially the user in this thread.

Except I'm trying to help the person who is asking for the fucking help. Read my post above yours.

>you trying to jump into the deep end with running and stupid amounts of body weight excercises are stupid, and very dangerous for your joints.

Never said I was gonna do the 100 workout thingy, (and definitely not from the get-a-ago)

The rest of your advice is exactly what I've been looking for, thanks. Also I haven't seen any mention in the thread about squats and crunches though, should I steer clear or do them? And I've noticed people advising against long runs, what other ways are there to build stamina?

>And I've noticed people advising against long runs, what other ways are there to build stamina?

You still need to do cardio. It's not only good for your heart, but it helps you burn calories (even after you run) and promotes your immune system.

If you're DYEL, you just need to make sure you do high intensity cardio on at least a semi-regular basis. Do 60-120s (run for sixty seconds, jog for 120 seconds). If you do that once or twice a week (running on turf, track, or grass - not concrete or asphalt), you'll build endurance.

You don't want to run 10 KM every single fucking day though.

this

Sorry, the first post was a troll and I didn't want you to follow what he said so I typed that. With the bu bell set you can do lunges and waited calf raises for your legs along with straight leg deadlifts for your hamstrings. I'm not sure how you would squat without a place to put the barbell higher up for you to stand under but you honestly won't need it with those 3 excercises. You can do crunches as much as you like along with pike crunches for your lower abs. But they won't be noticeable until you lower your body fat through diet. Good luck and I hope I've helped you

Auto correct is a bitch. The best way to build stamina is sprinting in short bursts, walking then Sprinting again. 10 second sprint, 30 second cool down to start then when you get better up the sprint time, lower the cool down time.

Just stop dude.
Buy yourself some bars and plates or dumbbells. Failing that 3 years is ample time to work up to some advanced calisthenics programs, which will net you some muscle with proper dieting and get your body in good working order for when you can get your hands on some real equipment.