What are some aesthetic haircuts?

What are some aesthetic haircuts?

Either none, buzz or bowl cut

Anything else and you just look like a prissy faggot

personally i like getting the back and sides cut decently short, and the fringe cut above my eyebrows.

Not as tryhard as pic related but along those lines.

Only answer

>tryhard
Synonymous with douche
Means that it's something guys who get laid do and you're bitter about it

you can project your insecurity all you want friendo but i was referring to all the products that guy has in his hair.

All OP needs is to cut his hair to similar proportions to get the job done. If you're that insecure about anonymous posters insulting your haircut perhaps you should rethink your haircut.

Just a simple buzz cut, or on rare occasions I'll get a fade. Nothing fabcy .

For the love of god, don't call it the nazi haircut anywhere out of Veeky Forums. It's a fucking short hair undercut.

I did at work and no one really said anything

High or medium skin fade or just a 1" buzz cut

kek are you jewish or something m8
nobody here gives a fuck

>For the love of god, don't call it the nazi haircut
lol u mad bro???

I literally ask my barber for a Hitler Youth. Doesnt care in the slightest

Topkek based barber

Exactly

Doucebag, tryhard and asshole are terms used by beta fags to justify to themselves why they're better then alphas/chads.

My barber is Polish and she calls it "the hilter youth" she's always a massive flirt too, calls me her angel because I have blonde curly hair. I know she flirts with all her customers but its a real ego boost, makes me look forward to getting a haircut.

Hey man I get that haircut, getting it today actually.

What can I do with a crazy peak? I've always just shaved my hair, but I'm starting to see face gains and wanna try actually having hair.

I don't think I'm due to go bald any time soon, I've had the same hairline since I was 14. Now 25.

fades using varying lengths on top

you can NEVER go wrong with a quality fade

>bowl cut
You mean the public obscenity cut?

Shut up you fucking nazi

Short-hair is a indicator that you're a cucked beta with 3rd rate responsibilities and income.

Groomed long hair is the perfect way to show you're completely in control of your life, and don't need to conform to standards because you're completely independent.

How bad of a peak is it? I'm just on the line where a side part or a long fringe covers it nicely but if It recedes any more ill enter ridiculous comb over territory.

short sides and a little long on top might do you, just don't comb it back or coif it,

>tfw I brought this exact picture to a hairdresser last year

omw to this

in the meantime I look like a fucking beatle, ugh

Oh yes the ever popular "I went to India on mommies credit card" style, very attractive. Its perfect for picking up 30 year old slags that smell like hommous and bug spray.

a haircut is a fucking haircut (for most males)
it's sole purpose is to not look like a neandertal, pls stop overanalyzing

If you have a handsome face, you will look good with long hair. If you look like Conan the barbarian, you will look fearsome with long hair.

Everyone else will just look like this.

t. a long haired metalhead

>pale skinnyfags/obesefags look terrible with long hair
naw, really? next thing you'll tell me is autism prevents meaningful relationships

Yeah well you know what Veeky Forums is like. Sometimes you just gotta spell it out.

Wild and free, boys.

All you Hitler Youth faggots need to grow up.

Who is that man? He looks trust-worthy and honest.

Maybe he can babysit my little sister sometime.

Wait, wrong pasta.

Boy George's haircut

long hair if you already have a good looking face, if you're ugly or average then don't bother.

Zane's the best honestly

Arnold comes close

Low key will get you pussy. Tryhard is overdoing it like in the post you quoted. A faggot is you.

Is this the lead singer from Kaleo?

kekt

That was the last time we saw ''Shekels&haircuts'' serving non-jewish clients...

It's a bitch to maintain though.

I've got semi long hair at the mo and I'm debating whether or not I should cut it...

Oh and ignore the haters. Most guys who get triggered by long hair are baldies who have no choice of hairstyle but a buzzcut to maintain their dignity.

>at the mo
kys my man

>kys
slay thyself sodomite

Mine.

Latbrah cuckold follower detected

>cuckold
Stop projecting

20 years ago I would have agreed with you.