Does being swole bring any benefit to your career?

Does being swole bring any benefit to your career?

That depends on your career. Is it related to sports? Marketing? programming?
Also, I doubt it will bring any benefit to you, as you're retarded

I go from job to job. People, including management, bother me a lot less, if at all these days. Even when I fuck up.

It shows everyone that you're dedicated and can follow a schedule, so of course it does have a positive effect.

This. It also makes you feel like you can do anything so you perform better overall.

Actually, I think you're retarded.

OP asked you (the reader) a question about the reader. You (you) assumed he was asking about himself.

Yeeah sorry friend i have some bad news. You're retarded. See

What the fuck? Didn't your dad ever teach you to not say retarded shit?

Fucking single mothers ruining the world, cesspool of a males.

Being TALLER has been proven to help you during salary negotiations.

>28
>Live with parents
>No car
>No degree

How fucked am i

More respect from people.

R-E-S-PEACE-V-T... find out what it means to me!

On a scale of 1 to 10 you're at a solid 5.

>Loser at 30's
You didn't make it user

Yes. I manage a gym and am a personal trainer. Being "swole" is a basic tenant of muh professions.

it's not too late, it's never too late!

you're never fucked until you're homeless

>t. future poor faggot

yes. I work in something COMPLETELY unrelated and I can attest that being swole gives me advantages over the other nerds

I don't know about being Veeky Forums's definition of swole being helpful in any career outside of private security. But being fit in the normie sense does help me maintain a good schedule, stay alert throughout the day, sleep better at night, and properly escape via muscle up to the roof of my work place that one time we had a lock down because someone had thought a shooter was in the building.

>29
>live with parents
>i own the house
>nice car
>BA risk management

atleast you tried

I'm a programmer. People in management respect me. Most of my peers do as well, although some will think I'm a retarded meathead no matter how beautiful my code is. That's because people who are not fit generally think you either get brains or brawn.

>i own the house
kek
You better collect rent from your parents

The quick answer is yes.

I used to be fat and unhappy with little confidence. This indirectly impacted my life in many ways.

I started lifting several years ago and when I started to become Veeky Forums I got girlfriends and was less autistic in social situations. This opened up a lot of doors for me.

I got a job in a mine, being strong greatly helped me do the job properly and move up fast within the company but thats only one example of how lifting can help your job.

I got tired of the mine and persuaded a career in sales, being tall and swole gave me an alpha presence which helped me close sales and be assertive.

just start lifting op, you will be shocked at how it will change your life in every way possible. I laugh at the beta I used to be and wouldnt be making 65k/year if i didnt become a chad tier normie.

What a retarded thing to say. His parents are the only reason why he exists. His mother didn't charge him for living in her womb for 9 months and his parents didn't backcharge him for all the expenses of raising a child to adulthood.

>Does being swole bring any benefit to your career

>Be pizza hut driver while studying in uni
>Customers are nicer to me
>Managers/owners practically love me
>Staff make jokes that i'll be the one to protect the store if someone tries robbing it
>Occasionally get the "send the hot one" on delivery orders

Being swole and attractive is somewhat beneficial for any career, even something as shit as working in pizza hut.

c u c k e d
l i f e s t y l e

Hiring Manager here, I can tell you that it definitely helps as we can tell that dedication to you means results.

Even when your swole thought it gives us the thought of the stereotype that you are just a meathead.

In reality, aslong as you come out intellectual in the beginning of the interview and as you work your job, you will be noticed first before others for good work.

Good to also bring up on an interview is that earlier part in which when you are dedicated to something, you do it and make an example of your 'working out for better health'.

Hell, just dont flex infront of us because itll make me think of the meathead stereotype, which the 'better health' is needed.

There are also other things you can do besides being swole to help out in your career.

First, you have to have good hygiene, we dont want people who have unruly hair or musky beards.

Also, please cover your tattoos as much as possible with appropriate clothing, long sleeve dress shirts if possible.

Cant hurt to also practice good eating habits such as not eating in your work area and not looking like a slob to other coworkers.

Everyone, regardless of occupation, should also know not to pick their nose, its just nasty, drop it.

For people who are ottermode, please wear non-lose clothing and no vnecks, your not impressing any of us.

Read or watch videos on how to wear ties as well, its good to look really good for work.

And dont forget, we can tell between good dress shoes, and the ones you buy from your local kMart/walMart.

Most people cant do all this because they seem to be uneducated or dont bother batting an eye to look professional for their careers.

Even if everyone does this in your workplace, dont forget, you can always look better, but if you aren't Chad, then you really arent impressing anyone.

You had me until the dress shoes comment.

That's why they're trying to get the job faggot, because they can't afford your prissy designer shoes.

REEEEEEEE

Your parents are not your children. You wouldn't live in the same house as a FWB, neither should you with your parents.

>never knowing the satisfaction of providing shelter for your parents

you NEETs are disgusting creatures

wait a minute...

that's easy to say when you had a terrible childhood and probably didn't even have your biological father in the mix

don't project your ill thoughts of parents onto others because you get dealt a bad hand in that department, faggot

Fuck you, buy a nice pair of shoes and enter the real world. Can't figure out how to scrounge up the money to do that? Then get out, we'll find someone who can, in fact, get it done.

Not him, but I agree. The cheapest possible shoes look awful.
The solution for lower level employees is to save up for a decent brand (not top tier obviously) shoes that will look good and last long.
Keep them shiny, if your commute is on public transport maybe keep your good shoes in a work wardrobe and just use trainers in/out of the office. It's pretty much the norm in London, I ain't wearing my LK Bennetts outside.

I bet you're the type of faggot to kick your kids out as soon as they turn 18 judging by your lack of family values. Degenerate cunt, you're what's wrong with middle class western society.

fucking christ what is this bullshit? i wear really lose tanks and skinny jeans p much every day. nobody gives a fuck.

maybe it's because i work with fiber optics and every one else is a fat slob

>super juicy
>graduated M7 undergrad
>making $106k/year at top tier consulting firm

Feels good man

I'm homeless on a Galaxy Tab. How fucked am I?

elgin?

you know how i can tell you're lying ?

>please wear non-lose clothing and no vnecks, your not impressing any of us.

>please wear tight clothes but don't

into le trash bin you go. Also your entire post is a load of horseshit. Sure, that shit works if you work in the corporate wageslave cubicle call center environment, but real clients don't give a fuck what you look like if you are efficient and can express yourself assertively and coherently.

t. consultant

>The solution for poor people is to stop being so poor

God tier advice

Honestly once you're homeless, it's orge. (unless you can spin it into an amazing create career such as a writer or musician, but you have to posses these skills previously before you went homeless)

Your best bet is getting into jail, or offing yourself.

itt: retards working wageslave cubical jobs

aliexpress has plenty of knockoff high-end shoes, buy something there and fake it until you make it

lmfao this is america for you...

Post body

>beg for money
>put half away , use other half to live another day
>use savings to buy low tier dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes and save a little for a haircut once you are ready to go give resumes to potential jobs.
>use a YMCA shower for day of interview

Look up first year total compensation for Strategy& employees lol

Only slightly lying on juicy. I'm not juicy but, good for an avg person. Bench 2pl8 and comparable other stats

Or people on a child's anime board who know what the fuck they're talking about.

As long as you look presentable, no one potentially hiring you is going to give a flying fuck how much your wardrobe cost.

>What am I doing with my life, arguing with retards?
Having fun.
I am now going to use this anti-retard rage to fuel my workout, thank you user.

Nice giving up before you even started.
I came to London with a few sets of clothes and 800eur in my pocket (migrated from a eastern european shithole).
My first job was pouring pints in a shitty pub, part-time. I kept moving up to get where I am now.

I can tell you, if you live in a 1st world country and you are poor, it's because you are either 1) incredibly lazy or 2) incredibly stupid.

I'm also a swole programmer, dunno if you know my trip or not

>I can tell you, if you live in a 1st world country and you are poor, it's because you are either 1) incredibly lazy or 2) incredibly stupid.
amen brother

the cheapest possible shoes are never presentable though so what's the problem

>being this new

Summers here.

>Americans talking about finances

lol

>Chad tier normie
perfect way to describe my life kek.
Normies think your a chad, and chads think your a normie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK NO!!!!

you're lying about that job because you're on Veeky Forums my friend

>read first letter of every line
Shit, you got me

Being swole might give you confidence which helps alot

Strictly speaking, his mother also didn't ask if he wanted to be stuck in her womb for 9 months, then relocated to her house for the next 18 years. This is literally the definition of kidnapping. And it's worse if you believe in God and heaven, because that means they kidnapped him from a super heavenly neighborhood and doomed him to live in a much shittier one.

I recently got a job pushing carts/lifitng heavy things into people's cars.

I am kinda of skeleton-man at 5'10 `138 lbs. Should I just start eating like a fatass while doing my job to get bigger? Ice cream, fast food, etc just to get more calories? I honestly just want bigger arms.

Fuck that was actually beautiful!

Jej you'd be hired by him I guess

kek

Intense samefag

Go to community college? Get something bruh

no, eat clean during your bulk or you'll just get fat without getting stronger

i cringed at this

Join the military and pray you get killed in combat

even if you work in a fucking cubicle being some ripped huge guy will have everyone there respecting you.

Intense autism if you actually saw that

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

If you are a waiter, yes. And I seriously think you should consider being a waiter if you are not retarded and good looking. You make absolutely ridiculous money if you are at a decent place. I have a friend who is a male model type guy who makes over 100k a year at a nice dining place. Plus most of it is hidden from taxes.

Only works if you are in the US or Canada though. Gotta get those huge tips from horny housewifes.

Brb becoming a waiter

Gotta move to a rich city first doe
And gain the social skills

>tfw 8/10 and get's gawked at by women in public every time he goes to the mall but has the social acuity of a pre-pubescent tortoise

You don't necessarily have to flirt you just have to be not retarded. You actually make way more money just being very professional. If you are an attractive, professional waiter you will make bank. It's because they are so rare and almost all high-class establishments have almost exclusive male waitstaff.

But if your flirty get a job at the place milfs go every week and be prepared to get 1000$ stuffed into your front pocket every night.

>get drivers license, study toward a decent college/uni degree (engineering, law, etc - avoid hard science, I went down the chemistry route and quickly stopped because my salary was about the same as if I didn't have a degree and was working hauling garbage).
It may take 5-10 years but you can make it user. One step at a time!

Respect doesn't work like that.

that pic is retarded

also

>most middle class fucks i know eat out a lot and buy a bunch of shit from whole foods that goes bad quickly

At the palace in Versailles four hundred years before this,
they are packing up supplies, preparing for a long trip.
They may not survive -- many of them know this
-- but they would rather die than leave the question open.
This is why we try; why we bet it all on hopeless
and swim against the tide until our every bone is broken.
A sinking ship is still a ship, no captain spoke the obit
til the crew was flew, the crows nest slipped silent beneath the ocean.
We set sail without an anchor. We count upon that never stop.
An anchor's just a coffin nail waiting for that hammer drop.
It holds you by the ankles and it pulls you to the Acheron;
we trade stable to be able to slip out from under devils' thumbs.
Keep your anchors. My home is where my hat is hung;
a postcard; printed paper; and love notes from the lattice rungs.
Blessed be the vagrants, the lonely are the static ones.
It's every drifter's confirmation: this world is just ravishing.

>have been in better shape, getting back into regular lifting to actually make gains
>get internship at law firm
>boss is former marine, most Veeky Forums lawyer by FAR
>regularly stop into his office and he's doing some weird stretches
>based on last >, awkwardly ask boss's ass cheeks if they want to hit the gym after work; we go pretty regularly
>other than that, 24 year old paralegal wants to fuck me but I can't be fucking around at work

Fitness is playing into my career a lot right now. On one hand, I'm networking with a guy who may be able to set up my career; on the other hand, I could use it to fuck a coworker and never work in this state again.

not that guy but i think ill do this

What kind of degree did you get? How easy was it/how long did it take for you to get your job? I was planning on getting a comp sci degree but now I'm not sure.

As a math student, indirectly because it makes me feel better physically and psychologically, which correlates with higher performance.

Not sure if it'll benefit me directly, but I hear Canary Wharf is a no go zone for fatties so I suppose it can't hurt.

I'm an anti-Natalist but this argument is still fucking stupid.

This you dude?

Yes

That's basically the case for any financial district.

The more coke it looks like you do, the better.

Yes. I'm the guy giving everyone advice on Veeky Forums.

>linking someone to a response to them immediately after the response was made, as if he couldn't fucking see it already

You're the retarded one here.

>community college and part time job
>trade school and part time job
>part time job while learning programming to do freelance work
>military (probably the easiest/best use of your time at that age)

honestly, if i didn't get a near full ride i would've went to the military. as long as you aren't a dumbass and actually do decent on the asvab, you can do pretty good for yourself.

eat +300-500 surplus and eat 80% clean 20% dirty to fill in the gaps

>careers

well life is my career so yeah i guess

I was homeless once. The key to getting out of homeless is having a car, tbqh. But even then its doing.
>but wait user, how?
Simple, uncomfortable as fuck but simple.
You have to cover your basics. What do you basically need? Food/water, place to sleep, place to do hygene.
>so a shelter?
I wouldnt know, i never went that route.
Food: foodstamps card, duh. Temporary as you wont need it for a long long time but even a hundred dollars a month is better than none. Buy fruits that you dont need to refridgurate about once a week. Sandwhich supplies are cheap and provide protein/carbs. You can easily get a large pack of water and use that, refill the bottles when you can.
Sleep: Car. Where can be tricky tho. Cant tell you how many times ive gotten a knock on the window telling me i need to gfto. You also have to worry about robbery or people trying to fuck with you. Find somewhere rural to parr to settle for the night, even if you have to go out 20 miles.

Hygene: Simpliest part, a gym membership. Showers, toilets, sinks, mirrors. Everything you need. Most gyms require a monthly draft for membership so find a bank/CU that doesnt charge a monthly service fee. A simple $10 a month to rent a bathroom at any time is very good.

Now you have a baseline, find a job and make money. Wash your clothes at a laundry mat.
You can dig yourself out in a couple months and find an apartment. Work from there.

Yes. People find fit people more attractive than not, and people respond positively to that.

This guy gets it.

I'm a janitor at a big hotel, sure helps, still feel good and not tired after getting off work at 8hrs/6days a week, pays well and benefits so yeah.

No, but considering I sit on my ass all day at work, it keeps me from becoming a lard ass and dying at 47.

>Mechanical engineering degree.
>Big into lifting (but still manlet)
>Engineer at exercise equipment company
>feelsgoodman.exe