Circumcision its part of Power structures in America and in another countries where they do it too without any...

Circumcision its part of Power structures in America and in another countries where they do it too without any religious reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/11/307346/non-muslim-boys-among-60-participants-festive-jitra-mass-circumcision
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Word salad

Why do you people do that shit if you are not jewish nor arab?

nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/11/307346/non-muslim-boys-among-60-participants-festive-jitra-mass-circumcision

because it makes it harder to masturbate and to reduce sexual pleasure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns

Genital mutilation is bad, mkay?

>arab
Muslim*

To signify you're a good goy and integral to the Jewish plan.

not if it prevents self-abuse

Masturbation is not self-abuse

>women whine night and day about "my body my choice"
>not a fucking PEEP about male circumcision despite female circumcision being illegal and despite male circumcision not having any grey areas involving other lives involved
I was circumcised when I was a kid and I'm so fucking pissed about it, because my parents have the fucking gall to whine about abortion rights in a country we don't even live in.

Because they've got to mark their slaves somehow

My Nigerian girlfriend was circumcised when she was a baby. She comes from a Christian tribe (Akwa Ibom)

except it is you degenerate filth
t. Kellogg

Are you afraid that your imaginary friend might be watching?

>Are you afraid that your imaginary friend might be watching?

And she can feel something?

Any idea if circumcision reduce the desires of men to rape?

You know:
less sexual pleaseure= less desires to make sexual things= all that nergy can be canailzed to other areas like working, studing, etc.

/pol/ plz

How old you was when they did it?
With wich circumcise device you was circumcised?

It should just be made illegal, or illegal to perform until your 18 or some shit and its your choice but some religious nuts will say thats "Oppressive"

>rape
I'd imagine a cut person would still be as horny as someone intact, so doubt it would make a difference
and reduced sexual pleasure is still sexual pleasure

>How old were you
I was in Grade 2 at the time, so 6 or 7?
I don't remember what tools they used.

Im circumcised and I have no problem masturbating.

There's actually no real research either way that it's harmful or beneficial. It's uneccesary, but the jury is still out whether or not it's harmfull

Circumcision in adulthood hurt like hell

She had nothing to compare normal to. She said it felt good but alas, no clitoris, no clitoral orgasm. I guess it’s sort of like hearing a cut male say, “Oh, I like it like this”. Ignorance is bliss.

>It's uneccesary, but the jury is still out whether or not it's harmfull
It's more hygienic i think. At least that what my muslim parents tells me. To be fair i think it's kind of true and it was probably more useful during muhammad times when hygiene wasn't like it is today.

It was a traumatic experience for you, did you feel angry or sad?
How did you realize that your body never will be the same?
Did you feel raped?
Did you hate your parents for that?
How did you react for having now your shota glans always exposed and constantly rubbing your underwear?
Did you feel depressed for having now your penis mutilated?
Did you cry for that?
How was your first time playing with your new dick after circumcision, did you say something like "omg what the fuck they did me, fuck, fuck , fuck, damn it!, i fucking hate my fucking life"?
Did you miss your foreskin?

Where i live the only reason it's not outright banned is because of muh freedom of religion, but it's funny that this doesn't apply to FGM
Either way, the policy is that it should be avoided as it's a direct violation of the child's human rights.

>did you feel angry or sad
Not at the time, because I didn't understand it. Now I'm occasionally angry, I just try not to think about it. Until the abortion shit starts up.
>How did you realize your body will never be the same?
When ten years after the fact I looked at my penis and could still see the stitches that were supposed to fall away years ago.
>Did you feel raped?
No
>Did you hate your parents for that?
I just don't understand why they did it. We're not religious. They claimed it was because I always got infections in my penis and I half-believe them because my older brother wasn't circumcised, but since when is circumcision a treatment for that?
>IDK
>Did you feel depressed?
Just angry I'll never have the biological standard.
>Did you cry?
No
>Did you miss your foreskin?
I can't miss something I don't remember having, but I do wish I could remember having it and not losing it.

It's not even unconstitutional in the US. It was held in 1879 that religious freedom of practice isn't a defense from indictment.

In childhood it hurts even more, because infants are more sensitive but can't tolerate general anesthesia.

Christ this post is full of cope. You need a jury to tell you that cutting off a perfectly healthy part of your genitals without anesthesia is harmful? It's illegal in civilized countries.

It's not totally illegal in most of Europe and other countries, but it's harder to get and more strictly regulated, and it's more likely to get you in hot water if something goes wrong or it gets reported.

I'm surprised the thread hasn't been deleted. The SJW faggot janitor usually gets triggered by this topic.

C'mon bruh, you was 7-years-old when that happened to you.
How is possible that you can't remember a lot things?

And here more questions:
>Did you remember you playing with your foreskin before the operation?
>Exactly what did tell you days, hours, before the operation?
>What happened with your foreskin?
>Did you see your foreskin after the operation? ho did you feel?
>How did you feel the first time that you went to go pee with your new circumcised penis? and when did you take your fist shower after circumcsion?
>Do you use lube to jack off?
>How long takes you jack off?
>Any plan to restore your foreskin?
My first memories came when I was 3-years-old.

Shut up and let us to talk about dicks. I still thinking that circumcision plays a role on Power structures at Anglo-Saxons countries.

no such thing

In India lynch mobs would identify Muslims from non-Muslims by checking for circumcision. It's possible that the Jews push for circumcision in the US so that if there are anti-Jewish riots in the future it is easier for them to hide among the population since non-jews are also circumcised.

Only in countries without significant Jewish/Muslim population.
Circumcision is never discussed in France for example, as you would appear racist against those people

Yes in the bible it says that gentile slaves owned by Jews must also be circumcised.

Holy shit I hope, if she has a son, he reads that one day and kills her

My parents had the doctors circumcise me when I was an infant because the doctors told them it's "healthier" and prevents STDs and "everyone else is doing it"
I got my mother to apologize, thankfully.

Some people think doctors just use the foreskin for testing in the pharmaceutical and even makeup industries. Try calling a hospital and asking them what they do with the cut foreskin, it's a bunch of spaghetti and half answers.

Not the guy you're asking but I was a newborn when they mutilated me.
Land of the free they say.

>Be hospital receptionist
>Phone rings
>Pick it up
>Some guy with a breathy voice asks "What do you with all your severed baby foreskins?"
>mfw

free of your foreskin

>mfw that pic

>My parents had the doctors circumcise me when I was an infant because the doctors told them it's "healthier"
Same for me. Every once in a while I get kind of pissed about it, because my parents are Euros and wouldn't have done it if the doctor hadn't talked them into it. That kind of shit should be illegal; if a family wants to do it for religious reasons that's one thing, but deliberately misleading people to convince them to cut off a piece of a kid's genitals because of a social norm they don't even share is fucked up.

>tfw European immigrant parents
>tfw don't have the mark of the Jew

this

I'm jewish

>tfw had boomer parents who branded me at birth

The tip of my dick is perpetually dry. I will literally slash the throats of anyone who tries to circumcise my son, if I manage to have one

you should kick your father in the throat as he knows perfectly well what's it like to have a foreskin

First gen immigrant here, can relate.

male and female genital mutilation are not really comparable issues, also parents making a decision for their child when they're a newborn is not comparable to the issue of abortion access

Because it helps the Jews to blend in more easily. During Russian pogroms people got stripped naked to find out which one of them is a Jew. So they made everyone cut.

>male and female genital mutilation are not really comparable issues
Cunt detected

Cunt detected

how the fuck are they not comparable

>male and female genital mutilation are not really comparable issues
nigger what

>You know:
>less sexual pleaseure= less desires to make sexual things= all that nergy can be canailzed to other areas like working, studing, etc.
Wrong. I'm circumcised and I jerk it like my life depends on it. Feels good man.

As I understand it the loss of sensation is on a different level.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as it was explained to me FGM is designed to make sexual intercourse painful so that women are less likely to be adulterous. Realistically that is simply not true about MGM.

thanks for proving once again roasties shouldn't have an opinion on anything that matters
stupid and over emotional animals

prove that I'm female

you're going to need to provide some sources on that, bub
even if that's true, they're comperable because they both involve doing painful things to a child's groin region, regardless of consequences down the line.

I'm Jewish and think the practice is barbaric. If anyone brings a knife near my potential sons, they'll find my foot so far up their ass they'll taste leather.

>having children
wew m'laddy

Circumcision was used in Victorian times to make masturbation harder. Philo of Alexandria and Maimonides both posited that it would remove "excess" pleasure and make people more pious.

they were wrong, I'm living proof baby

Of course it didn't prevent masturbation, but in many cases (definitely not all) it can make it more difficult. It depends on how much skin is missing.

>Doctors doing unnecessary quirurgical procedures only to get money, without give a single shit if that can affect Quality of life of his patient.

People keep saying that capitalism is good?

We need to remember that in that time they didn't havent internet or a lot material to fap. Just saying.

Would you mind answer ? Am doing a scientific poll

Fuck off
>cut off a piece of male genitalia
>cut off a piece of female genitalia
Also you're right, issue of abortion isn't the same as circumcision. Circumcision has no grey area with potential babies involved.
I bet you're a woman. No wonder you're unsympathetic.

She is sympathetic to FGM of course. Because male circumcision is not the 'same'? Do tell me how cutting off the foreskin of a baby that is unable to consent to such a procedure not abhorrent?

>angry or sad
I was an infant so I don't have a memory of it. That said, my mother heard me screaming from a different floor/wing. I'll elaborate bellow.
>How did you realize that your body never will be the same?
I pointed out a foreskin in an anatomy book to my mom and asked what it was. She explained.
>Did you feel raped?
I felt like I'd been deprived a choice about my own body, but not raped.
>Did you hate your parents?
I was frustrated but I never hated them. My mother looked to my father when I was screaming as a newborn while they did it and said, "If we have another boy, we're never doing that again."
She listened to a doctor, someone she thought had experience, and did what was socially normally, and regretted it instantly knowing it to have been wrong.
>how did you react when your glans were exposed and constantly rubbing your underwear
I don't have memories where my penis was ever sensitive enough to cause a reaction to that.
>Did you feel depressed
Yeah, I tried stretching exercises. They helped at first because my circumcision was so tight it'd hurt to get full mast as the skin wasn't loose enough. I didn't know dicks were supposed to "glide" until I did manual stretching.
But after that when I kept doing it I stretched it too hard and ended up hurting some glans that still hurt.
>Did you cry
No.
>How was your first time playing with your new dick
The first time I played with my dick period was when I played with my "new" dick.
I was turning Japanese etc., it's the only masturbation I've ever known
>Did you miss your foreskin
I have no memories of it, so miss doesn't apply. I would have liked to experience what it was like, as the part of my dick that feels the best is where my residual foreskin is. Not to mention my head is constantly drying out.

I used poor wording by the way. The doctors took me away and did my circumcision on a different floor. My parents weren't even in the room but my mother still heard me and broke down.
I could tell she felt horrible whenever I bring it up to her and she actually supports intact awareness stuff I take part in.

Foreskin restoration is a thing and is said to have been practiced by Hellenistic Jews wanting to participate in the gymnasium. There are also some regeneration treatments available or in the works.

I heard the romans had a technique to get the foreskin to regrow. How do I reclaim him?

Manually stretching out the skin and holding it for a while each day. There's a lot of information available on it online. It doesn't remake the exact same thing, but it's pretty close.

Anybody finds it bizarre that the british royals are all circumcised? They say it's a tradition but that doesn't make much sense. Are they crypto jews?

>mfw yuropoors and chinks have smelly, unwashed dicks

literally lmao’ing at your lives tbqh

I wash daily with soap. I'm not a disgusting American pig.

>(((british royals)))