At what age should a man settle down and start having kids, and how old should be the girl he settles down with?

At what age should a man settle down and start having kids, and how old should be the girl he settles down with?

I'm in a bit of a weird situation and could use your advice, bros

30-35

undisputed, scientifically proven ideal range:

30-35 male
24-28 female

And if I have a Military career ?

Iam 26 and done that 2 yrs ago
Was a tfwngf loner before and was so happy with my a girl

And now all the orher girls come at me and want my dick, i just wish i werd a childless single again

Fuck everything as long as u can

Believe me, love isnt worth it

Holy shit this thing reproduced. Murder family then suicide plz

Age shouldn't be a factor, the only time age becomes a problem is if the man is pushing 40 and the female is pushing 35.

General guidelines for where you're at in life are better...

The guy: should be able to provide for a family of 4-5 comfortably (don't have a single child) while still having money to put away for savings, vacations & retirements (i.e: have a well paying career)

The girl: should be ready to commit to mother-hood, regardless of if she's going to resume working after birth. It's a lot of work and if she isn't mature enough to have the patience to deal with child(ren) it's going to be rough on everyone.

Both of them: should have a understanding of how devastating separations are when children are involved, and should be responsibly in love, not emotionally in love... if that makes sense.

Bottom line is, at this point, you should never bring children into this world unless you're setting them up for success-- do it for THEM, not for yourself.

Holy shit... Horrible spelling and sentence structure aside, are you me?

2 kids, sexless marriage, I'm swole af, every time I go out all the young girls want muh dick... ugh

>(don't have a single child)
So much this
It sucks enough having sisters instead of a brother.

Jesus... I just realized... the only people in the world who could have given me a real brother didn't....

Typing with mobile brah
Gf is lying next to me
Had to typ very fast

i feel your pain user

Nicely put.

when you actually think you found someone worth marrying. dont marry just cause you are getting older, you will regret it

Bitches, always trying to destroy happy lives

Depends on the country, but I say 27-30. You have already few years of work experience, had some fun or not and the older you get the older (and usually more used up) girls will be in your reach. For a 30 year old marrying 20 year old is not that weird. For 35 it becomes pretty weird.

What weird situation, bruh?

By the time you make e6 or o3 if you're commissioned. E5 if you're in a field that promotes slow. But yeah, that's where I usually see the cut off.

Never. Marriage is a trap.
60% of marriages fail.
50% of successful marriages are unhappy.
70% of spouses cheat on eachother.

Sauce on comic

Who is this semen demon?

cuz ppl are uneducated and thing marriage about love & emotion

marriage is about commitment, respect and mutual understanding

if a couple can figure that out before they make it official, they will stay together forever

God Damn, that bitch is just completely dead inside.

You can see her smashed hopes and dreams on her eyes.

Seconds, by the same dude that wrote Scott Pilgrim

Her name is Hazel and she is pure

Source?

Thanks senpai, looked familiar

Never.
>wanting to procreate
>not awaiting our glorious A.I. replacements

You should have your kids before 30. Don't fall into this modern fucking meme of delayed marriage and child rearing.

You are fucking over your future. children.

>Complaining instead of trying to fix your marriage
>not using entheogens and entactogens to create a better love/sex life
>probably pretend to be "conservatives" to reationalize why you don't get a divorce if all else fails while fantazising about doing the unmanly thing and cheating on your SO

>not taking into account the ammount of people that marry more than twice
>still believe that every person that marries will have a 60% of a breakup
You anti-marriage idiots like to do statistics wrong?

Man how is sexless mariage,how fucking cucked you are to accomplish this,divorce her or your dick will explode.
Go into detail,why dont you fuck your wife.

My girlfriend is 17 and she's staying at my place for the summer. She's got a year left of highschool and when that's done she wants to move in permanently, be the housewife, get married, have&raise my kids.

A bit of context:
She goes to a fancy boarding school nearby, her parents are rich religious nuts and dickheads, they got an ugly bitter divorce and dumped her at that school, neither of them want to deal with her since they're having too much fun being single again, she hasn't seen either in over 9 months.
We kept running into each other around town, we started smalltalking then flirting then dating, popped her cherry on halloween night when she was still 16, been inseparable ever since, we went to my folks' place for the holidays, she's living here for the summer. My friends like her, her friends like me, my parents adore her, her parents couldn't care less, my boss met her by accident and told me I have a keeper in my hands.
Skinny, smart, tallish, long black hair, nerdy, good sense of humor, supportive, devoted, submissive, up for anything and everything in bed, reads a lot, religious but not too much, cooks & cleans.

I'm not against the idea, but I do think it's too much too fast, I'm trying to reach a compromise with her. Could use advice from by Veeky Forumsbros.

And before anyone says anything:
It's legal in Massachusetts

Literally destroying your life

hahah

fuck you man I have a little sister and she is the best
faggot

How old are you

Is this your first girl friend? Do you have any experience with women at all? She will get bored of you / just naturally crave new experiences (ie. New dicks) within a few years. Especially if she goes off to post secondary.

>settle down
So mommy is telling you that you need to stop living your life on your terms and focus on giving her grandbabies, OP?

Maybe (maybe) it would be a good idea to wait until someone is done mentally, emotionally, and physically developing before you decide whether or not you want to vow to spend the rest of your life with them. Just a suggestion.

I met my current wife when I was 20 and she was 19. We have both changed an incredible amount since then. We took it very slow and put a lot of thought into how our relationship was developing, but there was never any conflict about how we wanted to progress with our lives. If there is ANY serious discrepancy about what you want in life and when you want it there WILL be a huge dispute about it rendering a couple broken up or miserable.

Years later my wife and I are still crazy about each other, and are glad to put in the extra effort it takes to raise our children. Having a child with the person you love is one of the most rewarding experience in life as you get to see the child resemble you, and your ideal partner more and more every day.

I don't even consider being unfaithful or leaving, but all the couples that we saw start at that age invariably ended when a dude got tired of dat pussy or the girl wanted to do something other than get wasted and go to pubs.

At least wait until she is out of high school and has adapted to something resembling an adult lifestyle. Fuck man, use your head.

OP, listen

Fuck what these guys say. You have the golden ticket, don't fuck it up.

You can fuck it up by:
1) letting her go to college out of town
2) living in a big city

What you want to do, is to get her to study in a small college in your town, that teaches Computer Science, and then get her a job at a small company. Then you want her to transition to a remote working environment, preferably starting her own business. Since she went to a private boarding school she will have a bit of ambition and a natural network of clients to get jobs from. Since she'll be at home, she will basically run the house + hired help.

THIS is the golden ticket. anything else, e.g. getting married at a young age, and her going to a good College, will end with you being cucked by Chad, or otherwise discarded as Mr. Youthful Mistake.

remember: no remote college, no big cities

>just fuck up your life & reroute all your plans to have a family with this 18yo girl fresh out of highschool because the story is like an anime

pathetic m8, step up senpai

Whenever you want. Or don't do it at all. Whatever.

Make sure you have the time, money, and parenting skills beforehand.

seems like most of you are too young.
i'm 30 years old with a steady job (police), my own place and vehicles. I can honestly say this is the best period of my life till now. Why the fuck would i get married and have kids? screw that, whenever i bump into old classmates who are married with kids they look like trash.
Live your life kids, dont get married before 35.

>steady job (police)
officer? what's it like?

hear the pay is meh but the benefits are outrageous

i'm in europe, pay is good compared to the basic salary etc.

>24-28 female

This is not a good idea, most people in his age are clueless morons. A good age for women is 30-35, since it it them they have themselves mostly figured out and some economy.

I am familiar with this feeling, brethren.

:(

that's true, but honestly the earlier females have their children the better

30+ is pushing it, 35+ is really starting to push it

"Women aged 35 are six times more likely to have problems getting pregnant compared with those ten years younger."

And they're getting on in the looks department due to age. Yep some economy.

>2016
>not being attracted to MILFs

My brother got married right after college, has 7 kids...currently navy captain O6. Can be done with the right woman. His kids are great.

Different user here.

If it was as simple as turning to your wife and saying "honey, let's fuck like jackrabbits" don't you think they'd have sorted things out by now? It's never that simple. It's a million little things accumulated over years of a relationship. Protip: a long term relationship is nothing like dating. You fall into established patterns. And, unlike the honeymoon phase of a new relationship, asking to mix up the status quo is basically inviting a fight. You don't "fix" things, you compromise. If that means sex once every two months, so be it, because you've invested too much to rock the boat.

Enjoy your youth and sexual freedom, single anons.

Never, enjoy having money

Sounds good, do it, senpai
But wait 2-3 years before putting your first baby in her

AHAHAHHHAAH

>You can fuck it up by:
>1) letting her go to college out of town
>2) living in a big city

What are you, some kind of Afghan mullah? Gotta keep your women folk under lock and key? She'll want to explore the world and will only resent it for you in the end if you oppose her. If these are the steps you need to take to keep her yours, then she was never meant to be yours.

>has 7 kids...

Never before has it been more aptly said: CHECKD AND REKT

7 kids? Really? What a nightmare.

10/10 pic

how good was Veeky Forums back in the day man, place is total shit now

Bet you lonely as hell, nigga.

all this projecting

>you arent married

>therefore you must be lonely

fuck off

That one's a classic, for sure. And yeah, chinz has changed.

probably sucks early on but imagine those GOAT family reunions and get togethers in the future as you're aging

so I should settle down with a guy that's 10 years older than me? I'm not knocking that, but it's definitely on the border of the french rule.

if you have the $$$ it's probably not that bad

I want a large family when I start producing kids, but we'll see what the financial situation is

>the french rule
The what?

yeah man, i got 2 older sisters
so when i was a kid i got used to just saying yes and doing my own thing
its great having sisters and all but there is a gap you know?

>having children in 2016

LMAO

Life's not a Norman Rockwell painting. Life is hard with a brood that big. It's just slavery til the last one's 18 and moves out. In the end, they'll ignore you just as you didn't have enough time to do anything but seem to ignore them (24 hrs /day, 7 kids your do the math) and they'll stick u in a nursing home til u die in a diaper filled with piss.

answer this question

why do you HAVE to get married?

because society expects you to? why cant you just enjoy yourself while single?

Yep, a sad and angry old man. Probably a manlet too!

>(don't have a single child)
Why?

a typical man in his 30s has his career & environment on lock and is at his maximum with responsibility, which is what you want for raising kids... if you can find someone younger who has these traits then good find

it would be better for the woman to be older as well, but her eggs youth are of some importance to creating quality kids, younger the better (if it wasn't stupid/difficult for other reasons, I'd love to have my children with an 18yo)

because sticking your dick in a girl and getting her pregnant is difficult or requires top tier genetics

uh huh

Most of the time women marry men who are a little older, but do whatever

Dumb as well!

only child syndrome

if the parents do it right, it's not a big deal, but in general kids with siblings have happier childhoods and more successful

Sounds good to me user

ok if you are done trolling

all kinds of trash tier people get married. not wanting to get married doesnt make you bad, nor does getting married make you good.

get it?

No

I'll be 26 in july

>only child syndrome
Just an excuse for bad parenting, a myth

yeah but lets be real majority of people are terrible parents who are more involved with themselves than their children, it's better to promote a family unit than to tell people 'oh yeah it's cool to have an only child'

>sexless marriage, I'm swole af, every time I go out all the young girls want muh dick... ugh

I believe in being faithful but you need to have a talk with your wife about sex and if she refuses it's time to start fucking sluts.

Sex is very important to relationships, something is wrong.

bruh you set this up like you were 30-40 something
26 yr and a 17 yr is fine mate, and when she gets close to the age you are now,
really start discussing the longevity of your relationship, who knows, you might hate her by then or love her more
personally, I think love is bs and all that immature jazz, so don't make it the deciding factor, come to the conclusion together and not asking strangers on some Mongolian wood widdling forms

All depends on your age. If you are under 24 prob not.

Settle down early. Get a girl who you want to stay with when you're 25. At that point you're an adult anyway. There are numerous studies saying men who have a wife younger are more successful financially and happier long-term. Don't have kids at 25 though. Wait until 30. This is because the years 25-30 are incredibly important for your career and life. You want to be an adult and to be settled at that point, but not having to worry about kids yet.

>both gf and I are in our 20'$
>been together for 6 years
>both starting our careers
>no kid
>I live with roomate
>her at home with folks, they cool
>brings up when are we moving in togethet convo
>I give her the same answer of "when we both have more saved and secure careerwise"
>anything other than "now" pissed her off
>brushes it off and continues to ell me how she already know how she wants to decorate
>"I've designed a cool little corner where you can put your things and play guitar "
>she's designed a corner for me
> a corner
> I'm gonna get a corner.
>That's what I work so hard for.
> a corner

I gave her the death stare. Didn't really know what to say at the moment cause I was up to then in a great mood and not wanting the shit storm I was about to drop

That's fine, go ahead and do it breh.
That's how our fathers and grandfathers did it and it worked out pretty well for them, didn't it?

I was expecting something fucked up like that german user and his loli sexslave in-training

I'm just curious, why are you attracted to her? Even as a 17 yr old I could never deal with other 17 yr olds--I can't imagine even trying at 26

I feel like the maturity gap would be too much for me

The chances of having a kid with defect physical or mental increases significantly once a woman hits 30.

Place is the same as it's always been, newfag. Shit still happens, but just like "dem gold old days" you're not going to just jump on for 10 minutes everycouple of days and magically always find something good.

Don't worry, I don't expect you'll ever breed.

>At what age should a man settle down and start having kids
You've had time to get educated from multiple sources, get a job that can last you your whole life, and have hopefully seen what you wanted of the world or at least a good portion of it.
The woman you settle down with should either be the same age, no younger than 3 years otherwise you won't be mentally compatible.

Spoken like a true newfag.

Red flag, buddy.

>that german user and his loli sexslave in-training
explain