Here is my question

Here is my question.

I currently have 10-12 weeks at my disposal in which I have infinity free time.
I want to train as often as possible while building strength (hypertrophy wouldn't be a bad thing either) if that is possible.
I basically want to spend as much time as possible in the gym over this period.

I've been lifting for about 6 months.

My stats are 6' 80kg

Bench: 65kg
OHP: 42.5kg
Barbell Row: 40kg
Squat: 75kg
DL:105kg

My lifts are pretty low because I spent a long time working on form and ironing out any little pains.

Does anybody have a program they coud recommend?

I highly rate PHUL/PHAT

Your lifts are low because you're a weak cunt.

These numbers aren't bad, OP.

>scoobysworkshop.com/advanced-workout-plan/

If you diet well and rest appropriately, you'll probably experience significant gains from this imo.

LMAOOO gymjunkie memes are fuckijg HILARIOUS dude theyre PERFECT at describing what happens at the gym hahaha

Different programs doesn't give huge differences in muscle gain or strength gain when you are at novice level like you are at those lifts.

Do a program that includes the basic compounds and include all major body parts with isolations, so any program you like really.

What you do outside the gym, mainly diet and sleep is the most important factor in growing bigger and stronger.

Push / pull / legs would have you in the gym 6 out of seven days a week. Aim to lift in the late afternoon, doing some cardio in the mornings, and eat well.
Example:
>early morning: cardio
>noon: cooking / prepping meals
>afternoon: mobility
>evening: lifting
One day a week you'll take a rest from the lifting, but stick with the rest.
In between the activities you can eat, read up on lifting and nutrition, or do other things. I'd keep the cardio light enough to be ready for the evening's lifting, but if you really want to go hard, you should eat accordingly.

Thanks for significant information.

Haha, right on. It's cool to hate things that "normies" like hahaha. Cool secret club we have here.

A for effort.

Oh, and DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD REST, I can not stress this enough. 6-8 hours straight of quality sleep. That being said, if you give it your best, you should be pretty tired at the end of the day.
Good luck!

I was the user who recommended scooby's workout.

You might even want to check out his intermediate work out. The thing I like about it i that it emphasizes good form, hits the right groups, has a guided video for literally every exercise, and it focuses on dumbbells (which are superior to bench / bar imo).
> scoobysworkshop.com/intermediate-workout-plan/

Shit, been looking for a program like this for ages. Thanks mate

Before you scamper off, any recommended PPLs to have a look at?
And yeah, I aim for 10 hours these days because I'm a big pussy. Sleep is key.

Have you tried these routines yourself? And were your gains good if so?

>that moment you realize your
>6 years of Brazilian jujitsu training is useless

kekkle

I have.

I noticed the biggest gains from the intermediate home workout. Looking at my book right here, I went from:

> DB press - 8 / 8 / 10 (15 lbs)
> Alt DB press - 8 / 8 / 10 (15 lbs)
> 3 chin ups
> 0 pull ups
> DB row - 12 / 12 / 12 (15 lbs)
> Bicep Curl - 8 / 3 (15 lbs)
> Hammer Curl - 3 (15 lbs)

To:

> DB press - maxed out (30 lbs)
> Alt DB press - 11 / 10 / 5 (20 lbs)
> Overhand pull ups: 6 / 4 / 3
> Underhand pull ups: 4 / 3 / 3
> (overhand and underhand gains vary depending on which one I start with - in this case i started with overhand)
> DB row - 14 / 8 / 7 (30 lbs) (need more weight)
> Bicep Curl - 6.5 / 6.5 / 4.5 (20 lbs)
> Hammer Curl - 7 / 5 (20lbs) / 9 (15 lbs)

Just a note, this was within one month. Of course I switch up the order and stuff so these aren't consistent so low, but I wrote them here in the order I do them because I copied them right from my book.

SS+GOMAD

Just to be clear for any newfags, this is bait. OP's numbers are bad and he should feel bad, and Scooby is a fraud.

good post

>that moment when you realize you are useless

OP here. Enlighten me my nigger.

I think you might be borderline retarded. Just because "normies" (kill yourself) like something, doesn't mean that other people need to like it as well.
the only people who act as though Veeky Forums is some sekrut klub are people like you, and teens.

You'll never make gains. You're weak and will give up soon. You'll also be inundated with programs you have no clue about. Eventually choosing something like PPL.

Yeah, you really got dat dem dere strength gains curling fucking 20 lbs and doing ZERO (0) legs.

OP, and everyone else, do not listen to this unlifting faggot. I recommend you take a beginner routine from pic related, start at weights that are only a moderate effort, and add weight EVERY DAY you do a lift. This is going to add as much strength as possible in 10-12 weeks.

For OP specifically, I also recommend gaining weight. Like, more weight than you think you need. A 6' tall man should weigh at least 200 lbs (about 92 kg) if he wants to be even remotely strong.

I was also this guy
I look like a pasty turd, but I squat and deadlift 500+ lbs at 220 lbs of body weight. I have experience in gaining sheer strength.

Nice strawman.

You must be a big strong guy to get away with not having a brain.

Good answer brother.

Appreciate the information.

4u

> Yeah, you really got dat dem dere strength gains curling fucking 20 lbs and doing ZERO (0) legs.

First of all, fuck you for your shit-tier reading skills and awful attitude. Like I said in the post, that was my FIRST 30 DAYS of doing an intermediate workout. Going from 0 to 6 / 4 / 3 overhand pull ups is an insane amount of gains for a month of lifting (which is what OP was asking about - gains). And yes I did legs - it's in the workout that you're criticizing (without reading, apparently). I just didn't include any numbers because I figured OP got the idea from the fact that I maxed out double the amount of weight I was lifting on some of my exercises within 30 days.

Secondly, your advice is shit. If anyone should be "taking the beginner route" it's you. "Adding weight everyday you lift" isn't going to be manageable or safe to lift in two weeks. You ideally want to be able to get in 6 - 12 reps with good form, which isn't going to be possible if you fucking add weight everyday shithead.

>focuses on dumbbells (which are superior to bench / bar imo)

>start at weights that are only a moderate effort, and add weight EVERY DAY you do a lift. This is going to add as much strength as possible in 10-12 weeks.

This is great advice if you want to have shitty form and injure yourself.

Also, why are you recommending beginner workouts for OP? He's been working out regularly for half a year now and appears to have made respectable gains.

>6-8 hours

Is 6 the bare minimum I can get away with? Due to certain work issues coming up, if I can still make gains on 6 hours of sleep, that would be awesome.

Dude it varies from person to person. There's no magic formula for everybody.

Rule of thumb - if you're getting enough sleep, you'll notice gains.

Those are pretty good gains for 30 days man.

I wrote 6-8 and wouldn't advice the OP to get less because he's planning on wholly dedicating himself to training all summer on a likely very intensive regimen.
If you're sticking with a 3x/week beginner or intermediate program, you might be able to get away with less sleep because you have a whole day to recover between training days, but again; I wouldn't recommend it if you can get more, and not at all for prolonged periods of time (think 3-4 weeks). It's not very easy for me to tell if it will work for you, as I don't know you nor your situation, so just play it by heart. If something hurts or you feel like shit, it's better to rest up properly than guillotining yourself because your fatigued muscles shut down on you while you're trying for a new bench PR.

How the fuck do you curl 15 lbs for 3 reps LMAO WTF

ICF>PPL regardings newbies who haven't lifted for a year. Did ICF and increased my strength at a faster rate than PPL. I'm 6' if that matters.

what a stupid pic, you would end up shooting yourself with this.