I finally benched 2pl8 fit what did you accomplish today?

I finally benched 2pl8 fit what did you accomplish today?

Congrats

Thanks I have been doing sports my whole life but only started lifting about 6 months ago and 225 was actually my end of year goal

realized i was aggravating an old injury from a 255lb bench press that made me stop lifting for 5 years.

shit's bad, man.

Dude, I'm getting close. I got 185 for 5 last night, so as soon as I finish this cycle of Candito, I'm going to go for the old 2 plates

You still have 40 lb to go though... That's not close at all.

Recently added running to my routine for dem heart gains.
Hit dat dere 25min 5k, now onto 20mins

I watched half a season of Stargate SG1

80lb weighted dips for 10

deadlifted 385 which means 405 is two weeks away

benched 225 last week at 160 lbs

fucking PRs everywhere

185x5 roughly translates to around 205-210x1
He's pretty close, especially in noob gainz terms

benched you mom on my dick today

Well fuck me then. I've been lifting 2pl8 for months and didn't even realize it.

Finally got back to lifting after 3 weeks leave getting my tonsils out. Muh bicep gains are gone and I dropped 20 pounds off my barbell curl weight. Found a new gym tho so I guess I acomplished getting back in the saddle

Passed my history exam and found a cheap gym in my town.

>tfw cant even focus on my lifts because i have no job.

lately when i go to the gym i'v been rushing though my workout just so i can leave. i'm taking some time off

con concha wey

I found out I passed the Radiology exam and wrote a Biophysics exams which I'm pretty sure I passed as well.

I don't want to make you feel bad folks, but accomplishments in the gym are just a peg above video game achievements, it's something you should do for fun in your spare time.

My mom is a radiologist and it brings her no joy. Have fun looking at cancer the rest of your life mate. Meanwhile ill be lookin in the mirror at my guns

Got 1pl8 bench the other day. New max

It's actually more than I weight so I'm happy

Don't do it user, if you stop going to the gym you'll devolve, especially without a job. Just keep going and when you get another job you'll be drowning in money, pussy, and gains. I believe in you user.

2 pl8 chin up

Hopefully I get to 3pl8 by the end of this year

i just got an S- on kha'zix

I just saved 10% on my car insurance.

i'v been going a lot more because i have no job. but i'm going back tomorrow. i used these couple of days to go job hunting but i have had no luck.

I'm in med school, radiology is just one of the subjects.
>Have fun looking at cancer the rest of your life mate. Meanwhile ill be lookin in the mirror at my guns

What makes you think I don't lift as well?

Never seen a jacked Doctor

Post chest

why are you responding to trolls? think about that for a second, House

>chest keeps hurting near sternum when I bench 175
>not gonna make it
JUST

I was banging your side piece while you were lifting your plates

It's either muscle strain due to poor stabilizers/weak core or you're gonna have a heart attack. Good luck. Seriously though if you are otherwise healthy and don't have a history of heart disease in the family it's just poor core stability.

Could also be a peptic ulcer. No big deal if it is you just take some pills for a short while.

What I'm trying to say is you have a hernia... Or not.

Deadlifted 180kg for 5 sets of 3 yesterday for the first time.

Home gym though...nobody to mire, but damn I feel accomplished pulling lmao 4 plate.

squatted 200kg, was bretty gud

>tfw everyone on fit says 225 for reps is basically beginner weight
>Tfw only making progress but baby weights
>Tfw people said they started lifting their first time with more than my current max

Will I make it?

HIT 1PL8 OHP FOR 3X5 for the first time, I'm finally to feel like I'm escaping normie mode.

mfw

225 for reps on what?

>Will I make it?
dumb question, depends what your goals are

just keep going, everyone starts somewhere and consistency and hard work are more important than what weights you lift on the first session

I like your style. Captain carter does things to my dick that no woman should.

bemo

S-so what does pl8 mean? Is that a 45 pound plate?

yuh

20kg/45lbs plate, yes (I know its 44lbs but nobody in the real world cares) because they're the most commonly found plates in gyms

Ok, also... Natty? What's that mean?
My max bench right now is one 45 and one 10 on each end of the bar.

Guys, I am trying to get past 1pl8 on the bench, but I can't do 1pl8 5x5. I always fail on the last two reps of the last set. Should I deload? Or switch to 3x5???

kek

>Natty... whats that mean?
Naturally, i.e. without steroids

>one 45 and one 10 on either side of the bar
then its 70kg/155lbs

You should eat big cmon

currently at bodyweight benchpress lift: 180, and I should hit 200 within a month or end of summer.

body dysmorphia is one evil motherf'r... Im at 1plt OHP, closing in on 2 plt Bench... dont ask me about my squat or deadlift numbers..lol.
I still feel so small and out of shape..
fuck.

6'1 180 lbs.

I didn't totally spaghetti (only half spaghetti) in front of my hot manager, who basically got me a job, on my first day of work today

I'd call that an accomplishment

Yes but when referring to a lift it means a 45lb on both ends plus the bar. So 1pl8 = 135lb, 2pl8 = 225lb etc.

Nah only those lame Olympic plates are 44 pounds, get the real man plates that are 20.6 kg and are actually 45

Congratulations on your baby weight. I warm up on two plates.

You're defiantly small, that's for sure. You should try eating

I watched the show in its entirety when I was 13 and decided I'm naming my first daughter Samantha.

I will never tell my wife why.

Lel

What happened, user?

so manly

Good job user, i too reached 225 for 5 this week. Are we monsters yet?

We are monstars

Good job, user. Lmao2pl8 is just the beginning though. Try and reach 3pl8, but don't injure yourself

>Monstars
>Stars

Nice op it's always nice to hit a pl8 mark
I just got 360lbs for 2 sets of 4 on bench today, hoping to hit 4pl8 next time I max on bench

>tfw rest day
Feels bad, man.

Guess my cut is going well...

Are you female?

Decided to do rack pulls think is gonna be puss easy 2 plate no problem, could barely pull with mixed grip. Had to go down to one plate plus 25s, did worst then my sumo deadlift.

Congratulations

Im going on a date next week with a qt3.14

I turned down a couple girls in the last few months.

Im finally making it.

farmer's carried 90 lbs and squatted 4 pl8
felt good lad

Rest day. I ate right, slept in, walked my dog and had sex.

are you a mudslime?

>has dog and had sex
no user

>fhaving sex with dogs
>not a towel head

I benched 385 x 3. Failed 405 x 3 tho.

I pulled 5 plates and 2.5's for a single after 225x1 of 12, 315x3 of 8, 405x1 of 1, and 495x1 of 1. I was pretty exhausted but I got 500lbs after 6 sets which is cool

>not aware Muslims hate dogs
>failed Racism 101 but still racist

Did squats after two weeks, shit sucked tho, sunburnt from yesterday, really feeling it now bros

finally got to 3pl8 squat for 2x8

What are you interested in? Education? Skills?

I finally squat 2pl8 :p

ALOE
L
O
E

Penis strokes x F

Did 3 sets today

?

Breh I started benching with a little more than the bar, now I'm at 155 lbs. I know it's not much, but it's normie weight. Just focus on progression.

Passed my univercity exams and assignments. Im working today so no change at breaking my OHP pr.

Dude I know man. Even the smallest of injuries can really fuck you up for a LONG time. Lift lightly dude is all I can say. I know it fucking sucks but it's not a dick waving contest, don't buy a ticket to snap city.

Can you ohp 1lmaopl8? If not you should. Make that your next goals, also fuck chest how Manny lolpl8s can you squat pleb?

I forgot, 2pl8 was two 20kg weights on each side? Does everyone go to a gym where their bars weight 20 kg? They do in mine so I'm not sure how to calculate

Did 4 reps of 90lbs db tricept overhead extentions for the first time today!

C'mon man did you forget to lift or something?

how much weigh is 2pl8

i bench 100kg did i made it already

Sometimes I wish I had no job so I can go to the gym twice a day...

I am close to high bar atg squatting 185. I know that's comical to many of you, but it's a milestone for me.

1pl8 = 1 45 lbs plate on each side, or 20 kg in real units.
2pl8 = double that obviously, so 40 kg on each side, i.e 100 kg total.

easy way to think about it is, 1 pl8 is 60 kg, and 2 is 40 more, 3 is 80 more etc.

weighted dips fucked my shit up

thanks man. but this is still fly weight. how come ive seen this so often here

They're always marathon fag...

I mire senpai, I mire .

>did a back workout yesterday
>chinups are at the very end so im usually pretty tired by the time i get to them
>can normally only do about 10 on the first set
>only manage 7
>go to bed later that night
>had a dream i was doing pullups
>had my friend who is ~180 lbs hold on to my back
>busted out 12 reps at +180 lbs
>woke up feeling accomplished
>realized it was just a dream