Is there a way to reprogramm yourself to fall asleep at 9-10pm

As the title says is there a way to reset your body clock or whatever and be able to fall asleep instantly at this time.I know already about flux and use it at 1200k ,keep my feet warm but am I missing something because I just cant.Can I condition myself with binaurals/hypno just to reset my body clock and then stop using them?

Find a time when you can, stay awake for a full 24 hours, set a fuck load of alarms for the time you want to wake up, go to sleep roughly 8-10 hours (depends how long you sleep) before the time you want to wake up, and make sure you eat within 15 min (pro) to 30 min (amateur) after you wake up at desired time. Congrats. You've now programmed your circadian rhythm. Keep it up for 5 days -1.5 weeks and you'll wake up 3 minutes before your alarm hungry every day. It worked for me, it can possibly work for you.

What If I do intermittent fasting?And that will just fuck me up because when I dont sleep properly im just dead.

One of the best things to do is read a book starting an hour before you want to fall asleep. You get mental gains at the same time too, so pick the most dense, boring text possible. I can't fall asleep on time if I don't read.

I will try it but
>I can't fall asleep on time if I don't read.
After few a weeks/monts want to be able to fall asleep even if I didn't read.

There's nothing more to changing your sleep habits than making them habit. If you want to go to sleep every night at 10pm then set your alarm for no later than 6am and get up and start your day when it goes off.

If you're staying up until 12, 2, 4 whatever on the weekend and sleeping in all morning then yeah, you're going to struggle to fall asleep when you want next time.

>There's nothing more to changing your sleep habits than making them habit. If you want to go to sleep every night at 10pm then set your alarm for no later than 6am and get up and start your day when it goes off.
Yeah but like I said already if dont take my 9hour sleep I feel like a zombie and cant do absolutely anything.I also thought of going to sleep 15 mins earlier every other day or every 3-4 days.

Look up circadian rhythm bitch. If you don't eat breakfast, start with that. Like I said, works for me, but I have discipline. I alternate from 8 hour shifts, to 10 hour shifts (waking up earlier/working 1 hour more) to 12 hour shifts in the winter. Works flawlessly for me, minus the fact you'll be a little groggy for an hour or so in the morning for a week ish, sometimes less. Seriously though, anyone lurking, fast as much as you want, but don't. Fucking. Skip. Breakfast, no matter how small it is. Congrats, I've improved your life.

Become mentally tougher then. How hard is that?

You'll just have to grind through a couple of days as a zombie then. It's not like it takes long to change if you want to go to sleep at the same time every day.

If you want to fall asleep at the drop of a hat at varying times then that's a different thing altogether.

As far as what the other user mentioned about circadian rhythm, you can also get help from a light alarm clock if you're having trouble waking up when it's still dark out. Any good one can simulate a sunrise and, at least for me, it made a huge difference when my schedule wasn't consistent.

>If you want to fall asleep at the drop of a hat at varying times then that's a different thing altogether.
Mind explaining about that?I remember reading that breathing can help but I was never able to do it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it was something I could do lol. I end up going to bed way earlier than I'd normally like even on the weekends because I've made my body so accustomed to being awake by 5am.

My dad could do it when he worked for Air Canada, but he's an idiot so if I asked him how I'm 100% sure he'd just say some shit like "get in bed, fall asleep" in complete straight faced seriousness.

Interesting.If I focus hard on something like sounds around me I usually can fall asleep really easy but if I dont or forget I can stay with hours thinking about something.Its hell...but now that I think about it maybe your father was really chill person and had no worries in general so I can see why its happening.

take melatonin homie

>melatonin
Nah I read that it fucks you up in the long term.

Shit tier advice. Many of us have been chronically sleep deprived for months or even years. Being a zombie is not something you should ever deal with. Sleep deprivation will lower your test and steal your gains on top of making you miserable and less functional.

I am one of those people who can't function without 10 hours of sleep for every 14 hours I am awake. It's very annoying. I used to get only 6-8 hours per night; every morning I woke up wanting to kill myself and just fucking end it. Since I have allocated 10.5 hours every night for SLEEPING and nothing else, my libido, gains, everything has improved.

I never said to be a zombie forever you twat. It's just for a few days while your body gets accustomed to a new sleep schedule.

Hello original poster. I really like that gif. May I save it?

Have you tried smoking yourself stupid?

What? Always works for me

I am in such a shitty spot with my sleeping right now and would appreciate any advice or help.

Right now, my body is programmed to stay up till 5-6am and wake up around 1-3pm. I've tried hard to fix this. I've tried waking up at 10am with only 4 hours of sleep, but I'm so tired I can't fight it. I just can't. I've screwed myself up good.

yes.
Wake up at 5am, and sleep at 9-10.
easy.

>not staying up for REAL NIGGA HOURS

This

You use it to get into the patern maybe a week then stop. It's not recommendedfor use over 3 months. It works like a hormone so long term continued use can be damaging.

Oh fuck I took it for like 6 months straight. That was about a month ago, it's 6 in the morning and I'm about to go to sleep.

Its all yours my friend :)

Use Nyquil PM as a temporary sleep aid. Everytime I take some I am drowsy in about 30 minutes and its almost impossible to stay awake if Im lying in bed.

Use it for the first few nights you want to go to bed early and your body will adjust to the new sleep schedule.

Get up at 6am every day.
This is all you have to do.
Yes it will be hard and it won't work overnight, it will take a week or 2 and you will start naturally going to bed around 9-10.

You don't fix sleeping patterns with pills or meditation or whatever shit. You fix it by getting out of bed early EVERY day. Sorry.

It doesn't.I tried it for a week once a year ago and I was so tired that feel instantly at 10pm but waked at 3-4am and couldn't sleep more and was pretty much dead and when I got used to it I just couldn't fall asleep.Like I said already can't I use binaurals or hypno?

>took melatonin for 2 years straight during teenage years
>sleep 12-16 hours a day now, have to be caffeinated the rest of the time
>what do
>considering an hero

>feel
meant fell
dont use caffeine obviously and even more before sleep.It fucks your shit up the most t b h.

CHAD parties ALL NIGHT and feels GREAT at 5.30AM while you CHUG MELATONIN and set ALARMS because you NEED sleep.

bymp

How does that work? Does taking melatonin somehow condition your body to make for of it naturally after you top taking it, or what?

>tfw no feel

This is the best advice you will get. Whenever my sleep schedule fucks up because I work late or super early I do this. I like to call them Hard Resets.

Take a couple melatonin pills at 8pm and they'll kick in within the hour. Just make sure you exert yourself the next day to the point that you'll get tired and go to sleep again that the same time.

Not trolling and not crazy but go sleep outside in a tent or something for a couple days.

I had some insane insomnia and anxiety (business owner) for 8 months, tried all the pills, Protips and even weed and drinking.
What actually fixed the body clock was sleeping outside for a weekend, granted it was after the entire day of exhaustive and high intensity activity, the fresh air, stars and nature of it all really does you wonders.
Been sleeping constant REM for 7 months start getting tired around 945-10 and passing the Fuck out by 11.
Dont knock it until you try it.

stop using the computer at night, you dumb fucking faggot

Yeah I do this whenever I go to a place with a different time zone. Just stay a wake all night and pass out when I want the next day.

>try to sleep with blanket
>too hot to fall asleep
>fall asleep without blanket/lightly blanketed
>wake up from the cold

What do.

bymo

>is there a way to reset your body clock

Expose the skin on the back of your legs (behind the knees more specifically) to natural light.

melatonin

5 mg 30 min before bedtime

>asking for permission
>on an anonymoose indonesian coffee bean trading board

Get up at 4 or 5 am every morning. You will get tired by 9pm soon enough. Take like 3mg melatonin at 8 to fall asleep even faster.

You are treating the symptom, not the problem. You don't change the time you wake up that drastically- you change when you go to sleep. Put down all electronics at 8 or 9, and go to sleep at 9 or 10. If you want, you can get a red light lamp so you can read for an hour before you go to bed. Keep all lights off that give off blue light. It's hard wired in our instincts to stay awake when looking at this type of light- in nature it means that the suns up, and you have to start hauling ass picking berries and shit.

Go to sleep early, wake up early. Go to sleep late, wake up late. Fix the going to sleep part, and your waking up problem will fix itself along with it