How do you get your routines in at small or crowded gyms?

How do you get your routines in at small or crowded gyms?

haha nice memearrows on that snap op!

By investing in a home gym. But if I had to go to the gym, go in non-peak hours.

what gym is this?
>Planet No-calves?

That guy looks just like me! I even have the same pair of fucking shorts.

They're actually retarded.

I would love to lift in a gym like this. Not one person looks like they lift and they are fine with it

I swear every guy in my gym is roided out and mad as fuck all the time

stop deadlifting babyweights near a bench

They stopped thank Lord. And this is low hours. Gonna be picking up soon. The hard roid bros are usually here every day from like 1-3

go at non peak times

>WL shoes
>knee wraps
>pulling kekmao1pl8

>Can't tell the difference between wraps and sleeves

that's running shoes

The real problem is the basketball shorts

By being alpha as fuark

>been at the same crampy old ass gym for two years, always enjoy giving tips and normies always watch my 3pl8 squats in awe. No one fucks with me

If you're big, smaller guys and women will stand aside with no problem if you just ask if you can get a set in

He's doing RDLs

everything you said was wrong

>only squats 3pl8
>alpha

I push my way to a squat rack and then i hog it for the remaining of my workout.

I do everything there, squat, ohp, rows, i even started pissing there to mark the territory and avoid other DYEL to abuse my precious.

just home doing pushups/pullups/abs/squats and running outside

The worst is the fags doing super sets on 3 machines like nicca I will cut u

I'm glad I'm not the only person that hogs the squat rack. I mean, no one else was using it anyway.

I do my training outside each day in the sun so I'm getting a tan and fit as fuck. Gyms are lame.
My routing has been the same for 2 months now.
>10x10 135 - Bench
>5x20 45 - Curl
>5x20 45 - ohp
>5x20 45 - Squats
>5x20 Shikos (Sumo leg workout)
>6' 240

Already lost shit load of weight and I feel fucking amazing.

Keep up the good work man. How do you bench outside?

>go to gym
>small dyel girl is using squat rack. Not lifting. Just standing there on phone
>go up, ask when she thinks she'll be done
>looks at me like im a cunt. "Um, I just so started, so idk"
>her chad bf comes over to stand beside her before she finishes talking, gives me a "fuck you" look
>mfw

Some people enjoy going to the gym to be cunts. Especially some big strong guys. I can't even tell you the amount of shit talking some people do on Twitter about casual gym goers.

lel same

the only shit i really use at the gym is the squat rack, deadlift platform and pull up bar. squat rack is hard to get but i pretty much just watch it like a hawk and then when i get it you better believe im using it for the next hour

I just have a small little setup I acquired a long time ago. Came with a bar/2x45lb/2x35lb barbells.
It'll do for now til I decide to upgrade.

Just stare at people until they get up. Never takes more than a minute.

Whats wrong with basketball shorts? They are comfy what the hell else are you supposed to wear?

Nothing is wrong with bball shorts brah.

i either go during the day (2-3pm) or just deal with the fact that my gym is the smallest fucking gym in the world and wait and end up spending more time there than i want to

i used to go super late but it was messing with my sleep schedule so can't do that anymore

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them he- he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them.

niggas claim 3hunna but we bdk

Enjoy your skin cancer.

>shed home gym master of masters race.

lamron heehee

>having shit genetics to even get skin cancer.
feels good to have amazing skin

dont go to small or crowded gyms

Africa/10

Basketball shoes on the other hand....

Literally seen dyels deadlifting in basketball hitops

I'm so scared I'm gonna see myself in one of these threads.

You either intimidate them off or wait like a pussy

>people that do pullups in power racks during peak hours
but why? there's an assisted pullup station where you can do regular pullups, next to a combo dip/pullup station that's never occupied, and in the stretching room there's another straight pull-up bar

There's only 1 squat rack in my gym so I go in the early morning, mid-day, or before closing.
Busy hours vary each day so look up your gym on google and check their busy and slow hours so you know when to avoid.

Lol ohp in the squat rack

>No one fucks with me

yeah maybe because its a gym what planet do you live on where you get "fucked with" everywhere you go

During term time i kust go to the gym early. All the dudebros hunt in packs and dont awaken until the afternoon.

When its not term time i just go back to my parents place and use my old home gym.

Cancer only happens when your cells mutate, so genetics on them don't matter.

I'm very jelly. I work out using bodyweight exercises in my kitchen.

>tfw the bottom caste of home-gym-master-race