Hold me Veeky Forums...

Hold me Veeky Forums, my ex wife is getting remarried and in the three years we've been divorced I have not found one meaningful relationship with a woman.
>ask out gril for walk and breakfast
>we do both
>she invites me to her place after
>we're getting comfy
>pop boner
>she pushes back into it
>shesdiggingit.jgp
>her phone rings
>it's a guy on the other end
>he's asking about dinner tonight
>I hear it but don't let her know
>she goes to living room
>I get dressed and sneak out the window

Why am I such a fucking loser?

Also motivational picture.

Why do you think you're a loser? Your escape from a slut was not too late. Most men can't manage that.
Maybe you left her an hour too early, but that depends on what you want from a gril. Better to leave sluts too early than too late.

iktf bruh.

I just feel like I should have got laid before I left, almost like every woman I end up with is a slut who can't keep it together. I'm worried I'll never find any one.

What happened to you?
>pic is my dinner.

This man knows whats up.

>until someone loves you

I think I just need that someone to be me.

dude what?

just because she had a single date with you doesn't mean she's your property

>His woman isn't his property
>mfw
How's it feel being a massive fucking beta

>I think I just need that someone to be me.
Literally the meaning of life mate
You don't have any reason to hate yourself brah, love you for you and let everyone else complain
Always put yourself first and you will live a life you agree with, don't make the same msitake I have and worry about everyone but yourself and end up 24, gfless, alone, and bored with literally every aspect of your life and all your hobbies except for work

women are fickle. She is weak and co-dependent, most women are. That guy plays to her bullshit and isn't capable of doing better than her. She feels safe and complacent that he won't screw her over, but she can leave whenever she wants. Just because 2 people who suck found each other doesn't mean they are any happier than you are alone. Your constant march to self improvement may be difficult and lonely at times, but at least you can be honest about your life, recognize your short comings and improve upon them. You are greatness incarnate, regardless of what some flaky harlot has done to you. If anything her weakness and codependency is only a reflection of her stupidity. Fight on user.

>Better to leave sluts too early than too late.
wisdom

Still, taking a call during a date? She's not your property but is it too much respect to ask from a woman that she see you as a person who's taking time to be with her and reciprocate with the same?

jesus it's like the degeneracy of the modern world has turned women into these monarchs, holders of all power and any and all behavior on their part must be accepted because of

pussy i guess?

thanks for the tip bro but its a bit late. I'm already 30. Actually, It was my birthday today . My mom called me. Could be worst I guess.

30 is prime, you're making adult money and have experience. fuck twentiesomething bitches off of tindr

Mods stop slacking

drop trip faget

>you're making adult money and have experience
no i'm not bro, i'm lurking this shithole 24/7

doesn't mean he can't be disgusted by her actions.

Not even lifting? cmon.
at least go lurk Veeky Forums in a different country like south america where your race will be enough to pull twentysomething loyal cuties and just going outside to buy groceries and hitting bars occasionalmente will teach you a diff language so you can be making progress on SOMETHing

>jesus it's like the degeneracy of the modern world has turned women into these monarchs, holders of all power and any and all behavior on their part must be accepted because of
>pussy i guess?

yes, but more directly because of the everpresent horde of beta-losers ready to jump down the throat of any real man the moment they have a tenable excuse

like IN south america I know it's not a different country

Can I have an example of the type of situation you're describing? I don't get what you mean here. Why would a beta loser jump down a real man's throat?

Woah, good shit man. Thank you. Sometimes I slip but I'm back in the right mindset now. Fuck bitches get gainz.

kek. getting out of my room is a challenge. And you recommend me to go to another country?

But seriously I started lifting again. Morale is getting better. One step at a time.

Fuck bro i feel you so hard. I just turned 28 and the only person to wish my a happy bday was good ol' mom

These feels are too much

yeah, because you're super fucking pathetic right now.

>Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want

It is actually probably easier. When you go somewhere else, no one will know who you are, no one will care about another white guy coming for a week or two because they know you'll be gone again, you can say and do anything and it will be presumed it's cultural differences. You have no expectations to live up to. You can try out being anyone and the slate is wiped clean when you leave. It can be a life changing experience.

>Le women like white guys meme
When is the last time you went outside

You could have just left through the front door lol

Like an hour ago why, how is that related to my statement that op would get laid in s America?

Are you eating vegetables out of a bag? Bachelors smdh

>Your constant march to self improvement may be difficult and lonely at times, but at least you can be honest about your life, recognize your short comings and improve upon them. You are greatness incarnate

damn son

watch the first 3 episodes of the bachelorette this season. chad and evan. it's all there.

It could've been her brother or father. She left the room because it's a weird to converse with your family while some random guy you're sexing with is right there.

What if the dude on the phone was the Beta BF, and she's got you on the side. You're her Chad. GJ Mang. You made it!