Mfw hemorrhoid is really bad now when I start lifting, squatting fucking 105 lbs

>mfw hemorrhoid is really bad now when I start lifting, squatting fucking 105 lbs

What do I do? How do I make this gain goblin go away? I really want to keep going and stop being a weak little bitch

Take a squat/deadlift break until it goes away.

Learn to breathe properly when you lift.

Eat more fiber, drink more water.

Don't strain when you take a shit and wipe with proper TP or flushable wipes.

Are those the only two I should stop doing for now?

For me those two were the worst offenders.

Maybe throw in DB bench press as well, depending on how well you manage the weight as you sit and lean back on the bench. I remember that one being a pain too.

Basically anything that makes you strain in a sitting position.

I see a bunch of different breathing shit too, SL 5X5 says to hold breath during movement, is that wrong?

What happened to tiny?

It isn't necessarily wrong. The Vasalva maneuver helps you stay tight during the lift but if your prone to hemrrhoid, it can cause problems if you don't do it properly.

You need to push outwards from your belly/abs, not down through your butt.

Huh. I should make sure I get that right. So it's like hip drive?

whats wrong with that monkey? did he died?

pop it with a needle brah

> pain instantly goes away
> stuff it with gauze, don't have to deal with shit and blood getting anywhere

i do mine with a toothpick

then poor vodka to clense

gl OP

Gon die

Try mixing a tablespoon of powdered cayenne pepper into a drink once a day. It sucks but in my anecdotal experience it clears up the roids within a week or so. It actually tastes good in hot chocolate but that is obviously full of sugar.

Op your picture is bumming me out. Is that lil monkey okay?

desu this im more worried about, I think we need to post.

Rest easy monker

Sleep forever, monker.

Rest Easy, Monker

REST EASY, MONKER

Rest easy, Monker.

rest easy, monker

who dat gril

I had a hemhorroid a few years ago after a flight to the Netherlands and had a local doctor take care of it.
She gave me a local anesthetic, and cut that shit open to get the blood out-- then literally gave me a tampon to wear on the way out.

Sounds pretty rough, but i swear I never had that problem again. Would recommend, though the procedure would probably cost about 20k in the states because Jews.

idk but i wanna fug er

Did you wear your plug?

>1. go to a pharmacy and ask for special cream and apply cream to your rectum
>2. ???
>3. PROFIT

wtf man Im losing my grip this pic made me lost it rest easy, monker

Rest easy, monker

Rest easy, monker