Getting skinnyfit

Hello Veeky Forums,
/out/sider and /x/phile here. This is my first time ever coming to this board so excuse my ignorance. Also, excuse my faggotry because the way I want to look is not at all swol.

I'm skinnyfat and I want to be skinny as fuck with some slight muscle like pic related. What do I need to do diet and excercise wise to achieve this look?

what muscle

just starve until pic related

Dont eat. dont lift. youll be this eventually

That thing doesn't even have muscle. If that's what you want to look like then just lose a bunch of weight and you dont even need to lift.

>Dont eat. dont lift. youll be this eventually

Some retarded fucking advice.

Eat clean and stay negative in calories. "Not eating" is just going to kill muscle gains.

Hitting protein macros should be at the top of your list.

(OP)
Squats & Oats but srs read the fucking sticky

Pic related doesn't have any fucking muscle.
Literally looks like his average daily
calorie intake is 1000.

>slight muscle like pic related
that muscle must be really fucking slight since I'm not seeing shit

starve yourself and suck 20 dicks a day, slurp that shit down

>slight muscle

Dude my little sister has more muscle.
serious

Run everyday

>Getting skinnyfit

>I want to be skinny as fuck with some slight muscle like pic related
>some slight muscle like pic related

You honestly can't be this fucking retarded.

after seeing this im rethinking my cut to 145.

Nah ill stop at 155.

that guy is probably like under 110 my man

This guy looks one of the FF XV characters starved for half a year. Aka, the weebs ideal body.

Lads, this was me at my lowest weight ever. 155, 5'11. Anyone to care to guess what my bf was here?

i dont think you're 155 here brah

but you look 16-18%

If you wanna look like that then eat at a calorie deficit and work the core only.
Cardio is also good

If you don't wanna look like shit then you should do a few arm exercises as well

I don't get people who say they don't want any muscle though. As a natty it's extremely difficult to get huge muscles so it's not like something you should be worried about.

Try a keto diet or increase your cardio to lose weight.

>Anyone to care to guess what my bf was here?

A Puerto Rican guy named Jose?

Just eat a calorie deficit if you really want to look like that, although I can't imagine why you would unless you're like thirteen.

dude you can't drop below that amount of muscle so no he does not need to eat clean or hit protein macros.

wew lad

Can one build muscle on a calorie deficient diet?

Dude. My highschool coach would say shit like that all the time.

We would be lifting and shit and he would be like "ARE YOU STRUGGLING? MY SISTER CAN LIFT MORE THAN THAT AND SHE ONLY HAS ONE ARM."

It wasn't very effective. People would just start laughing in the middle of the set.

you are fucking hot. dont change

If you're a total beginner then yeah for the first few months you can do both. Eventually you're gonna have to bulk to get that muscle mass.

Currently at 15% bf myself while doing SS and hoping I can drop a few more before I get to that point.

yeah but my little sister (field hockey, swim team, water polo, lifts) literally has more muscle than that twinklet

BUILD

>Literally no muscle whatsoever.
Go on keto and keep lowering your deficit
every four weeks until you reach .Auchwittz Core' Mode.
Whatever you do don't lift any weights you might suddenly become a massive bodybuilder,
which is not the skeleton twink body that you desire.
Arbeit Mcht Frei

>OP doesnt like his body image, shit needs to change
inb4 OP´s a tranny woman in two years with surgeries