Is this reasonable?

Is this reasonable?

Bodyweight routine with cardio.

Seems reasonable, why, do you want to be a SEAL or just be Ottermode?

LEMME TRY AND REINVENT THE WHEEL FOR HOW TO GET FIT CAUSE I'M A FAGGOT

Should mention I'm starting from scratch.

I need to keep up a bodyweight + cardio routine for a few months before i prove that im dedicated enough for gym membwrship.

>before i prove that im dedicated enough for gym membwrship.

t-to yourself right?

Just go ottermode. All of my favorite boxers are ottermode and do exclusively bodyweight.

The shape of a wheel never changed but the wheel itself and its associated parts have been reinvented many times

Yes. I'm someone who would spend money on the gym and not go out of a combination of lazyness and anxiousness. Also i dont have a lot of money and jumping into spending money without dedication would be a bad idea for me.

if this is OP and you're trying to get into being a SEAL and can't even get the dedication to work out regularly at home and a gym then give up now manlet and don't go in, you'll just fuck over and embarrass the smurf squad

I don't want to be a seal i want to be an otter you dense cunt

Then do the Navy OTTER workout.

>i want to be an otter

Kek, just don't eat and do cardio then

Kek mommy won't buy him a membership until he can do 20 push ups and 20 sit ups.

Sometimes it says seal and sometimes it says otter its really fucking confusing man.

Also am i right in thinking i should be eating a lot less like the other user said? Also shouls i be eating a lot of protein or is that only for real men?

>20 push ups
>20 sit ups
mommy's prt standards are a hell of a lot more lenient than the real Navy

just remember the key words OP
>I don't wanna be no Green Beret
>They only PT once a day

>20 sets of 20 push-ups
>20 sets of 25 sit-ups
>5 sets of 12 pull-ups
Is this some kind of joke? My middle-aged uncle does double this every morning.

nah though, if you really want full otter mode just cut hardcore and do a lot of cardio while maintaining a day or two of lifting and hardy eating so to not loose any muscle you have now

>90 sets of bodyweight every morning

>20 sets of high rep push ups
>your uncle does twice that

wow

Considering that these sets are small, that's not far-fetched.

Otter mode is pretty simple, just do cardio, cut calories (if you're fatter than otter) eat more calories if skeleton thin

and do a full body workout 3x a week

AxBxC simple stuff

But the basic principle is the same, just like the basic principle to get fit is the same.

Thanks for the help guys! I feel like I've got much more direction now. I'm gonna go show my mom that i can keep this up!

Thanks for the most detailed advice.

> this program will break you
> 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 mi

where to fucking begin kek

Nah. Embarrassingly enough my wife wont let us spend our money on getting myself a gym membership unless she believes I'll go.

She's the one that plans the budget and stuff because shes not working full time right now

Nigga that's about 80% of gym members. That's how the gym makes money.

You can achieve otter with very easy bodyweight training, cardio and eating good

you'll look healthy and fit, small by lifters standards but really good to average people. You don't need gym to achieve ottermode

Lmao who the fuck is this guy.

Op here i want to get dedicated first because im a broke college student.

fuck off troll. my wife is kicking me off the computer soon and I dont have time to argue with you

While that depresses me to no end. The routine is fine if you stick with it. You wont really be good at anything other than the exercises listed on the routine, like you wont be strong or anything, you'll just be pretty good at doing pullups. You wont get the results you could get if you had just a barbell and some weights but in the end it's better than nothing.

Tell her son we said "hi"

>Thinking bodyweight exercises are easier to do than low weight lifting
Good luck working out your entire atrophied body