Who else /optimal/ here?

>be 5'10
>tallest you can be while still building a respectable amount of muscle, naturally
>no annoying comments about being short or tall

It feels good to be optimal. not 5'5 guy with gigantic muscles that make him look like a dwarf from some fantasy, and not 6'3 where it's impossible to do anything other than lean-mode without taking loads of drugs like a pathetic pussy retard

just having fun here by the way

>optimal
>not 6'0 or 6'1

daily reminder

don't make me rough you up, skeletor :^)

I'm 6'0 and noticed most guys with good proportions and insertions are 5'9-5'10.

whatever you gotta tell yourself kid

I am 6'1 and would not consider it optimal.

6'2-6'4 imo. I often feel like the smallest guy at my gym then a 5'8 asian walks by and I remember it could be worse.

Jason Alexander, arguably one of the greatest mens in history, 5'4".

Wow that is cringe.

are you going to make me come over and give you a beat down, jack skellington?

You must not go to the gym a lot.

>manlets are so insecure they will make cringy edits of any 4chinz post concerning them
W I L L T H E Y E V E R L E A R N
I
L
L

T
H
E
Y

E
V
E
R

L
E
A
R
N

Why would a guy that's 6'2 aim for 145lbs?

i'm 6'3" its not that bad. girls think i have a nice body. i think the problem is that Veeky Forums makes a lot of people think the optimal bod for girls is borderline rich piana, when in reality they like seeing abs and toned arms. being 6'3" gives me the ability to achieve just that. I'm 195lbs

looks like the Skeleton Warriors decided to drop by

If you['re anything short of a Sumerian god >7'2" then your a manlet.

tfw the day they learned that being 6'5" was being a manlet.

>seeing an image that's years old for the first time
Hello newfriend.

What? All the lanklets are roided with shot insertions. Manlets have a natty advantage.

This is what ugly lanklets want

>tall

>intelligent

fucking kek

I will breed with her, and one day a race of ugly giants will destroy everything you've ever loved.

This makes no sense. Some tall men have shit frames, but wouldn't it be worse to be short AND have a shit frame?

6'3 215lbs..but sure, a skeleton.

>tall
>intelligent

daily reminder that scandi's did literally nothing in all of history while italians, who are short, basically created society today as we know it.

you will never date a spooky skeleton

it must suck being overweight? you should probably lose weight. do you just want to die at 55?

>Seattle

No thanks. Full of trans looking people

What about the Dutch? They have also contributed a great deal to the world.

>in reality they like seeing abs and toned arms
actually girls like men that look like jacked toddlers
>I'm 195lbs
you're fat as shit

AFTER being civilized. They were still savage snowniggers.

>be optimal sized brown eyes brown hair master race, german, polish, italian
>bring home tall scandinavian girl, blue eyes, blonde hair, swedish girl
>parents feel like it's unacceptable to breed my genes with a sub-humans

It's a predicament. We're getting her IQ tested and researching her family to see if they have accomplished anything in their existence. it's unlikely but fingers crossed.

At one point in time Italians were uncivilized too. What is your point?

That girl doesn't look trans at all, she looks pure 100% male.

sure

>you will never date a spooky skeleton

Why live

geez I wouldn't post that on Veeky Forums

looks like you have never lifted a weight in your life

>being a manlet
>thinking it's a plus

don't fool yourself, if you are beneath 6' you are a subhuman manlet.

if there were 2 exact same versions of you, the only difference being one was 5'9 and the other 6', i guarantee you every single girl would pick the 6' one

girls aren't even the main issue. most manlets, being extremely self-conscious from having to look up to other men their whole lives, radiate an aura of self-loathing or an aura of constant over-compensation and low self-esteem. are you jacked? you're over-compensating. do you have a nice car? you're over-compensating. everything you do will seem like a desperate cry for attention. best you can aim for is not to radiate those, but that would need some social grace and let's face it user, you clearly don't have that

being a manlet and having a small dick are the 2 curses a man can have, and if you have them i feel sorry for you. but these threads are just pathetic

read the thread and realize that you're a subhuman. not reading your sperg out.

lmfao you aren't even much bigger than the pic you responded to

why did you even post this you fucking weeb faggot

6'3
six pack
315 bench
425 squat
525 dl

who exactly are you trying to convince?

shes like 6'6, and wears heels, my god

lol you're a fucking skeleton

not a single one of these numbers is true, except for the height

you're skeleton as fuck m8

5'10
six pack
410 bench
520 squat
650 dl

know your place or I'll give you a smack.

the dwarves seem upset

yeah the cool thing about being super short when you're a chick is that you're not socially conditioned to be insecure about it and most people find you adorable anyway

5'2.75" bb

The average Navy SEAL is 5'10" and 175lbs.

stay mad manlets and skeletors

>Tallest you can be while still building a respectable amount of muscle
this is false

Are they ever not?
This thread's shit. Assmad manlet thread?

you don't bench 315 and probably never will in this lifetime

the way you look, I'd be impressed if you could even bench one plate.

the idea that you could make anyone believe you deadlift over 5 plates is frankly pretty insulting

DIAMONDS

>manchild cannot even read

this is why you never learn

thank you hungry skeleton

>you don't bench 315 and probably never will in this lifetime

not that user, but i bench more than 315 (i bench 155kg cba to calculate hamburger units).

while he is obviously lying, saying that he will never do it is too much. 315 is not a big lift if you're not subhuman manlet filth

the amount isn't the issue, I can tell just by looking at him and the fact that he has to lie about his stats on the internet

This is hungry skeleton? 6'4

I said read the thread, subhuman.

Don't make me come over there.

that's an obese person.

>be 6'3
>weigh like 220-235lbs
>get girls with these characteristics and a 6-7/10 face

>you'll never have your qt 5'3 gf get flustered when you call her short because you're nearly a foot taller
This is what made highschool worth living

Lol nice gyno gayboy

he's just fat

b-but the average female height is 5'7

No it's 5'6.

where in the world do you live where this is true? here in the uk its like 5'4.5"

>my giant hands will make your dick look tint

I don't understand all this height shaming, it's not like anyone can help it. Honestly I don't even see the point in talking about it so much. I'm 5'7 and 18, I've never had anything besides advantages in being shorter.

Obviously 6'2-4 is the best height, but that's all there is to it.

Why was I only born 6'4? Fuck...

Shit I used to have a toy of the skeleton warrior in the middle with the skulls for shoulders. It was awesome!

>I don't even see the point in talking about it so much. I'm 5'7

lmao all you need to read.

What? What's the point? Isn't this the board where we discuss how we can improve ourselves?

Nah bro, this is the shitposting site, you might want to go somewhere else for actual advice

Tallfag here. Don't listen to any of these miserable faggots, bro. Just do you.

And don't argue with them, that's what they want. It simulates the relationship feeling they don't get because they're depressed and lonely. Just feel sorry for them and move on.

>be 5'10

hahahahaha faggot manlet

Who hurt you ??

>Not having an inch on her.

Kek. Careful, they will punch you in the knee

What if I want a 6' tall gf and I am only 5'10" and 170 lbs? Is it possible?

i like how she isnt trying to exclude anyone but just warning instead
would smash

gain 5lbs and tell them that you're the exact average for a Navy SEAL

I hope you've mastered the chub-n'-tuck

same, seems cool. I guess she'd have to be to survive growing up as such an unusual woman

really makes you think

you don't get to be picky about a mans height if you're an ugly woman that looks like a man.

why are you showing me drug abusers?

This manlet damage control is pathetic. My sister has had several Veeky Forums manlets that it "didn't work out" with yet is currently in a relationship with a 6'4" dyel for about a year now.

So the shredded cunts pumped and dumped a 4/10 while some skinny tall cuck settled for her. What a waste.

lol she settled for a beta

LANKLETS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

what exactly are you showing?

>6- 6 5
>decent face genetics
>minimal autism
You can be DYEL and still get more than these manlets that make these tumblr memes to avoid suicide

>under 200 at 6'3
>fat
kek, 5'5 detected

Lol @ lanklets, thats some FeelTheBern level banter. You can change your weight, height not really. But I hear hanging yourself really adds the inches, they might even write "6 foot with shoes" on your gravestone.

Why the fuck would any girl who is 6'6 wear heels? Literally only NBA tier dudes would be taller than her.

If i was that short i would probably kms

The thing about Italians and Poles is that they have a few highly intelligent individuals but the majority of them are way under Asian tier, Germans are smart as fuck, shame they didn't take over Europe to destroy the shit tier civilizations now they are a mess with that dumb slut merkel running shit and being in the EU babysitting tard level countries

Tall women are hot as fuck actually

Whatever manlet.

*slam dunks moon*

germans are definitely below italians. polish are in the middle.

germans haven't done shit that wasn't a result of being the primary force in a world war, and making shitty cars.

Tall master race here, bruh are you a manlet double agent why did you post a pic of you with a bunch of SJWs