Take 500mg of dnp everyday

>take 500mg of dnp everyday
>allows me to eat fucking ANYTHING and STILL lose weight

just had my 24 piece order of hot wings delivered with bleu fromage (blue cheese) and had 2 big macs with extra salty large fries from McDonald's for lunch

gonna cook me up some aunt jemima pancakes for a late night snack with some ice-cream on top

how does it feel knowing that all your hardwork counting calories and macros is made worthless by my miracle pill

hahahaha fuck you faggots :)

Man I envy you. I wish I had any way to acquire this magic, totally safe pill, but it's really hard to get, otherwise everyone would use it, right?
Well, I wish you success, friend, and don't forget to add some extra ICE cream to your pancakes, you'll need it ;)

pretty good knowing that I'm not fucking up my body and slowly killing myself

also good that I don't have the will power of the average gnat

You're a retard OP up your dose to 1000mg for real results.

>stretching your stomach so that you'll feel hungry as fuck without stuffing your enlarged gut after you get done cycling
Congratulations OP

>im going to intentionally gimp my personal progress that nobody gives a fuck about because of willpower... and honor... that will surely impress mlady at Starbucks

user dies of HYPERTHERMIA while YOU fuck his mourning GIRLFRIEND

I'm not worried about stretching my stomach, I like to think I'm well versed in the concept of stretching stomachs

like how I stretched your mom's stomachs last night when I had my fat greasy cock 10 inches up her vagoo

>CHAD is eating BLEU FROMAGE

Or you could just do Intermittent Fasting.
I'm down 5 pounds in a month and my strength is the same as ever. Just gotta ramp up the cardio and i'll be lean af in no time.

>im going to intentionally gimp my lifespan for gains that nobody gives a fuck about because I'm that insecure... and have no self control... that will surely impress my little sisters friends

>i don't understand how DNP actually works so I'm going to spite everyone who does because I'm retarded... and autistic... and I ohp in the squat rack

Thats...... pretty gay bro........

>do an hour a day of cardio
>do like 2k calorie workouts on the weekend

U take drugs and ruin your health to eat more. I do fun cardio to improve my health, looks and to eat more.

thanks... heh heh....

>cardio
>improving looks

pick one

do you not have any concept of pride in one's self?

>number 1234

Nice. The perfect number to soothe my mild OCD.

This is too retarded to be real

look at smokers

it was a dark and stormy night in the city of darkness

the rain bounced off my window and fog seemed to eclipse everything...

that was the day I lost my pride. my childhood sweetheart, sakura-chan was out and went to prom with my eternal rival, ichigo. everything I knew and loved turned into dust... and with it my pride...

that was the day I turned to the devilsbane, my trusty katana and only true friend in this dark dark world

guess you looked in a mirror for the first time huh

well you're real and you're retarded