Which skincare products aren't meme Veeky Forums ?

Which skincare products aren't meme Veeky Forums ?
Also aging general...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46-WNPlCYsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You wont need skin products if you dont eat greasy foods, milk and do some daily low intensity cardio. Worked wonders for mebin high school!

Cleanser - daily
Toner - daily
Moisturizer with spf - daily

Exfoliating scrub - once a week
Mask / noise strip.- once to twice a week
If you're going to add these last two, the order should be as follows:

Cleanser
Exfoliant
Toner
Mask
Moisturizer

I have tons of tiny little spots under my mouth so when i squeeze anywhere under there icky white stuff comes out from tons of places

Ive tried scrubbing and it just gets red, what do

I'm not a faggot so i don't use any skin care.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Exercise, don't get fat, use sunscreen and stay out of the sun, drink water, sleep, shower regularly, don't pop zits.

>cleansing and exfoliating at the same time
>toning before the mask

try again senpai.

Stop picking them, you're making them worse.
You risk infecting them and getting permanent scars.

Retinol is great for fine lines and discolorations.
Vit C serums as well for acne scars, fine lines and brightening your skin, but the good stuff tends to be expensive af.

>try again senpai

Plenty of sources out there that agree with this. How do you think it should go, sport?

youtube.com/watch?v=46-WNPlCYsg

sunscreen is really the most important thing, if you're not doing that every day then you're gonna age like shit

So the skincare industry is riddled with maximum momscience memery.

Everything is a ploy, everything is fake and lies. Don't trust a single thing said by the people actually marketing the stuff, it'll only ever be true by accident.

Look at third party reviews for stuff (though most of what you want will work as long as you're even in the right ballpark).

So you want a cleanser (soap designed for faces, basically). I like CeraVe Foaming.

You want moisturizer. CeraVe Cream is the only lotion I've found that isn't specifically for faces that doesn't make my face feel like shit. Almost anything that specifically says face lotion will work though, even the cheap stuff, you're only paying less for marketing.

(Don't get CeraVe facial lotion, it's way overpriced.)

B8man aside, eye specific lotion is a meme. Your eyes may be the most delicate skin, but if a cream isn't light enough for them it's probably not light enough for the rest of your face.

You probably want exfoliant. I used to have that "beige orange peel" shit going on on my cheeks and now I don't. I'm not hot or anything but I look much less like an ogre. A physical exfoliant is too harsh, for anybody really, but especially if you also shave. There are two main kinds. AHAs are harsher, and make you really sensitive to the sun, but work a little better at preventing acne. BHAs are better if you have oily skin, and are really good for "sebum filaments", the block spots that a lot of people have on their noses that they sometimes call blackheads. (If you can get it out just by squeezing, it's sebum filament, not a blackhead.) The cheapest BHA is actually Clearasil Maximum Strength (the kind in the red package). But it's also got menthol in it (BS marketing, it only makes your skin tingle and "feel" cleaner), which burns some people. I haven't really tried any others but I hear Paula's Choice is okay.

Sun screen is also good. I use No-Ad 50SPF Sport. It's cheapest, has zero smell, and is the least greasy.

fish oil twice a day, every day, and tonnes of water.

Continuing, the routine is:
cleanse in the evening (in the shower if you take evening showers)
then exfoliate (at least twice a week, never more than once a day, I do every other day); let it do its work for about 10 minutes. Wash it off and moisturize.

Moisturize and then sunscreen in the morning.

Sebum filaments. They're never gonna go away, it's just how your skin works. Pray that science comes up with artificial faces before too long.
Daily BHA helps minimize them though.

>Toner
Eh..Everything else is pretty key

I've found benzyl peroxide creams/face washes to be pretty good for acne, especially for pustules and acne that sort of sticks out..Even if you have oily skin, still use a moisturiser if you're using benzyl peroxide or other strong face washes.

any recommendation for a moisturizing sunscreen, un-scented

How about proper nutrition and hydration?
because anyone who cares about skincare probably has shit skin from not eating right.
Give your body the nutrients it needs, it takes care of the rest.

I've used a bunch, Nivea, CeraVe, Eucerin, Olay, etc, but switched to the separate sunscreen only when I realized how cheap the CeraVe cream was, and that I'd need to reapply a little more often.

Organic sunscreen (the kind that isn't a white paste that goes on you) can't last all day, fundamentally. The US FDA says that none can claim effectiveness for more than 80 minutes. I usually only moisturize my face twice a day, but I sunscreen before leaving the house for work and after I'm done at the gym (the trip from work to the gym has maybe 2 minutes where I'm in the sun). So if you're willing to remoisturize more often, that's fine. You might want to try multiple brands to see what works best for you (do the same for non-sunscreen moisturizer).

I actually liked Eucerin the best, even though it's one of the cheapest of those options. Nivea was good too. My skin is sort of medium on the oily to dry scale.

wash face with warm water + soap. clean sheets or just put a clean towel on your pillow. dont eat/drink products with dye in it like gatorade. this should all help with acne.

top kek'd

This is from /r/skincareaddiction. It's good advice, but at least cite your fucking thievery.

Combining SPF in a moisturizer is less effective at protection from the sun than moisturizing and applying sunscreen separately--you need to apply about a teaspoon of sunscreen to your face/neck to get the most out of the SPF. If you use a chemical sunscreen it'll go on before moisturizing; a physical sunscreen goes on last. Chemical sunscreens may bother your skin if it's more sensitive on your face but physical sunscreens can leave a cast or make your skin kinda oily since it doesn't absorb.

YOU FORGOT THE SUNSCREEN YOU ROOKIE!