Favorite flavor of whey...

Favorite flavor of whey? There was a thread a while ago where people were posting their favorite whey protein shakes and what they put in them
>tfw bought biggest size of strawberry banana
>tastes like Pepto bismol shit

gold standard whey is expensive and tastes awful

i go with vitamin shoppe's store brand, bodytech. same nutritional profile, cheaper, tastes better.

that being said, banana motherfuckin creme

You add anything besides milk m8?

I tried the rich chocolate one from vitamin shoppe, what other flavors would you recommend

nah, sometimes i use only water.

i mix it in with oats + an egg + PB, tho.

thanks for the advice brah!

i really like the cookies & creme one too. mint choc is ok. strawberries & creme was surprisingly nasty. only ones i've had tho

whatever kind of chocolate is usually fine. I did like on cake batter from what I can remember.

np man!

desu I like extreme milk chocolate more than rich chocolate, gold standard

eh the other one I tried was cookies and creme and I wasnt a big fan of it, maybe Ill try mint chocolate or something

DO NOT BUY COOKIES AND CREME

DONT FALL FOR THE TRAP I DID

too late

i did and i love it

Rocky Road, Extreme Milk Chocolate, Double Rich Chocolate

In that order.

Mixing a scoop and a half of the rocky road and a serving of crunchy peanut butter into greek yogurt is fucking heavenly.

Malt chocolate was okay, but weak. Double rich is fucking gross and weak.

Musclepharm has had the best taste by far, but overpriced and not as clean.

Delicious strawberry is my favorite.

i like isopure dutch chocolate

Chocolate/Mint Chocolate/Vanilla is all good

Cookies and Cream is regret central

please god I just got cookies and cream on, dont do this to me

I actually don't mind ON strawberry.

why do you guys all hate cookies and creme?

it's like the only decent ONGS flavor i've tried, vitamin shoppe brand is even better.

Mocha brah. Don't like that? Go for the traditional chocolate flavors. Never go for some fruit or weird looking flavor, or vanilla.

I ordered mint and cookies thinking I'd be a tricky little faggot. The mint... it isn't amazing, but then choc/van isn't amazing either. This is a substitute for protein, and nothing more. But the fucking... the fucking cookies and cream. I tried it once and knew I'd have to struggle through the rest of it. The macros for cookies is worse than the default choc/van, and it tastes AWFUL. Like literally rotten eggs. It tastes like rotten eggs. With inferior macros. And you just suffer through it, and it's brutal, but there's nothing you can do because the money was already spent. Prepare for rotten eggs.
Because it tastes like rotten eggs.

Shilling. Don't need to pay that much for whey.

>it tastes like rotten eggs.

it really doesn't. you're weird.

what were you mixing it with? People seem to be pretty divided on the taste, could just be you mixed it with only water or something?

vanilla phase 8 + water + pb2 +oats

Mocha with milk is fucking amazing. Has a little caffeine which is great in the morning

Only dyels would actually give a fuck what flavor their whey is.

Yeah. I only mix water with my protein powder. I'm not going to sugar down my protein substitute?
So help me god it does.

>not mixing with whole milk

vanilla is always good

maybe I don't want the calories and fat, rip

Im so sorry mate

No offense but you sound dyel af.

I'm cutting

I liked the double chocolate from Gold Standard, but that shit is expensive in Canada so I started buying the chocolate flavor from Canadian Protein. I like it. I usually have it with milk. Water just isn't thick enough with protein for me.

So what are the best flavors from vitamin shoppe? Doesn't have to be vitamin shoppe brand just curious what others buy.

ON is one of the better brands as far as protein content goes. someone analyzed the actual protein content in different brands compared to what it said on the label and across different samples ON always broke 90%. some of the shit store brands didn't even have 50% of the protein per serving they advertised.

I usually get sick of one 5lb tub after I finish and switch, but have gotten two white chocolates and am satisfied. it mixes well with a lot.

BANANA CREME MASTER RACE

Is regular strawberry any good? I'm sick of chocolate because it doesn't go well with milk.

lol i have a 5 pounder of strawberry banana that i maybe had 5 scoops out of. you're absolutely right that strawberry or somethin in there tastes like pepto straight up.

best flavor or ON is rocky road for me.
Syntha 6 probably has some of the best all around flavors. their chocolate mixed with water tastes better than nesquik.

smores or die

>Not choosing chocolate creampie
>Making it
Choose one and only one faggot

so its cuck flavoured?

only if youre a cumskin

>"i dont enjoy food, i only see protein, carbs and fat"
>looks like jason blaha

the one silver lining of cookies and creme was it was so god-awful i started mixing cocoa powder in it to mask the flavor. now I do that with chocolate.

Cookies and cream Syntha 6 fuckin plebs

Mocha

Rocky Road is pretty good. Tastes like chocolate milk with about 1 cup of milk or more per scoop of powder.

Vanilla Creme is a little too sweet for me. Mixing it with milk just makes it taste like sweet milk. Some are a fan of it but not me.

I don't mix shit with my shakes but might given the right combination of stuff like a strawberry flavor with a banana.

Sounds like he was mixing it with rotten eggs.

Just mix it with skim milk, then. Pretty good addition to the protein content with minimal sugar.

GNC cookies and cream + their banana

>Hodgetwins
>Making all kids of gains
>"Fuck Out Da Whey"
>Chocolate Creampie

I only have my whey with water so i prefer strawberry gold standard since it just tastes mild and sweet.

i just ordered a 5lb of the EXT Chocolate, yo guys, there is 15% off ON products on Amazon, the coupon is "SPARTAN16" got mine for 53 shipped, but i also picked 1 week shipping, and get a 6 dollar coupon for next time.

Cake Donut. Doughnuts are my trigger food and this is the best suppressant of bingeing on some shit food.

>5 lb is 53 with discount
Stop buying that meme whey

Is that actually a supplement or just a joke? Its pretty fucking good ill admit.

I read on here that the mocha cappuccino is god-tier. Turns out, it tastes less like a latte and more like a gingerbread cookie. Not exacting thrilled :/

I usually take either ON (Good taste, best mixability) or Cor Performance (Best taste, ok mixability). Last time I tried out that MyProtein stuff. Both Pecan Pie and Orange/Passionfruit were easily the worst protein I've ever drank. Never buying them again.

I just switched from BodyTech casein to ON and the ON tastes way better fampai. BodyTech actually makes me kind of nauseous, they add way way too much sweetener for my tastes.

>Pecan Pie and Orange/Passionfruit
Those both sound like meme flavors desu

isopure Toasted Coconut is by far the best whey I have ever had.

+ Soymilk, greek yoghurt banana and frozen berries.Tastes like melted icecream.

How many scoops do I put in, eggs, oats and water/milk ?

i have trouble imagining what that tastes like, describe user

It's like pound cake and a krispy kreme hot'n now. If you don't know what krispy kreme is, come to America.
Like I said, doughnuts are my trigger food and anything that remotely tastes like them is a huge help while i'm cutting.