trap doms are pretty annoying

You beat me to it

abdominal

Quad doms, especially if u skipped leg day for the week my goddd

Sittin in the toilet is a procedure

Emotional doms

Wish i didnt have so much spaghetti :(

SITTIN On DA TOILIT

Legs hands down. Sitting gets uncomfortable. The process of standing makes you feel like you're 80. Walking hurts and running is out of the question.

reminder if you have DOMS past the 2nd week of a program you're doing it wrong/your program is garbage.

the only DOMS i don't like is forearm DOMS, i'm not eeven sure if it's DOMS though it lasts for days and there's something different about it

Sticking to a program, not lifting only 3x a week because school,work,gf

Kek i live with doms on the daily

Abs is by far the worst for me

I had it so bad once it hurt to move or twist my torso in any direction

Chest doms trying to do pullups the next day is too painful

Jeezless this. It's not so much the doms as it is the sudden loss of strength at like 55 degrees. You practically fall into the toilet and sit there swearing because your legs are fucked

solid tbt 10/10

I know these feels. I wish I didn't, since I only get DOMS after I miss a week or so because of illness or whatever.

Butt DOMS are pretty specially painful.

Ligament doms

Id say legs and between your biceps and forearms, where you can't even extend your arm fully. That sucks.

I've had abs doms where when I tried to gently lie down in bed I'd just plunge straight down.

Chest doms. Did you shift your arms forward to grab something. Haha, remember your 1pl8 bench yesterday, faggot?

specifically hamstrings for me. feel like im in a permanent state of having to stretch but no amount of stretching fixes the pain

what does "doms" stand for?
you're talking about the pain felt after a workout, but what does the acronym stand for?

delayed onset muscle sorness

Calves. I train them once a month.

Quad, glute or trap DOMS are annoying, lumbar DOMS are suffering.
Putting on your pants/shoes become very complicated.

Did squats for the first time today. Gg Senpai.

>leg day for the week my goddd
So you only have one?

Ab doms by far.
Sneezing, coughing, laughing or farting with ab doms is brutal

no ones ever gotten the dreaded CALVES doms before?

Never, and I rep out 220kg calf raises 3x45. Machine won't go higher than 190 and there's only room for two 10kg Dumbbell

I never really get doms, only al tiny bit of pain.

Am I training right?

Obviously for me it is freaking calves man..
One time after of long time of not doing calves I got an idea to do some calves so I have done some standing dumbbell calf raises every set to failure or something and the next 3 days after that workout I shit you know I couldn't walk properly.
Just standing up hurt like hell and in those days I had to walk on my tiptoes because I literally couldn't walk without being on my tiptoes.

I had them and for 3 days I would wake up with my calves fully contracted and I had to stretch them just to keep my feet on the ground . By far the worst DOMS

You shouldn't get doms every week
You get them when you have done some muscle group long time ago(2 weeks or so)

i only get DOMS when i havent worked a muscle group in 2 weeks, which is pretty much never

>getting doms
It seems you suffer from weak pussy syndrome

Legs used to get horrible doms until I fixed my form, now they rarely get sore. Calves get it every workout but it's manageable, calves doms is weird though because it usually lasts for 4 or 5 days, anyone else get that? worst is abs though, that shit interfers with everything.

I haven't had DOMS in 5 years you hatchlings

>still getting DOMS
>Not hitting every body part at least 2x a week for maximum gains

Not making it you faggot. Leg day is a meme.

That guide makes no sense. Why would it switch between anatomical terms for muscles then regular body parts.

Why would you call the tibialis anterior calves and the gastroc heads calves at the same time when they are clearly different muscles.

It's like Jason Genova designed it or some shit.

Fucking dyel normies.

This guy knows what's up

shin splints.

my legs were fucking destroyed when i played basketball on concrete after a long hiatus

Side doms for walking around
Abs doms for taking a shit