Why is Veeky Forums reluctant to admit that the Aryans who invaded India were white?

Why is Veeky Forums reluctant to admit that the Aryans who invaded India were white?

>snowniggers wanting to claim the wisdom of the vedas as their own.

>he thinks white means nordic
And yes the wisdom of the vedas was indeed created by whites.

I agree with it but say otherwise on this board because the Nordicists are insufferable faggots.

Because white isn't a real thing. Veeky Forums just memes this, and real historians understand that the concept of whiteness in defining race is a dated, unscholary, false term to use for someone of European decent since by the logic of whiteness, Irish were not white until recently, spanish, italian, and french are white even though some skin complexions of these nationalities are dark as some africans, and anyone not European ie the middleeast are not white even though if you look at places like Iran, Arabia, and Israel, they clearly have light skin.

So there is you answer user. White isnt a real thing, and Aryans did invade India

OP your pic is wrong, everyone knows that autism is a secret augmentation passed as a genetic trait in Aryans as a natural response to the modernization of the world along with toggable snow vision.

>white
oh fuck off.
>"we wuz aryanz and sheeit,"
>doesn't even keep the sacred fire or maintain the divine order.

Even if it was the ancestors/cousins of modern europeans, what make you think they were white?

How white were the Indo-Europeans by the time they got to India? It’s extremely rare to find a native-born Indian who could pass as white, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one who looks Northern European.
In any case, it’s irrelevant. The Aryans always drew on the knowledge of the local people wherever they went. If the locals already had an advanced society, like in Minoa or post-Harappan India, they co-opted it, but if the place was remote to begin with, they didn’t usually work painstakingly to create an enviable civilization. The Indo-Europeans were great warriors and had a surprisingly persistent and complex culture for a non-literate people, but that’s about it.

>Aryans
>invading
The only thing they invaded was a higher plane of drug addiction.

>unscholarly
no one cares lmao.
all that matters is genetics and phenotype.
aryans were light skinned with caucasian features, and this means they were white.
the only people who are buttblasted by this are genetically inferior pajeets who simply can't deal with the fact that anything good in the old world came because of whites, gooks and those with white/gook genes.

Thank you for contributing to the disease of anti-intellectualism.

>Irish were not white
Does this stsle Noel Ignatiev maymay need to get debunked again?

Aryans came from east europe/russia and were pretty much proto mongols. Not white.

>proto mongols
t. brainlet

They were caucasians, probably light skinned.
But I doubt they were white, the tribes before going to india had to go through the rest of north west asia. So they most likely mixed on the way.

>How white were the Indo-Europeans by the time they got to India?
Pretty white in the sense of being similar to Mediterranean IE caucasians.

>be white Iranian
>be facist
wew

As if that's a bad thing.

“White” is a mongrel amerimut meme which has only been coined in recent history.

WE

actually they were most similar to slavs

WUZ ROMANZ GREEKZ EGYPTIANZ AND INDIANZ N SHIEET

To be fair, this guy looks kinda Slavic. Pic related, Another example of a typical West Slav living in another country.

Not even centuries of breeding with German women made his phenotype any different. House of Mecklenburg was a dynasty started by a based Obodrite prince, Niklot.

Doesn't mean they WERE Slav(nigger)s.

Certainly more in common with modern Slavs than modern Iranians.

Citation needed.

He doesn't look Slavic at all. That guy is the mayor of Tehran and an ethnic Persian at that.

t. butthurt Shitranian

Don't worry, he doesn't look like Iranians at all.

t. retard /pol/shit who has no idea what he's talking about

I know more than you. I'm just not gonna spoon feed you everything. I already know what you are and I won't waste my time on you.

>shitiranian
>literally posted an image of a guy whose 100% Persian
Your statement doesn't even make sense

>I know more than you.
No you don't. You are a retarded wewuzzer polish faggot who thinks he's whiter than Nordics/Germanis and pretends at larping as Sarmatians and Scythians. You need to be put down like the dog you are. You are no different then African Americans pretending they were Pharoahs of Egypt.

A rather fantastic projection. But missed again.

Try again, ESL.

I make this user the winner, ricketty rekt.

we're not, it's retarded leftists throwing shade because the thought of white people existing triggers them

That is an image of Galibaf, a 100% ethnic Iranian of Persian and Kurdish background. He's the current mayor of Tehran, a former police chief, an ex-member of the Revolutionary Guard and completely native Iranian stock. Fairer skinned Iranians are not uncommon in Iran, including lighter hair colors and fairer eye colors. Geography and climate plays a role in all things.

t. half-Persian whose mom is from Mashhad who has natural hazel eyes and brown hair yet only inherited brown eyes from her

>who thinks he's whiter than Nordics/Germanis

Define white and define which Germanics.

>and pretends at larping as Sarmatians and Scythians
Hardly any larping, considering Iron Age Scythians cluster closer to Slavs rather than Iranians. On top of that, there are Scythian/Sarmatian tribes that were clearly Slavic, such as Iazyges(jazyki, języki - languages in slavic)

>You need to be put down like the dog you are
Passive aggressive. Sounds like a woman on a period.
There are Iranians that look exactly like their supposed Aryan ancestors. Sadly majority of you doesn't. Never doubted that though. You can also find pretty "white" - if we use that term, Indians, but they're even more mixed thatn your average Iranian.

Iranians today are completely the same as their ancestors in the late Bronze Age and entirety of the Iron Age, so you are wrong. Modern Persians completely sit in the same place genetically as their ancestors do. Fair hair and light skin is common, especially in Central and Northern Iran, just like more olive skinned complexions and deeper tans are more common in western and especially Southwestern Iran given those are the hottest and most dry areas of the country. Plenty of Iranians, more then enough to make up a majority at least with Persians, Gilaks, Manderzanis, and so on, resemble exactly the same as their ancestors so I would appreciate if you didn't exaggerate and be dishonest and claim the majority "don't".

When autisms collide

What do you mean by "Iranian"? Do you mean the entire body of modern Iran? With pre-IE people that were assimilated by fair and European Indo-Iranians?

not his, just a bunch of vocal indians

>extremely rare to find a native-born Indian who could pass as white
this was not always true
>Indo-Europeans
>non-literate
WHICH INDO EUROPEANS ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT

cringe

Didn't they look like Persians?

I mean modern ethnic Iranians. The one and same "fair and European" ones.

The ones who came to India certainly didn’t have writing before they arrived.

there were a couple waves at different times
the Hellenes and Macedonians certainly knew how to write

>spanish, italian, and french are white even though some skin complexions of these nationalities are dark as some africans,

fucking delusional americans I swear

it wouldn't have taken them very long dude

>nordic = white
Brainlet get out.
Also, you're being had. There are no unironic nordicists here, you're just desperate to find someone as historically illiterate as afrocentrists.

>had to steal the med face instead of creating his own
Pathetic.

>trying this hard
Go home Raj

>mfw full unironic circumpolar nordicist but on the dl

An italian football player

And an african actor

Forgot pic

Also, an Ethiopian

And a Spaniard

These are all highly mixed though.

It's an Indian nationalist thing. They've made a lot of easily refutable claims about PIE culture and language through the years, such as Sanskrit being PIE and that all other (sometimes literally all, not just PIE descendant) languages are just degenerate and ignorant mispronounciations of the magical (literally magical) language of Sanskrit.

Not all African are black you know.

It's true except for the French.

We don't actually know. The gene that causes white skin could have been brought to Europe by either Proto-Indo-Europeans or some other group entirely. Assuming white skin didn't originate with the Indo-Europeans, we still don't know what their complexion was, they could still have been white, or maybe they were swarthy. We don't know.

And so are the Germans, yet you jerk off your tiny dick to them.
French aren't white.

>French aren't white.
They are actually

They aren't by European standards. They look like North Africans.

Because then they would also have to accept that Aryans were nigger tier tribals who couldn't into urbanization for another thousand years

show us some examples

no it isn't, none of those people are darker skinned then africans

he's half indian

>Ismael-Urzaiz
half gypsy

none of them are lighter skinned then europeans except some kabyles (gothic genetics)

>invaded
Can you demonstrate one (1) piece of evidence about an Aryan military invasion? Perhaps the site of a battle or something?

AND CHINESE

1. THE LAND CALLED “INDIA”, OR “NOD”, AT THAT TIME, WAS THE EASTERNMOST PROVINCE OF ARYANA —ID EST: INDUS VALLEY, THE REMAINS OF WHICH ARE COMPRISED BY THE TERM “INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION”—; FURTHER EASTWARD, AND SOUTHWARD, INTO THE INDIAN PENINSULA, WAS NONARYAN TERRITORY.

2. THE TERMS “ARYAN INVASION, AND “ARYAN MIGRATION”, WHEN APPLIED TO THE INDIAN CONTEXT, ARE MISNOMERS, BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ARYANS WHO INVADED, BUT TURANYANS WHO DID SO.

THESE INVADING TURANYANS ARE “THE VEDICS”, AND ARE EQUIVALENT WITH THE INDOSCYTHIANS, AND WITH THE MUGHALS.

3. THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF “INDIANS” —A) DRAVIDIANS: THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF THE INDIAN PENINSULA, B) ARYANS: THE ONES WHO INTRODUCED AGRICULTURE, ARTS, CRAFTS, AND SOLAR SPIRITUALITY TO INDIA, ET CETERA, SETTLING IN THE INDUS VALLEY, C) TURANYANS: THE USURPING INVADERS WHO INTRODUCED DEMONIC RELIGION, IDOLATRY, HERDING, THE CASTE SYSTEM, ET CETERA.

DRAVIDIANS ARE HUNTERS, ARYANS ARE FARMERS, TURANYANS ARE HERDERS.

4. DEFINE “WHITE”.

there's more original people of the indian peninsula then just dravidians. Theres tons of ethnic groups, dravidians are just the largest one in south india. Also caste-like systems were common in all indo-european societies

>4. DEFINE “WHITE”.
white skinned caucasian/caucasoid. Ranging from irish/ginger tier literally white to olive

I would love to bash the shit out of you, you stupid motherfucker.

>Can you demonstrate one (1) piece of evidence about an Aryan military invasion? Perhaps the site of a battle or something?
That doesn't help you at all. It would only mean that Dravidians bend their knee to Aryans and allowed Aryans to copulate with their women.

proposed aryan invasion was supposed to have happen in the north, dravidians are south indians

>white skinned…

1. SO, ALBINOS?

2. HOW IS THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN RELEVANT, ACCORDING TO YOU?

>… caucasian/caucasoid.

SO, FROM THE CAUCASUS...

1. PEOPLE FROM THE CAUCASUS VARY IN SKINCOLOUR, AS PEOPLE DO ALL OVER THE WORLD.

2. WHOMEVER CAME INVADING FROM THE CAUCASUS (SOUTWESTERN TURANYA), TO INDIA —WHICH DID NOT OCCUR, BECAUSE THE INVADERS CAME FROM EASTERN, OR SOUTHEASTERN TURANYA—, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TURANYANS, NOT ARYANS.

I REITERATE: TURANYANS INVADED INDIA/NOD, NOT ARYANS.

>Ranging from irish/ginger…

1. IRISH IS A NATIONALITY, NOT A RACE, NOR AN ETHNICITY.

2. THE TERM “GINGER” REFERS SOLELY TO PHENOTYPE, NOT TO RACE, NOR TO ETHNICITY.

>… tier…

?

>… literally white…

SO, ALBINOS?

>… to olive[.]

I REITERATE: HOW IS SKINCOLOUR RELEVANT, WHEN IT IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF RACE, NOR OF ETHNICITY?