Used to be 55kg after bulking

Back to 52kg

I want to kill myself everdyday fit

I just can't seem to eat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ here we go , the skeleton has a "bad appetite again" and can't get past his childlike relationship with food. CHOOO CHOO HERE COMES THE TRAIN OPEN YOUR MOUTH and eat your goddamn food you baby

>butthurt fatty is grumpy from his -1000kcal deficit

>being an adult male
>weighing below 75kg

Might as well end it now

how tall opie

Eat. Or drink whole milk then eat.
And when your done eating you just eat some more

Drink your calories you big fucking baby. I hate you skellies.

Add just a fucking glass of whole milk to every meal you fucking aushwitz boneboy

6'0

healthy weight

DESU op i have the same problem as you since i usually need to get up really early, and barely have time to eat, then by the time i get home i'm too exhausted to finish dinner

i can give you a few really simple recipes that have 2000+ calories for a medium sized bowl if you want

Omg I bet you're the only person in the world dealing with getting up early and getting home late you whiny fucking bitch. Why are you even tripping May I ask ??

>butthurt fatty is grumpy from his -1000kcal deficit

>im sexually frustrated so im going to ragepost on a mongolian milk dehydrating board

>52kg
Did you do it OP? Did you really become the little girl?

Sure, bring it. I just hope it doesn't contain too miuch milk, i'm alctose intolerant.

1 medium pack of macaroni pasta
1 small stick of butter
Block of small meltable cheese
Milk
Flour

Mix melted cheese, milk, small dash of black pepper and butter in a pan
Boil macaroni pasta
Mix the two

E Z 2000 calories

>pasta
>butter
>cheese

People don't eat this, right? Sounds absolutely disgusting.

bananas wrapped in lettuce or cabbage, with cinnamon you are welcome

why specifically lettuce?

Drinking 2 litres of milk a day helped me go from 55kg to 75kg

didn't mean to quote

cus its healthy and tastes gut

I just turned fifa17

>75kg
>6"0

eat 2 bowls of cereal each day, 0.5l

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Underage enjoy your bab

Tripfag

Never understood this. I've actually had to cutback because I was getting too fat too fast and I didn't even think I was eating that much. I was stressing about not getting enough and then I was stressing cause my abs were disappearing.

That's basically Mac N Cheese you stupid fuck, he's telling you how to make Macaroni.

>52kg
>6'0
>healthy weight

pick none because you're either a manlet, a twat or not making it

That line between my delt and my upper pec freaked me out when I first put on muscle, same with having a horseshoe like mass on my tricep.

I used to be 57 kg with depression.

Gained the motivation from Veeky Forums started eating and working out properly then bulked up to 80kg in under a year.

It can be done user, you just need to stop whining and be proactive about the goals you want to achieve.

look you fucking retard, a packet of good ramen is over 300kcal, have two for lunch and two for dinner and that's 1200 calories of delicious ramen alone. have them each with 200g of chicken, that;s another 440 each meal, we are up to 2080 kcalories. have a chocolate bar, a 50g toblerone is 260kcal and have two glasses of milk. one in the morning, one before bed. 292kcal of milk make is

Your day on a plate

Brekfast, one glass milk, one packet of ramen

lunch, one packet of ramen, 200g chicken breast

dinner, two packets of ramen, 200g chicken breast

dessert, one chocolate bar

pre bed, one glass milk, 1 multivitamin

2632 calories, 124g protien

enjoy your bulk

>ramen
youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA

MUFUGGIN EAT

>124g protein
>bulk

choose 1

Is that an American thing? it sounds disgusting.

>all this sodium

Christ

>U
TOP RAMEN KALI MUSSEL

And people called me a skelly for being 5'11 62 kgs

>drink a whole milk
I usually only have half or 2/3rds of a milk, d'you think this is where my problem is? I never really considered the benefits of drinking a whole milk before, but I've heard it mentioned here before. I have a couple questions:

Some people at my gym have half a milk before and half after, others it all afterwards, is this important / relevant to my lifting performance?

What would happen if I drank an entire milk before lifting? Are there any health risks related with this? if I don't drink an entire milk pre/post workout, can I make up for this by drinking a milk at a different time of the day?

> be 6'0 145 skelly
> eating 3200 calories a day
> autistically count every single thing i eat, 83 day streak on MFP

sometimes i'm slowly gaining weight, ~0.1kg a day and then suddenly from day-to-day i'm half a kilo lighter, despite weighing at the same time, same scale, after showering and shitting.
shit's weird.

> What would happen if I drank an entire milk before lifting?

you'd feel incredibly bloated while lifting, might even throw up.

Almost definitely water weight you're losing
same reason why people gain a ton of weight back after doing a keto diet, because the majority of the weight they've lost is water
up your daily calorie intake by ~500Kcal if you want to bulk quicker

how does the water weight work though? do you slowly build it up and then lost it again in cycles of days? do you lose it once a week, can you prevent it?

I'm pretty much in the same boat with you. Bulking at 3200kcal and my weight be jumping up and down. Started at 147. Now at 153 in a month. We gon make it.

In a month only? Fucking slow desu