All these generals (owg, plg, routine, fraud, etc.), but where's the /aesthetics/ general...

All these generals (owg, plg, routine, fraud, etc.), but where's the /aesthetics/ general? Where's all the bodybuilders and the brosplit users?

Books? Diet? Routine? Advise? BB competitions?
Looking for some information on how to get aesthetic!

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingtowin.com/greyskull-lp/
simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html
pastebin.com/tAUF1hNs
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833)
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbFM7Uxu8k
youtube.com/watch?v=1jWm6tkWHgo
bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-training-5-keys-to-an-aesthetic-body.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
youtube.com/watch?v=lCsZbX2dPvA
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

greyskull LP

lean bulk after cutting to 10%

high sodium for them vascularity gains, and heartattack gains?

Gonna post some stuff I found online, feel free to contribute or point out anything that is BS.

The Golden Ratio

Why greyskull and not SS?

cbt prob overlaps on this

SS has less hypertrophy, and tends to put you in T-rex mode if you dont add accessories

also can tire you out if you really go hard on the deadlifts and squats on the same day

Greyskull has many advantages for the beginner wanting aesthetics: powerliftingtowin.com/greyskull-lp/

Doing your last set with as many reps as possible encourages hypertrophy and gets you used to working at high intensity. Plus, when you deload you'll be hitting high rep maxes, further helping and giving you the volume needed to break through plateaus.
You do the legs movement last so it doesn't tire you out too much and hamper your upper-body ability.
It's flexible enough to allow accessories and the book tells you how to program them in properly.

shit, this guy explained it way better than i could

gr8 post m80

This program looks good. Should anyone be bothered to do a PPL routine then?

>Cut to 10% if natty or 8% if not
>Do Reg Park's beginner's 5x5 til you stall whilst lean bulking
>Do PPLPPLX if natty, brosplit if not (Zyzz's one from simplyshredded should do)
>Do cardio and if not natty DNP and clen
>Suicide cut back down to 8-10% or lower everytime you go above 12-14% bf or if you have some sort of festival or event coming up you want to look shredded af for
>Lean bulk the rest of the time
>Look after your skin, teeth and hair
>Wear a stringer and short shorts everywhere
>Take your stringer off whenever the fuck you want because you look fuarkin joocy
>Be a sick knt
Seriously Veeky Forums needs an /aesthetics/ general

If you're planning on staying natty yes you should do PPL after you stop getting gains from a beginner's programme.

now realize he admitted to taking steroids to get to that.

>Where's all the bodybuilders and the brosplit users?

In every other fucking thread, ruining Veeky Forums for the rest of us

>ruining Veeky Forums
Stay mad powerfatty

If only there was some kind of thread that housed all the relevant information that you need towards achieving your fitness goals. Then if that thread was then kept and stickied to the board then maybe... Just maybe... You wouldn't have to ask so many questions that roughly 10 minutes of reading will answer. Hopefully the mods install this one day.

The sticky is full of powerlifting routines which are useless beyond beginner level if you want to be an aesthetic sickknt

I'd like to make an aesthetics general a regular thread with its own OP copypasta. What do you think should go in it? Will include Greyskull LP () as a beginner routine; which do people recommend for intermediates? Any other information that's not in the sticky?

I want to help everyone be the sikkunts they can be.

PPLx

>Where's all the bodybuilders and the brosplit users?

It's called /fraud/

Bump

Greyskull LP and Reg Park's Beginner's 5x5 for beginners, PPLPPLX and Zyzz's split from simplyshredded beyond that. Also a bunch of other stuff Zyzz said in his simplyshredded interview would be useful.

source

> /aesthetics/ general
would frequent/post/trip in

Gyno

Posting /aesthetics/ memes

Reminder that you have to lift for /aesthetics/ to become CHAD

Reminder that having a massive bench, squat and deadlift isn't as important as getting mired

Mandatory reading: simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html

Is this good enough to go in the OP alongside Greyskull and Reg Park's or is it a meme?

Is ICF good compared to Reg Park's and Greyskull LP? I've been doing ICF 5x5 for 3 weeks now. It's long but I like it.

>Listening to anything our boy Hemingway says
Take a wild guess.

OP here, this is what I gathered from the thread so far
pastebin.com/tAUF1hNs
Lemme know what needs to be added.

Any specific PPL program recommendations?

Based god.

>No cardio
>While i agree it is good for you heart and health.

RIP

>aesthetics
>5x5
>PPL

Seriously? You people are genuinely deluded if you think brosplits only work with roids.

Is greyskull really aesthetic? I personally use it. By LP you mean with an added 2x12 at the end alternating between BB curl and Tri extension?

The leddit /r/fitness beginner's PPL is ok if you're fresh from a beginner's programme or haven't completely maxed out LP and noobgains, coolcidada's (forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833) is solid afterwards.
For natty non-beginner aesthetics PPL>Brosplits>PHAT>PHUL>Powerfatty routines (i.e. all the ones in the sticky), PPL works every muscle twice a week if done properly.

Fuuuaaaaarrrrrrk

Based Narcissus, probably my 2nd favourite aesthetic bodybuilder after Zyzz:
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbFM7Uxu8k
youtube.com/watch?v=1jWm6tkWHgo

What do people ITT think of Naso? Is he natty?

bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-training-5-keys-to-an-aesthetic-body.html

>mfw powerfatties say abs don't matter

Hey how can I get a sick aesthetic physique like chest bra?

LMAO Pham!!!

No one cares faggot. This shit is so gay

I use to think it was cool back then when it was made but itas actuallly just very metrosexual and gy and feminine u chronic jerker

Yeah real men eat 5000+ calories a day, pay no attention to how they look or dress, do 3 lifts 3 times a week with no cardio and only get laid from LTRs.

Only people that follows the aesthetics crew religiously is those fucking europoor countries like Spain or shitty eastern europoor countries. Which one are you from?

I'm a Britbong

cringe

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

I luv you m8
thanks for your contribution, fag :3

>this entire thread

Why does no one recommend Upper/Lower 2x per week? PPL is all the rage right now, but why?

UL is worse for upper body development because U either takes a lot longer than PP or doesn't train it as effectively. Imagine having to fit in training back, bis, chest, tris and delts for hypertrophy into one day. That said if you only have 4 days a week to train you could do a lot worse than 2*UL.

cheers pham

Fraud is for bodybuilding and aesthetics.

B...but what if I want to stay natty?

Powerfatties, oly lifters and mass monster BBers use roids as well and powerfatties and oly lifters have their own generals.(>inb4 some Piano fan makes a BIG general for the freaks) Also there are aesthetic bodybuilders who claim natty and aren't wholly unbelievable like Rob Lipsett.

Well I enjoy it, so I'll keep doing it. Fuck y'all mane

If it works for you and you have the time to do it properly and recover from it fair play, we're all brothers here, but don't knock PPL til you've tried it.

yes but it is 4 vs 6 days. in the end if you hit the gym 4 times for 1.5 hours vs 6 times for 1 hour its all equal.

Not knocking it, just don't have the time and wondered why it's so popular. But I understand your point. It makes sense.

saved

/fraud

moar

madcow is technically a natty bodybuilding program

Your wish is my command
A lot of /fraud/s care more about mass than aesthetics which doesn't fit the ethos of /aesthetics/.

and does it work for "aesthetics"? for strength sure.

It's a powerlifting program, it isn't optimal for full body hypertrophy. The sticky's routines are shit tier for bodybuilding.

Is it true that aesthetic bodybuilders let their lower lats and obliques lag a bit to add to their v-taper and not look too huge?

It would make sense, I don't know about lower lats, but I don't do any oblique isolation work to prevent a wider trunk. Maybe side planks to get them nice and firm.

This is what bodybuilding comes down to. Sculpting your own body. It's a lot about looking at yourself and increasing/decreasing work for that muscle depending on how you want to look. This is when roids become important. It's really hard to "sculpt" when you're natty because the gains are much slower and you won't notice these things as quickly.

>40 dollar UTG quadrail
>NCstar optic
>Shit tier airsoft tactical vest

Is Bloho Piano a poorfag?

Why do you think he spams videos on the daily? The government ain't give no fuck 'bout no mercenary.

It's on /fraud/

Steroids aren't just for bodybuilding and bodybuilding isn't just aesthetics.

Take out the deadlifts, unless you really want lower back strength

you should try as hard as you can to not train lower back and obliques to maximize your v-taper

>Where's all the G4P drama with crack-addict drama trips and socially awkward fuck-a-roos?

It's called /fraud/

>pastebin.com/tAUF1hNs

Add links for carb cycling, peaking, and etc.

Sodium loading, water intake, tips and tricks on getting a pump; things that other generals and the sticky don't have the lend themselves to things specific to looking good. Youtube videos on posing, diagrams for aesthetic-focused workouts like stomach vacuums, research documents showing the use of various foods on bloat.

Aesthetics generals biggest portion would be diet, so start by getting a list of micronutrients and creating a table with what they do to one's composition. One example is cutting water to get dry and upping Potassium to keep from cramping. Add guides and tips to manscaping, like Scooby's video on shaving body hair.

How important are vacuums for getting a tight core, good abs and v taper?

We could touch on Veeky Forums territory with stuff on skincare, teeth whitening and maybe even hair styling.

more for strength than v-taper or ab definition

it DOES help reduce your belly though

I've done both. A standard Upper/Lower routine saves a lot of time, nets 100% of the strength gains, and >90% of the "aesthetic" gains too. It's quite easy to burn out going to the gym 6x a week as a natty

Maybe some stuff on fat loss like HIIT and LISS

>vacuum tutorial
who the fuck would need that?

this

for teeth whitening

>2 tbsp baking soda
>one small lemon
>mix in a bowl and apply to teeth with a toothbrush
>make sure not to use for more than a minute or you might destroy your enamel
>wash out mouth immediately after

bleaches your teeth really fast

for skin

>honey
>cinnamon
>2-1 ratio, more cinnamon than honey
>wash face/skin with warm water
>apply to skin for 1 hour - 3 hours
>wash off in shower

your skin will be red for a bit, but it'll eventually clear up by the next day

fast pimple removal

>advil gel pill
>wet pimple
>cut open gel pill
>apply gel inside to pimple
>wash off after 5 minutes

Tbf my vacuums are nowhere near as tight as Jeff's so I wouldn't mind some tips from him as long as they are actually from him and not some broscience read off a script in Germany

you ever tried just brushing your teeth, taking showers, and not being a pimply pigskin?

That sounds like momscience.
>Teeth whitening
Floss, brush with an electric toothbrush and whitening toothpaste, use fluoride mouthwash then apply whitening strips. Chew whitening gum throughout the day for maximum tooth and jaw aesthetics and fresh breath for the sloots.
>Skin
Cold showers erry day, BP on acne, if srs acne see a doctor or dermatologist and get drugs for it, cocoa butter on stretch marks, vaseline on dry skin before bed, alcohol free moisturiser first thing in the morning and straight after showering. Also change pillowcases at least once a week.

try this on top of everything
of course they would literally do nothing if you're a fat slob

yes, cold showers

whitening strips arent available in some countries (like mine), so im not sure if they work
same with the gum

Are you in Singapore?

philippines, land of turbo manlets and cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=lCsZbX2dPvA

If I have already been lifting and have reached 1/2/3/4 for 1RM, can I still benefit from greyskull or should I go onwards to PPL?

PPL

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E