I'm 6 foot 6 and 150lbs, and I'm signing up for the gym tomorrow morning. Any tips on how to break out of skelly mode...

I'm 6 foot 6 and 150lbs, and I'm signing up for the gym tomorrow morning. Any tips on how to break out of skelly mode? What was something you wish you knew when you started lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I will never give this pigs gut a reach around while fucking her from behind

I NEED TO SNIFF THAT ASSHOLE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

post pics

eat at surplus OP

what are your goals asides from leaving skellymode?

>wish i knew about FST 7 easier for XXXXTREME gains

Bet it smells like shit. That "girl" looks like a man pig who doesn't wipe properly

holy fuck user

Goals:
Reach 200lbs
3 plate bench
Improve general health
Work on discipline

If the average male eats 2000-2500 calories a day would 3k be enough of a surplus, or should I eat more?

That it makes it even better

you need to actually calculate your TDEE to get effective results breh

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

if you eat at a 500 surplus, you'll gain 1-2 lbs of bodyweight a week
at 150 lbs you should be 200 lbs of bodyweight within half a year

if you really want 3 plate bench, aesthetics aside, you should start with a strength routine like SS or 1/2/3/4

general health is more on diet than lifting, just eat your veggies and do light cardio

Fuck what the average male is, it depends on your weight, and also age, bf %, and height to an extent. Don't worry about arbitrary numbers and just lift. If you start stalling eat more. Simple.

Holy high-testerony
I need that magnificent posterior in my life

I NEED HIGH TEST IN MY LIFE NOW

1. eating is the most important for skellies
2. take your time on form because bigger space to cover for lanklets

Not sure what else i could say. Dont be discouraged because od slower gains.

Sincerely, a fellow skelly who is not out of the woods yet but getting there.

Aesthetics are important too, would a full body workout be better for aesthetics than targeting specific muscle groups until I know what I'm doing? Thanks for linking that calculator. It looks like I can bulk at 3343 calories.

Thanks for the encouragement man, it means a lot

yes, 3x a week full body
or greyskull LP

dont forget to recalculate your TDEE after you gain 5-10 lbs brother

Most body group work outs are a meme unless you really know what you're doing, and even then I'd question it.
It's better than not lifting at all of course.
Upper Lower or Push Pull Legs are better if you gotta do a split.

The big difference between aesthetics and strength is legitimately how much fat you cut.

You and me user, breh

>6'6 150lbs
I'm calling bullshit on that one, we're gonna need to see some pics. You need GOMAD stat

Eat, lift hard, eat some more, keep lifting, did I mention to eat some more? Oh yeah keep lifting

i was in same position when

just eat a lot and lift hard and u will be fine

Eat
I mean goddamn just eat
6'6" 150lbs means you don't eat

If only there was some kind of thread that housed all the relevant information that you need towards achieving your fitness goals. Then if that thread was then kept and stickied to the board then maybe... Just maybe... You wouldn't have to ask so many questions that roughly 10 minutes of reading will answer. Hopefully the mods install this one day.

Reading the sticky would put you out of skele mode, directly into having a brain mode

>What was something you wish you knew when you started lifting?
Do a proven routine like SS.
Track your protein and caloric intake from day one by measuring your food with a scale and putting it in an excel sheet.

I told myself i wouldn't fap
why you doing this to me

>reach around
>her

>give this pigs gut a reach around

This. Just eat man. I had a friend who constantly asked me why he wasn't getting results - told him he wasn't eating enough and he snapped at me because he was already struggling to eat.

I'm a legit 7.5 x 5.5 and I know she would laugh at my dick.

You got some work to do if you ain't bullshitting.