This chad comes into your gym and starts curling in the squat rack, whilst he stares you down

This chad comes into your gym and starts curling in the squat rack, whilst he stares you down.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDM26VHbj6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

frisbees with the 5 lb plates

Call the cops because I don't wanna get raped

>This CHAD comes into YOUR gym and starts CURLING in the SQUAT RACK, whilst he STARES you down.

You had one job

is that amy schumer before his sex change

OP here. Sorry for the wrong format, i havent lurked enough. Forgive me for my sins.
This is not Amy Schumer, but a reality tv star, A real chad.

He is pretty DYEL compared to the real Chads and roided guys in my gym.And he is a manlet.

Sidney Lee?
You know he is one of the least desired men in the country, right ?

Is the size important for being a CHAD?
I see it more as a way of life, having a certain mentality.
It's not the size of the CHAD, but the size of the Chad inside.

Jokes on him I dont leave my house. Also stand your ground state I shoot him dead.

B-but i like him, he's so smart and handsome.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDM26VHbj6A

Is Sidney even relevant anymore?

FUCK him in the ass to show my dominance over him.

I dont know, i havent heard from him in 3 years.
He just came to my mind on work today.

>Still gets an African Princess who's a model AND tells him on national TV that she's dtf already in the show.

Sure, least desired.

Wasnt he in some kind of reality show called divas in the jungle, but left because he had to be with the blonde team?

The only person I've ever meet named Chad was a super skin dofus. We used to blaze the fuck out of blunts on his parents back porach in highschool. Last I heard he was a codebreaker in the air force.

>Sidney Lee
>Chad

lmao this guy is a complete joke to everyone that knows who he is

The bigger the chad on the inside, the smaller chad needs to be on the outside

Ask why he's staring at me because I'm not autistic

This is like one of the biggest autists in Denmark, he is a fucking loser. Not even kidding

Jokes on him i don't even lift. While i'm at home eating PIZZA, CHAD is CURLING in the squat rack.

Good old Sydney Lee

Haven't seen that loveable cunt in years

Give him a break. He's from a time when humour was about adding surrealism to reality TV.

Unfortunately too many people couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy and now TV has gone to shit as a result.

Hej gutter :^)

I really want to see some more of him. He lived in his own little fantasy bobble, so everything he did and said was so ridiculous stupid (funny) xD

Anybody remember those Kohberg commercials? Holy shit.
I'm still not sure whether or not he knew he was being made fun of

Such a narrow shoulders
His FRAME sucks