What does Veeky Forums consider me

26 years old
5'11" / 140 lbs

>hit heavy bag for 45 minutes every other day
>swim 30-45 minutes every day
>run 5 miles every day
>200-300 pushups a day
>10 minutes flutter kicks a day

don't want massive gains. just wanna be healthy.

does fit think I'm a complete faggot or am i ok?

Are you trying to flex everything at the same time

i was doing my war face but then cropped it out

yes. yes i was.

i don't know flex etiquette

>circumcised

go back to isreal

>don't want massive gains
>just want to be healthy

Then why the fucking shit are you posting here? We can't judge your health. Go ask a doctor.

>what does Veeky Forums consider me?

A faggot.

Jesus Christ your pecs and arms are horrible

well my question seems to be answered

>200-300 push ups a day
?
You're dyel as fuck, i'm surprised your twig arms are even strong enough to hold the phone and take the picture

I mean, good job for joining the marines or something, but you don't lift heavy things so I don't respect you or find you physically attractive.

Damn you have a weird body...

If you're trying to look like a twink then you're getting there.

i guess ideal is for the pecs to connect instead of having a no-mans-land between them?

arms are horrible. i should do low rep high weight bicep/tricep/shoulder exercises for that?

i don't eat a lot maybe thats a contributing factor to my faggotry? or just ignoring important body parts?

I consider you a discredit to humanity.

well it seems like i should either kill myself or find a way to fix all these flaws.

i know how to do the first. someone wanna break down how to fix my apparent abomination of a body?

just the body parts that make you all want to kill yourselves. ill look up the workout to target them.

Are you bald yet? Do any of your fights require more than one punch of you?

born catholic. had no choice in the snip.

i hate jews.

thats what a big frame and low muscle mass looks like. OP pretty much has my frame but he really needs to start eating more food. im the same height except 195lbs, and my lean mass was measured at 175lb.

You said you didn't give a fuck about gains. Make up your fucking mind.

This is why you don't cut as a skinnyfat

never going bald. my hair is perfect. my face is pretty much flawless as well so i guess the makes up for what is being described as a trash can body.

never lost a street fight against way bigger guys who have no idea how to fight. 8 limbs, yo.

i wasn't aware my body type was "freak" i the eyes of Veeky Forums when i made this post. don't really care but was curious on the boards suggestions.

training for air force pararescue and work out the way the program indoctrination will be like.

You're not a "freak"

You're too god damn skinny, you dumb piece of shit. Gain some fucking weight. 5'11'' @140 is just BARELY in the range of healthy weight for the average person. You've obviously got some muscle mass, and your BF% is low. You're underweight as fuck. If you want to do pararescue, you're going to need to not weigh as much as a paper fucking plate.

You need to LIFT and EAT, and most fucking importantly READ THE GOD DAMN STICKY.

If you wanted advice, all you had to fucking do was ask for advice. You didn't need to post this stupid fucking tip-toe around the subject bullshit. Fuck.

Don't post here until u get really fit user or you'll end up really hurt and bitter although you think your body is better than last week. Btw I think your body is fine, you're getting at it. Few more months and you are ready to go bruh. Just don't give up user!

Your routine is garbage and you don't look that good. Your hips look quite wide. You still look better than 90% of the population, though

thanks for the advice man. i will read the sticky.
thanks for the advice and motivation!
i will work on a new routine. thanks for the advice!

>(cont)
it is just really hard for me to gain weight. i eat super healthy and cook my own meals. chicken, sausage, pasta, lots of fruit, and the only think i drink besides morning coffee is water.

i guess i should add some whey to the mix.

and lift heavier to put on mass.

Also, I didn't mean to sound cruel or anything. Add weight to your pushups - all you're doing with 200-300 reps is wearing down your joints. Definitely add chinups/pullups and dips. I'd put on at least a little weight, but thats up to you. For health, you're doing great, but it mostly depends on your diet

thanks again for advice

>200-300 pushups a day
>10 minutes flutter kicks a day
waste of time

>hit heavy bag for 45 minutes every other day
>swim 30-45 minutes every day
>run 5 miles every day
why do 3 kinds of cardio every day

how many pushups would you recommend?
i assume i should balance these out with dips and pull-ups as well instead of just pushups?

i hit the heavy bag because i love it and its good cardio. also more to prepare for the upcoming race war.

swim and run a lot because in USAF PJ indoc you are in the pool for 4 hours a day and running with rucks the rest of the time.

Of course you will have trouble gaining weight eating like that.
Start drinking milk, make shakes with whey and lots of 100%peanut butter( really easy to make a healthy 1000cal shake that doesnt fill you up too much).
Maybe start throwing in some less healthy foods that are easy to eat like pizza or some shit.

what if i just doubled the amount of those foods and added whey shakes?

peanut butter sounds good to me. i eat that already.

i would like to stay away from unhealthy foods.

Pic

You can try but it is gonna be hard to eat that much through filling and generally low calorie food but if you can manage to eat twice as much it will work.

weak ass bitch........ 140 pounds are you serious

Lightweight mode who cant hit with fuck all power but has good reach mode
I was your weight at 5'5 when i was fighting and loved getting inside the reach of guys like you and body shotting them
Enjoy getting TKOd by a manlet and looking like a 12 year old in clothes

And this is why body weight is a fucking joke.

I don't know about your sexual preference but you look like shit.

thanks for the kind words everybody

i will go back to /pol/ now and repost in a month or so for some more humiliation :)

lmao u suck 100%guaranteed100%

Yes yes op. Listen to all of these guys when they tell you that you look like a weak ass bitch.

Just let me suck your dick while you look down at me doing it on my knees. Id let you cum in my mouth too.

Not like you have anyhing to lose since your so scrawny and gay looking anyway. You have no worth. Might as well get a quick nut in, right?

It's easy to crank out the numbers when you weigh nothing.

>also more to prepare for the upcoming race war

Not sure if srs

Bro don't listen to these bitter manlets, I know it's hard to put on weight when you're tall and still have super fast young metabolism, You still look better than 99 per cent of the fat asses out there. Eat, eat, eat, peanut butter, tuna, chicken, oats etc etc, Squats and presses.

OP is fitter than almost everyone on this board and spends more time exercising per day than just about anyone (which, ill admit, isnt necessarily a good thing).

good on you, bro. even though your body might not be as aesthetically pleasing as a smart 5 day a week lifter, you've shown an incredible amount of self-discipline by doing that much exercise every single day. that'll take you far. much farther than all the fucks on this board who have zero discipline and eat like shit and lift a few times a week, then complain about how hard it is to "cut".

3spooky

You make me feel alot better about my 5"11 body thank you.

Being "fit" doesn't matter in the modern world i'd rather have a jacked body with ok endurance than be an absolute skelly who can run for a long time.

>just wanna be healthy
assuming your other habits aren't complete ass you're at least moderately healthy.

Stop doing ONLY pushups as weight training (your chest is larger than the rest of you and it looks fucking weird, plus your insertions aren't the greatest. Sorry senpai but genetics are harsh)

Your arms are long as fuck and skinny as fuck. If that's what you want, keep doing you..

Otherwise
Bulk indefinitely and actually lift.

what matters is purely subjective. personally, i'm more impressed by OP than i am by the standard lifter on this board. i just thought i'd mention that because he's getting a whole lot of unnecessary hate in this thread desu. he works his ass off and has the fitness to prove it

six meals a day - eat every two hours.

it's a lot easier to up the frequency of what you eat (more meals) than to up the intensity of how you eat (larger meals), a lot of "hard-gainers" make that mistake.

D Y E L
Y
E
L

>Add weight to your pushups - all you're doing with 200-300 reps is wearing down your joints.
That isn't true - he's building endurance, which is what militaries look for.

Adding weight and reducing reps will not help his endurance and he'll fail when it comes to taking the test.

There may be a way to practice endurance without "wearing down joints" but if he wants to pass the test he's better off doing what he's doing than taking a strength-building approach.

You look malnourished

This. Good job OP I think you look great. Also, I'm assuming your body type fits perfectly for swimming and running. Big muscles seem unnecessary for that

goblin mode

>doing nothing but pushups
And I thought having to do flies or db bench to hit the inner chest was a meme.

Now I know to never do high rep bodyweight exercises

Thanks for showing me the way Veeky Forums

Dude you will look 10 times better if you get wider shoulders
not even kidding

i have the same, hate my pecs. one if somewhat round while the other is more like a square. they also don't fully connect and are asymmetrical af

this this this this

milk is not a fucking meme

when i was a skelly I drank a shitload of whole milk, about half a gallon a day or more and it helped me put on mass because I was drinking a lot of my calories

also has plenty of protein in it and now I just love drinking milk and the taste of it

you are normal by dyel standards

it's just here in fit we all lift and have big arms so you look like an auschwitz survivor

I wonder how you do the push ups... seems a bit the result of shit form and number chasing

dyel.

>5'11" / 140 lbs

yikes. do you care about looking healthy? otherwise eat.

Obvious southpaw

Assuming that's you in the pic, you look shit for hitting a heavy bag for 45 minutes a day

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

And I thought I looked shitty at 155, same height as Opie.

ok now you can start lifting though

E.T. Was a bretty gud movie

Calisthenics works, but only if you weigh more than OP. If you weigh 200lbs a pushup is like benching 140lbs. Once you get stronger you can start doing tuck planche pushups, bascially 1*bw bench.

Pushups at your body weight is like me when I was 8 years old and did them like it wasn't even work so that's a good number per day

otherwise you sound like the greatest of crossfitters

>more than 30 pushups a day

You train the hardest variation at 3x10, cranking out the easiest variation at high reps does nothing.