I have these red spots on my arms, i also have them on my tighs, does anybody know what they are? thanks

i have these red spots on my arms, i also have them on my tighs, does anybody know what they are? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to the doctor, cancerman.

Looks like moles, go see a derm to check them for cancer

Funny, I have one just like that on my leg. Rolling for interest

it's highly possible somebody here has had the same and knows exactly what it is, and how to treat it

congratulations, you have a fungal infection. probably ring worm. go see a doctor.

can i fix it without a doctor? i don't like doctors, they always make me wait in the waiting room, and not stick to their appointment schedule

Topical antifungal? Aka tolnaftate?

op here, i had it before, and it went away on its own somehow, i did apply lamisil cream to it

Buy Lamisil at your local drug store
I got similar ringworm back in wrestling practices from the matts, it will work brah

the only thing that worked for me was lamisil. and as with antibiotics, you need to apply it for a while even after the symptoms are gone so you don't get resistance and relapse. lamasil is prescription only in canada and its like 10$ a tube here because of insurance. how does it work elsewhere? i'm guessing OP is from the US?

i used lamisil last time it also worked

thanks

Yeah, its probably fungal infection. I had something similar, but threre were many spots and they were closer to each other (had it on my chest, got rid of them, few months later got it on my back, now also got rid of them).
Doc told me to put ORANAZOL shampoo on it for like 2 minutes before finishing the shower. Did that for a week and it went away.

You might have something else though, so its best to get it checked by a professional. But if lamisil worked for you in the past then just use it again.

Arms lookin good desu

Those are signs of late stage cervical cancer. RIP.

Make sure to wipe down the equipment bro

thanks m80

Looks like tinea versiciolor, fungal infections are sometimes treatable with anti dandruff shampoos.
If that fails you'll want a prescription for ketaconazole, that's what always worked for me.

cancer or ring worms

I'd guess psoriasis. I have very similar looking spots that appear on my arms/legs/elbows. Doctor gave me some cream with halobetasol and they cleared right up. I still get new spots, maybe a few new spots per month. Shit is annoying.

i had exactly the same thing a few years ago for a long time, it's some kind of fungus, nothing serious, don't scratch it or you'll spread it, i solved it by going to a dermatologist and he gave me a cream, in a couple of weeks it was gone.

Wrestler here.... that's ringworm, senpai. Go to the doctor.

Fella watching football here...thats ringworm, go to doctors

World renowned expert on human feces here..that looks strongly like Jason Blaha's IQ

I had those spots for months on my chest. They would vary in darkness sometimes disappear. Was told to use selsum blue dandruff shampoo on it along with a specific kind of athletes foot cream. Cleared up in a week.

I'm seconding this. I have it. Flares up in the summer due to moisture. Selsun blue applied topically helps this.

that looks like this one time i got ringworms, but since its a fungi, your arm is a very uncommon area for that, i agrree with the other, so get meds for cancer

You have ringworm on your fatceps.

I know you were purposely trying to put random words together but I am still impressed. Congratulations.

Clearly throat cancer.

Its ringworm friendo. I get it about once every couple years. Get some antibiotics for fungal infections.

holy shit did someone create a shitposting AI?

Its psoriasis. I have it too on my arm but mostly on my scalp. Nothing to worry about, get some sun.

Sarcoma kaposi something.
Thats how it starts.
OP you have AIDS.

Also nice tricep.

Ring worm I reckon. I had it in the past. Looked the same. Harmless and not actually a "worm".

Web MD is saying its either ringworm or ass cancer. Either way RIP OP

good news / bad news here OP.
Good news is you have a parasite and it's actually beneficial! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

Bad news is you are allergic to Bee stings as apparent by the swelling from your tricep having been stung recently.

Get well soon!

It's simple aczema. Go get a creme at the doctors.
Will come back during times of stress.