Icons of your local gym

ITT: We name and describe the strange/unique regulars at our local gym. I'll start:

>Thorin Oakenshield
5'2" turbo manlet in his 40's with a beard and manbun that always wears the same black tracksuit. Only uses dumbells & machines. Whilst not showing much size he manages to outlift 90% of the other people in the gym. Never speaks or changes facial expression.

>schizo
Homeless dude, spends 8-10 hours in the gym at a time doing some machine shit and occasional cardio. Paces across the building and has disjointed conversations with desk staff. Alternates between mostly normal broscience and saying shit like "My dead mom talks to me through supermarket signs"

Two numbers
>7
>11

>Flexing asian guy
Power-fat bulky asian manlet (roughly 5'5, 200lbs, 25%bf) who wears DYE and body-engineers stringers while shamelessly flexing in the middle of the busy gym despite no visible aesthetics besides his size. I mean full on bodybuilding posing routines, pulling 'currently shitting myself' faces etc. He is utterly shameless and beyond judgement.

He is my hero desu.

>maytag repair man
guy in his mid 50s wearing the same sweatshirt and looking perpertually confused on every machine he uses, looking around after each set to see if anyone is laughing at him. comes every single day that im at the gym. gets decked out in under armor gear after a month of flailing around. a few months later hes noticeably trimmer, flabby grandpa arms are firming up. another few months and hes outlifting most of the DYELs, and is no longer looking around for approval after each set. saw him yesterday looking like a fucking machine plowing through sets, his current physique is my grandpa goal body.

>eddie & tiger
two 6'4" black dudes with beards and cornrows who are always together and hard to tell apart, they are pretty big actually, I try to not let them catch me mirin. Yeah sorry I'm not really that interesting today

>over the hill barbie
bodybuilder chick in her 40s with intensely bleached teeth, sagging implants, and skin tanned to a crisp.

>tireless timmy
guy with cerebral palsy in a wheelchair who sometimes rolls around the gym doing pointless exercises and making me feel sad

>actually hot bodybuilder lady
Borderline fit/bodybuilder, probably in her late 30s, pretty nice to look at and has a protege in her late 20s who also looks fine as fuck. Unfortunately, they like to use up an extra bench to hold their cell phones, water bottles, and random girl stuff

>bronx basic bitch
white af fitness chick who wears snapbacks that say "bronx" on it and loose shirts with midriffs. She's pretty hot when she's not dressing like a poser though

>'am i pretending hard enough yet' middle aged dudes
any of the white or indian middle aged guys who come in still wearing their office clothes, do low intensity pointless exercises, then leave after the 'i think cardio will give me muscles' guy
similar to the above, a 5'4" middle aged white guy who does weird exercises with almost no weight. The difference from the above is that he also wears dedicated "gym clothes" including basketball shorts and a headband, and he has also been going to my gym for a year. Also, no gains.

>skinny jesse norris
Looks like a DYEL jesse norris and reek of sweat.

>Cheater McGavin
Does half rep with everything. Loads does 2/2/3 with limited range of motion. I'm considering giving him the hard truth, since he's actually a nice guy

>Ultra-Korean
Fucking massive cunt. Always goes straight to the bench press. 6'1".
The twist is that from the shoulders up, he looks effeminate as fuck. Wears glasses, has a bowl cut, very pale skin etc.

>Dbol Stacey
Not sure of the womans age because she is clearly on all kinds of gear, bigger than half the users that post on /fraud/. Horrifically done implants with bigger traps and delts than your average olympia physique guy, bleach blonde hair, and skin like an aboriginal mans ball bag. Her tiny husbando (who I assume is her trainer) is always with her directing her, critiquing her posing etc. Shes actually really nice, just very strange to look at. Also has a deeper voice than me and im about as baritone as it gets.

>tireless timmy
I kekd and now im sad.

>Mr Tip McThinLegs Mgee
Offers tips to everyone at the gym and has very thin legs despite always squatting. He's OK I guess

Do you go to the same gym as me?

cont.

>los hermanos locos
Two 5'6" beaner bros who just look like regular mexicans but wear powerlifting belts while doing cable lifts. Haven't seen them make any sort of gains, though it's weird, mexicans can be super strong without looking like it at all

>over the hill Ken
huge bodybuilder with boardshorts, synthol triceps, face tattoos to hide a receding hairline, and bright blue contacts and a foreign blonde bimbo with giant fake tits

>black Kratos
looks exactly like kratos, but black. He's also fucking huge. Definitely mirin. However, I once got a whiff of him doing deadlifts and he smelled pretty nast

golds noho?

>My mum's 40 year old friend
It's my mums 40 year old friend who I've only seen at the gym twice despite her signing up last august.

>Sarge
Late 40sish ex army, always wearing a black cap. Always wearing 3/4 length compression tights although I have never seen him train legs. At the gym every day I visit doing a variation of Chest/Back/arms. Complements people who make progress and gives genuine advice. Really cool guy.

>Cheater McGavin
Fucking top kek what a name

1 dimensional GainsVacuum

Pajeet that got into cambridge, does tennis and running

Has been in the gym for 5 years, literally no visible changes

>crunch farter cam
Guy that has sickening protein farts whenever he does abdominals. Dude is savage because he does it around women a lot.

>lounge pants larry
Tall lanky guy that only seems to do squats and incline bench press. Works out in pic related every day. When he's warmed up he just rolls them all the way up above his knees. Has wireless headphones. Writes weird symbols in his logbook.

>tuco
He doesn't do anything abnormal, he just looks like tuco from breaking bad.

>angel wings wayne
Beefcake manlet that has full back angel wing tattoos. Only wears tight underarmor shirts that show his ~25% bf. Sings loudly along with whatever he's listening to.

>le king of leddit
Guy with curled mustache, long beard and an undercut. I'm just gonna assume he's very obnoxious because of these grooming choices. Haven't seen him in a while though.

>cool black guy
Very cut black dude that gives me form advice and helped me when i failed on a bench press one time. Always does the catholic self cross thing before he does any lift.

>obscure oranthal
Old black guy that positively comments on my c&j form and then proceeds to use the preacher curl machine with one arm.

>tjs dad
A friend from high schools dad. Power lifter from the 80s. Seen him squat 600+ lbs low as fucking fuck. I actually got him into B stance deadz and he digs them over straight leg. He had to ask because after over 30 years of lifting he's never seen a B stance dead lift.

>jewroids
Roided out washed up dumb ifbb looks like shit jewish guy wears the bodybuilder tank that shows off his old jew nipples. Gross and his routine is garbage. Typical gym ratery.

>that Veeky Forums girl
This tall dorky semi fit obviously in a natty way kinda girl who lifts with total NEET reddit stereotypes. Woodbury

>Chuck Norris
Has the face/beard/hair of Chuck norris.
Seems like a total dad bro, does crazy core exercises and is always ragging on the punching bag for Cardio.
>Son of Zeus
This massive gear head that looks great, long blonde hair and has the body of a demi-god
>paul
This really cool dude that competes and talks and chills with me

>meme lifts
Chubby dyle guy doing memesy shit like barbell glute bridges and like 6x10 paused squats

Nah im in the UK. But seriously gym stereotypes are definitely a thing...

Any cool sarge greentexts?

Not really full stories, but he has done a few mention worthy things, for example:
>when he gets towards the end of his dumbell curls/chest press, begins to play "eeny meenie" at the dumbell rack to choose his weight
>The one time I saw him "train legs" : got onto the leg press and begun a single set, suddenly gets up and runs over to a barbell to do military press (he never went back, just like the "shock the muscle" greentext)
> one of the PTs was being cocky about doing martial arts, Sarge calmy and quietly walks over and looms above them , calmy challenging them to a duel if theyre that confident. The PT shrunk back and apologised and scuttled off.

>Vadim

Came fom Russia to train Bosnian athletes here, liked the place and now lives here.
Asically the biggest and nicest dude you will ever meet, likes to joke and has a laugh that shakes mountains, always comes to spot if he sees that you are struggling and motivates you af ( ty Vadim )....
I swear it Russians have some aura that adds 5% to your gains in a radius of 20m, everybody loves him and has free membership because he is basically a legend here

>eddie & tiger
you mean lord kevin and lord keith, right?

>Rysiek/Richard
No need for a nickname since I know his name. 70 years old ex olympic weightlifter that comes to the gym to workout and dispenses free advice to everyone that asks for help. Bro tier, taught me everything I know.

>Lil' Timmy
I saw that guy squating only bar for 5x5. Next week I see him loading microplates on said bar and proceeding to do his 5x5. Also deadlifts 40 kg, bar included. Deep down I'm rooting for him.

>rooting for him?

Who are you fucking for him?

I wish I was fucking anyone for someone, but I'm an autist. I should probably ask Rysiek for some advice since he has like 30 year old wife.

>alouatta
That nigger who howls at every single rep, even for calf raises and ab roller.
Pretty strong though

>teach me senpai
Skinny guy who spends his time watching other people in the mirror, often asks me for advice as if I wasn't DYEL.

>the rumor
PT, can't shut his mouth, one of the worse looking guy in the gym.

>peter la anguila
At least 190cm, spooky, always wears a hoody and a snapback, noisy and notably weak.

>the One
Top tier qt you cuddle in your dreams, disturbs your training and makes you break your nofap but never pays attention to you.
I can't even strike up a conversation, he's always supersetting and wears headphones.

This makes me not want to go to the gym even more. I figured the whole "nobody gives a shit about how weak you are" thing was true but goddamn reading these things makes me feel like everyone is constantly sizing up everyone else. Fuck.

They'll at most notice you lifting little weights, not "size you up"

not every glance is a judgmental one, user

EVERYONE HAS A VLADIMIR LIFTSKY

Dude, relax. These are the oddballs. There are at least 40 guys at my gym I just think of as 'that dude'. You only remember people if they stand out. Like:

>Mr Clean
Bald, wears full compression leggings, compression top and vibrams. Never see him do anything but sledge pushes, front squats and clean and jerk.

>The Mountain Who Snacks
6'4 Viking. Always wears a power belt. Has a small drawstring bag full of protein bars and flapjacks. Will eat at least 4 per workout. Squats and deads much less than you'd expect, but can OHP nearly 90 kg.

>The Guy

Home Gym masterace

>the Ivan Drago's
3 Eastern European guys who lift more than whole gym combined
Always friendly and giving advice, though they fucking look like they're carrying ak-s instead of protein in their bags

>flapjacks

based

why does ken sound so much lika piano man

>Nah im in the UK
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Every gym has the in-house uberfriendly bear-slav mountain of a creature, it seems. It's basically a living meme in the best sense.

Ivan the Slav
>Russian dude that only speaks Slavic, fucking huge, benches 4 plates, squats 6, and runs on the treadmill after every workout at speed 10 for 40min-an hour

>the three niggateers

A pack of three niggers that play for the college football team that come in and hog the only squat rack for an hour.

>the beanlet and the beanstalk

A father and son bean duo, father is 5'5 and fat strong while the beanlet is a skelly

>Android 16
Biggest motherfucking redhead ever. 6'5 270lb. ~10% bf. I've never gone to the gym and him not already been there. Never seen him leave the gym. Always training for an upcoming competition. You can tell he's a few days out when he comes in Orange tan and starts using the bikes. Always working out with a much smaller asian kid.

>She-man
Crispy bodybuilding lady in her 50's. Calves could cut steel and she supersets everything. If you're walking towards a bench she will run up to it before you and ask if you're using it even though it's obvious you intend to. Thinks her supersets are top priority over everyone else at the gym. Raspy voice and new York accent only talks to other wanna bodybuilding "pro's"

>frankendad
Dude in his late 40s, tallfag, looks like boris karloff, lifts heavy and grunts like a motherfucker.

>Dbol Stacey

I think these are mass produced somewhere. I have one at my gym that meets your exact description except I believe mine to be a lonely lesbian

I work out in pyjama bottoms. Never thought of rolling them up.

>Gym Beast
Chill as mexican dude in his late 40s that's obsessed with power lifting. Makes friends with all the younger guys so he has spotters available for his PRs anytime he so chooses to lift

>The Sun
Chick with a smoking ass that does squats for dayz. Gymbro and I are constantly mirin to the point where where we use it as a form of motivation to lift. "Praise the Sun!" is referenced frequently during tough sets when she's there working out

>Older Gymbro
Similar to Gym Beast, he's chill as fuck with the younger crowd. Even though his wife works out everyday there, he lives to talk about lewd shit. Fucker is dedicated to the Veeky Forums lifestyle, lifts 6 days a week, minimum 3 hours a day

>Muscle Car Fuccbois
Group of late high school/early college bros that work out together most nights. Between sets all they ever talk about is shitboxes and shitbox accessories. All park next to each other in the back of the lot and have cringe worthy "naturally aspirated" car club decals

>Crossfitfag
Every gym has to at least have one I suppose. Dude in his lates 20s/30s that stolls in after getting off from his job at a local credit union(spotted the logo on his shirt) and changes into his lifting attire that must match at all costs. Does weird low weight, high rep, jerking motion excersises for an hour every night

>blond harambe
Blond body builder chick who is juiced, wears Spanx, a snap back, stringers, and high tops. Has the face of a gorilla, and wouldn't be too bad if it wereny the for that.

>tall Brittany
Tall cute blonde chick who just does baby weight exercises to *stay toned*
Always scopes me out when I'm there. 7/10 would bang

>Dan
My idol, around 40 years old, always wears a Hoodie and sweats to hide his power level. Taught me how to deadlift, always encourages me when I'm there and tells me I'm making gains even when I think I'm not.

>tfw The One interupts one of your sets
>"Hey can I ask you a question???
>Do you know the password to the Wi-Fi here?"

Mr. Clint "Get off my lawn" Henry

> late 40s
> wears sunglasses inside
> balding
> 5'7 manlet
> only ever does Lat pull downs in sets of 4
> takes literally 6 minute breaks
> flexes in front of mirror for all 6 minutes
> gets mad if you use Lat pull down machine during his breaks
> does 5 sets
> speeds off in 80s trans am blaring Motley Crue

>dangerous faggot
that Veeky Forums guy who stalks you at the gym and will end his workout prematurely to follow you in the showers.
Dubs dictates what I tell him next time we meet.

>garrosh hellscream
This 250lb+ huge dude with nipplepiercings. Wears a loose tank that barely covers his huge pecs. Always sweaty, always pumping iron

>tactical Barbie
Resident female body builder. Very nice lady. Would let her curl me to sleep

>heroin Barbie
Older (40-50s) female physique competitor. Huge fake boobs, very little body fat. Always running sanic speed on the elliptical machines

>machoke squad
Group of buff dudes that are always seen with weight belts tightly wrapped around their waists

>Thanos, the mad Titan
40+ year old bald dude. Lifts super heavy and has a permanent red tint to his skin (probably from equipoise)

>marky mark and the funky bunch
Desk guy named mark and his entourage of jacked Hispanics. Went salsa dancing with them once, shit was cash
>the cougar
Mid 30's blond who does her jazzersize shit in the middle of the free weight area while moaning loudly "oh yeah, yeah, come on baby". Must get off to the high school kids popping boners at her
>Darwin award guy
Yoga ball squats in the rack, one legged barbell squats while standing on a medicine ball in the rack, some bullshit lateral box jump shit on balance boards. Hope he dies while I'm watching
>based oldbro
Diddlylifts 225 at age 90. Nuff said
>oingo and boingo
Mexican father son? Brothers? No fucking idea but they don't speak English and do nothing but bounce between machines doing baby weight
>squats guy
Evidently what everyone calls me, including the staff. Marky mark was nice enough to tell me

>Cheater McGavin
That's me user-kun

>Yung Rippetoe
"Bulky" powerlifter who I only ever see doing squats and DLs. Preaches to anyone who'll listen about how isolations and calisthenics are useless and don't develop strength.

>Indian rambo
Pajeet who wears a rag tied around his head as a headband as well as wearing lifting gloves and a camouflage T-shirt, only ever does dumbbell and cable stuff but is a pretty bro-tier guy.

>The tard twins
Two morbidly obese powerlifters who have zero sense of fashion or personal hygiene, I never see them wear anything other than the same two or three filthy, torn t-shirts and equally revolting sweatpants.

>You go girls
Group of 3 feminazis who cheer eachother on loudly for squatting 1pl8 then whinge about men being too noisy and obnoxious in the gym. All wear lifting belts, gloves and sometimes straps, also probably all dykes.

>Shilliam
Dressed head to toe in clothes with either a massive gymshark logo or supplement company logos, seems to have a new shaker of a different brand each week and carries around a myprotein lifting belt which I'm yet to see him use.

>Asian manlet of peace
Middle aged 5'4" chink who looks skinnyfat and has unimpressive legs but somehow squats 4pl8 for reps.

>That guy
Tall white guy who just about looks like he lifts and has ok lifts to go with it but isn't one of the monsters of the gym because he's too scared to hand in his natty card. Normies think he's some sort of alpha slayer just because he's slightly bigger and more shredded than them but in reality he's a virgin who was a kv before getting Veeky Forums and is still cripplingly awkward around women he finds attractive. Generally keeps to himself but does weird shit like posting on Taiwanese chicken plucking forums about other people at his gym ;_;

>constantly sizing up everyone else
The amount of attention you give to everyone else is about the same they give to you.
You will eye guys that are out of ordinary ie: tall, short, strong, weak, pretty, ugly... and more they go into extreme the more attention they get from you and everybody else.

Thing is: unless you are circus freak the amount of attention will be negligible; and if you are they will try their best not to give you any special treatment.
You are just overthinking it and that is worst kind of thinking... there are more gyms then just one, so feel free to find one that will fit you the most.

>almost perfect
6'2" blonde green eyed Chad tier bro, super friendly to almost everyone, does mainly oly lifts and has impeccable form with more weight than you'd expect him to pull. Unfortunately I saw him naked in the changing rooms and he has a horrible case of microdick. Awesome dude, but It's just a mix of respect and pity now.
>Kimbo Slush
Jacked and shredded as fuck black dude, did 20 years for murder, bipolar as fuck smells bad and just unpleasant to be around, does curls on his knees with stacked 45s. Always has a huge fucking big gulp sized slushie he throws pre workout and shit into, will stop workout to get more slush, it's watermelon but damned if anyone is gonna laugh at him for it.
>Kirk the smirk
The only dude larger than kimbo slush and the nicest bro in the gym, helped me fix my routine and knows everyone, congratulates prs and helps the owners keep our hole in the wall gym from falling apart. Everyone mirin, he used to compete. Has a really bad stutter and a small tick, cries sometimes when he's alone in the gym, worried he'll an hero so hug him when I see him and try inviting him over for dinner, has had a pretty rough life it turns out.
>fucking assholes
These guys, 4 of em, always come in together and loudly talk shit about everyone, hog the benches and made a 19 year old kid whho had lost 175 pounds cry by ridiculing his loose skin and poking his tits. 2 have been banned, which just made the other 2 start acting worse, they're dyel as fuck and I want to fucking brain them with a pl8 but they're underage and one likes to pull the 'm dad's a lawyer' crap all the time.

ask him if he has a boyfriend

Cont.
>Lester
Lester liked to sit on the ab machine and take creepshots of everyone, never saw him workout unless someone started watching him, then he'd fuck about for a bit.when he went into the changing room it fucking vacated, horrib little creep. Ended up getting his ass beat in the parking lot for jacking off in his car while watching everyone through the windows. Drove a sedan with room for just him because the rest of it was full of garbage. Full as in can't see out the back window.
>the Espinozas
An entire family, 8 of them the mom, dad, and 6 kids from 14- 2 wife is preggo again, they bring in veggies from the garden and give em away. The kids run amok, but theyre sweet, i let them hang on my arms and neck and do squats, they think it's hilarious, I'm tall so they like to sit on my shoulders and wave and tell me to run around... make me really want kiddos.
>Jesus and Mary
It's me and my wife, I look like jesus.... long hair short beard, try to be nice to everyone and not let my self loathing show too much. I'm that guy who wears comfy pajamas and a tank top to the gym most days and usually just listens to music the entire time I lift. Wife started lifting with me instead of just doing cardio all the time, she's making decent gains.

Anyone's dick can look very small when flaccid. Ask to see it erect before you pass judgement.

Theres this fat dude, he doesnt show up often but he was there when i first went there. He went to the butterfly machine, put on highest weight, got some plates (couldnt see the weight) hung them on as well and just powered through a set of 20 without breaking a sweat. He comes in occasionally and does exactly that.

Was about half the size of my pinky dude, I mean at a certain point...

>"My dead mom talks to me through supermarket signs"
gotta remember that one.

>Slim Pajeet

That 5´7 Indian guy who I know since his first day. Though we never have exchanged words, yet probably I know him better than his friends. I remember his first day in the gym. No idea of whatever he is doing. Staff showed him the way. Now, three years later, he is well-built and a regular sight in the gym. I like to see myself as his witnessfor this three years of hardship he had to endure. I feel close to him and it would be a sad day for me, if he would ever stop lifting.

I have an Elvis
>the hair
>sideburns
>shitty party store Elvis sunglasses
>white sweats
>dirty at the bottom
>5'5"
>fat
>barely lifts
>sweaty as a sweaty sweater

reasonably sure he's mentally ill, seen him around town in the Elvis getup, but my god is he dedicated to it. Not sure he washes his white gym clothes and despite his repeated glances, nods and encouragement I simply refuse to engage with him. Nobody should be that sweaty after circuit training with 20lbs on each machine except maybe the actual dead Elvis

>Donatello
5'4 Manlet who works at my gym. Always wears a ninja turtle shirt with a huge turtle shell graphic on the back and drinks from his ninja turtle water bottle. Can be seen riding to work on his razor scooter and chatting up the front desk chicks.

>Cheatin Tyrone and the Boys
Group of huge black dudes who take over an entire section of the gym at a time and leave and absolute mess in their wake. Never reracks or strips weights from the bar and sprays chalk everywhere. Can be seen doing sloppy cheat curls and quarter squating 315 while shouting rap lyrics out loud.

>Elder Chad
50-60yo absolutely shredded former bodybuilder who shows up daily. He's more TRT than man now. Can be seen bringing his lanklet son to gym to force him to follow in his footsteps.

My dick is smaller than my pinky flaccid, goes to 8 inches erect. Do what you will with that information.

>Master Roshi
Old Japanese dude in his 70's or so. Does intense ab and lat workouts followed by beating the shit out of a heavy bag for 30 minutes and then leaves.

TFW no Espinosa Family at my gym

My gym actually has a lot of peculiar figures.

>Hoarder Harold

A guy in his late 40s, average body, only uses machines and puts ridiculous amounts of weight in them, literally hoarding all the plates in the gym (saw him leg press like 700 kilos).

>the armored armadillo
a 5'5 nicaraguan who despite being very small, has fucking huge muscles (probably because he used to look like a ball), one of the strongest in the gym.

>Aesthetic adam
pretty much zyzz reincarnated.

>Shawn michaels

My fucking favorite, a male stripper in his late 40s who looks almost identical to shawn michaels with axl rose in his prime, complete with the headband. I 'mire him a lot because he is actually huge.
Always eats a strawberry icecream before training and trains with ripped, tight jeans or in his boxer shorts because he doesnt gives a fuck.

>aphrodite
a 9.5/10 girl in her late 20s early 30s, almost a bodybuilder, gorgeous face, no belly, huge ass, nice firm tits.

>The tornado.

A 6'2 guy who gets progressively bigger, being ridiculously thin on his legs but huge on his upper body (see where the tornado name comes from?) the sad part is that he actually trains really hard and never skips leg day, his legs are simply too thin.

Bullshit. Pics it it never happened. You can't get a 8" rod from 1"

Donatello doesn't sound all that bad. He obviously don't give a fuck

>Gymbro and I are constantly mirin to the point where where we use it as a form of motivation to lift. "Praise the Sun!" is referenced frequently during tough sets when she's there working out

cringe

Just started lifting a month ago so I have only noticed about 5 regulars at the time I go

>Asian dude who looks identical to John Cho who squats next to me
>Dude who looks like Mehdi from stronglifts only more arabic who also squats next to me
>Dude who looks like a Veeky Forums Anthony Fantano with a tan who does Bench and cable movements
>Cute college professor in her 20s who does squats on the smith machine and cable movements. Occasionally bench presses.
>pudgy balding dude in his late 20's early 30's who does leg press, preacher curls, and some dumbell movements.

>tfw I forgot to name my regulars
Yeah, I didn't read the OP very well

>the One
>he

I like you. Just start by asking if you can work in. Then proceed by sublty complimenting his form and his looks. By now you will see if there is a point in further conversation and if he is interested.
If he is not (which is likely; sorry dawg) then dont be a creep and let him work out in peace without getting sexually disturbed.

bonus
>(finish your workout at the same time he is done; so you can hit the showers together)

>tireless timmy
kekd and then felt a feel

>the tornado

>Peter Permabulk
Really fat guy who thinks he's super strong powerlifter, but in reality isn't even at 1/2/3/4
>g2gfast
Some girl who is almost always going really fast on the treadmill when I exit the gym. Probably up towards 20km/h
>Random Repper
If someone doesn't rerack their weights, he goes up and does a set on whatever they didn't clean up. Earlier today someguy had left 7pl8 on the legpress, he sat down and tried to lift it, but ended up almost getting stuck when he removed the safeties.
>Rayban Ricky
Always wears sunglasses. He tries to be a meme or something, cause he wears them in the showers too. Blue Raybans.
>Mohammed, Muhammed, and their Habibis
Group of arab roiders that often go to chant you on during your sets. I was doing 5 reps on bench once, and during the 4th rep, which is kind of grindy, one of them runs up, lifts it the last bit, and says 'one more bro, come on'. He lifts it the last bit again, tells me to do one more again. After the 6th rep, he does it again.
>Ian Stuart and the lads
Group of skinheads. Keep to themselves. One seems pretty smart, one is the biggest guy I've ever seen in real life. Like 2 meters tall and built as fuck. I talked to them about music and lifting several times, a likeable bunch. One of them also plays guitar in a neo-nazi band that translates german skinhead songs to Danish. What do you know?
>Oh.... you
That guy that was 4 grades above me in public school, but I still recognize for some reason. Also mirin'
>the ever observing
The guy who always listens to music, always brings his plastic, no brand, water bottle, always takes sips between his sets, and takes breaks of 3+ mins, where he either never breaks eye contact with the security cameras, or watches other gym goers. If he ever makes eye contact, he nods, although the other person looks away. After a few seconds, he lifts the hood of his far-too-large sweater a bit further over his head. Listens to french choir songs, or heavy german WPR at insane volumes

Reddit pls go

god I wish I could do my hair like that Veeky Forums guy. Would my barber think I'm a retard if I show him a pic of it?

Do you actually think Kratos smells good while doing lifts?

It hurts to live.

>"reddit pls go"
>defending reddit: the meme

cancer

I go to two different gyms just to shake things up

> gf/bf deer in headlights
Chick has been mirin for the longest but now when she is with her bf since he comes to workout with her if she and I meet eyes they leave the gym. I try to stay far away from them but shit's just weird and I don't even stare

> fat ass girl with short shorts
Chick is a legit 8/10 with a fucking nice ass but after every set she has to yank her short shorts down since they are riding up to the point you can see her snatch. They are so small they barely cover her ass cheeks. Has a kid and a stuck up bitch but whatever

> literal Scooby 2.0

Nice exbodybuilder that's bald and super nice. Out of everyone he's the only person I'd ask for a gear source

>manager special
Manager of one of the gyms puts on his doorag since he's balding due to getting off gear and just getting fat, get's his whole squad of workers and works out. Literally turns into standing around talking for 2 hours after the 2nd set.

>I can't tell if you're legal 9/10
Real cute cute cute chick that comes in from time to time. She has the body of a fucking 16 yr old though but the face of a older chick. I don't know if I should be staring when she does shitty ass stiff leg deads in her shitty ass cotton shorts.

>the outsider
White guy always wearing his NWO T-shirt

>Rocky if he did gay porn
Overly tan man in his 40s who wears tattered pajama pants and a cut of sweatshirt over the same baggy shirt everyday. Does 350 lb good mournings while grunting loudly and talking to him self in a Rocky voice. Then will superset 500 lb rack pulls (about 3 inches) with weighted chinups. Sometimes will do deficet Romanian deadlifts. Will do this routine about 3 times a week.

Figured he did gay porn from all the ass/back exercises he focuses on.

This I gotta see.

My gym has a guy me and my friend simply call "Poland". He's 6'3, about 250lb and ripped as fuck with amazing proportions.

He's Polish, and hangs around with a dyel panjeet most of the time. Intimidating as fuck but he seems a nice guy. Only ever gave him the head nod.

I'm 6'3, also frauding, 220lbs. Not often I feel small but this guy is a unit.

How is pls go defending reddit the meme?

>Rayban Ricky
>Always wears sunglasses. He tries to be a meme or something, cause he wears them in the showers too. Blue Raybans.

maybe he is blind you insensitive fuck

>suck me beautiful

>Silverback
6'1" 50yr man always wears a grey shirt and basketball shorts, benches 3pl8 and curls
>Hank Shcarder
5'7" manlet, friends with silverback, arms the size of my head only curls and benches like silverback
they both collectively take about 2 hours to just bench and wont let people work in

janoy?

>mfw that sounds like me

>Retarded Master Roshe
Looks a cross between MAster Roshe and Bryce Lewis. Loads up 2 plate on bench press and gets permaspotted by his friend who upright rows the entire thing. Shit's retarded on so many levels.

>Old Joachim Löw
Looks like Joachim Löw. when he hits 70. Talks to all the members and gives advice (sometimes sucky and unsolicited) and talks to every hot grill about their lack of form

>Eva Mendez
Freaking hot ass latina with great ass. Her brother also trains there and they look very alike. Because she will always remind me of her brother, she will never be hot again, Wish I never saw her brother. Went from solid 9 to 2/10 would not fuck because now she looks like a man

>Yoshimitsu
Guy who trains sword movements using the stick while balancing on a bosu ball. Does all kinds of meme exercises

The Protoss Beauty Pageant
>Also a hot girl but something about her head shape was off. Took me a month to realize her skull looks like a potoss. Is somehow always passed up by niggers. She does some kind of weird girlie circuit workout

>Jafar Tyson
Looks like Jafar som Aladdin. Hs a very thin head, making his already overpowering shoulders more overpowered. Can leg press 10 plates. Once maxed out our leg press machine and a girl had to sit on top of it to make it heavier. Also has a high pitched voice like Mike and also has a pronounced lisp.

t-that sounds like me
you dont live in g-germany by chance, do you?

I'm pretty sure Arild Haugen trained at a gym near here. I go to a gym near my work though so I don't go there

>The Punisher
5'10 230lb hairy ass guy with 30% body fat. Wears a cutoff t shirt with the Punisher logo. Unleashes violent autistic punch combos on the padded bench of a preacher curl machine. This is front and center in the most crowded section of the gym.

based donatello seems like my kinda guy