No COSS? No Moon

Listen, nigga. COSS will go parabolic this sunday.
FOMO is already starting, so get the FUCK in unless you want to stay poor forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@blockchainalart/coss-io-ico-scam-update-92f5788e9efe
steemit.com/scamalert/@cyptotalk/scam-alert-coss-io-ico-crowdsale
behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the easiest moon ive ever seen, at least 10x short term, 50x+ potential longer term

You keep making these threads and I'm gonna keep letting people know what they're getting into.

medium.com/@blockchainalart/coss-io-ico-scam-update-92f5788e9efe

no ones going to spend over a year and millions of dollars to make a fully functional exchange if they wanted to scam people, they'd have just run an ICO and left with the money. Fuck you're dumb.

>Website value $1500

>Makes many multiples of that each day in exchange fees alone

Really made me think

steemit.com/scamalert/@cyptotalk/scam-alert-coss-io-ico-crowdsale

There's so much out there

>@blockchainalart
>google translate tier """article"""
sure thing pajeet

Article is full of awful spelling/grammar and is total bullshit. Basically saying coss.io doesn't exist, they don't need money because no working product etc. Welp, they're btfo because their exchange is working, retard

thanks just bought 100k

>Cross

Kek

Worth bearing in mind longterm, but for now I'm gonna ride the pump and get profit. Got my stop loss orders in place so I'll make minimum 2x from COSS even if it completely dumps.

what don't you get you pajeet faggot? the exchange is functional with daily volume increasing, he's already making consistent profit just by leaving the exchange going, why would he jeopardize that for a quick buck?

Plus COSS team reserved some of their coins for the team, its in their interest to see the project succeed long term to where the price is $1-5 as well as have their exchange volume increase resulting in more fees

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/

Because a known scam artist wouldn't go and lie about any of those things right? It's impossible to make a website that looks like a legit exchange.

An exchange that nobody has heard of until today. That somehow has massive volume even though it's been around a week.

It could be real. It is possible this isn't a scam. But this whole new coin and this new exchange feels like somethings off. And the Rune Evensen is a scam artist. He's done this exact same thing in the past. Good luck, maybe he turned a new leaf.

Did you even read this article? They're not claiming it's a scam, just a bad investment. MLM is illegal in some countries but it's not inherently a scam. Most ICO's are shadier.

People heard of the exchange before today. There's more to the world than biz

And volume isn't extremely high. It was like 200k a few days ago and now with most volume in coss token it's up to 1.6 million. Still way below the big boys who do about 300 million a day. Room to grow though for coss

Also it isn't a website that "looks like" an exchange... It is already fully functional, retard

Just bought LINK and COSS, if you wanna make money, you have to buy these 2

MLM is inherently a scam to anyone who didn't fail middle school mathematics. It's unsustainable by design and designed to dupe people who believe it's sustainable. Every MLM scheme ends with a founder exit because any other outcome is physically impossible.

you're ridin his dick pretty hard dude maybe you should relax

appreciate your attempt at doing a public service here but you can get lost, no one cares. The exchange works, I already traded on it (deposited/traded/withdrew) with no issues whatsoever. This is the real deal. Literally buy COSS and LINK or stay a poor street shitting nigger forever.

The dumping has begun.

blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188