What made the germans so strong? was it just luck at teutoberg...

What made the germans so strong? was it just luck at teutoberg? they btfo'd the romans and wrecked shit for the next 2000 years, taking on the world, and constantly almost winning. its not like they have natural borders like say china from which they can powerhouse boom, what made them/that area so special? I ask because I recently found out my grandfathers grandfather was an immigrant from Prussia (the most eastern limits of Germanica).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>germanica

It's the good beer and lots of Schnitzel

Slavs.
Not even kidding.
The Germanics tribes that Roman mention was mixed Slavs and Germanic confederation.
Danes pillaging British Isles? Supported by Slavic warriors and mercenaries.
Prussians you mention?
It was mostly germanized Slavs.
Prussia was fine example what happen when you combine Germanic autism and Slavic ferocity. Weaponized autism at it finest.

WE

>germanica
pax germanica

He's right though. Genetically it's well attested.

Paternal ancestry in East Germany is on average 20% Slavic.

Nice try though, Jakub.

There is no Pax Germanica. It was always in conflict.

20% is a metric fuckton.

So outside of Scandinavia and northern Germany, Germanics basically don't exist. It's just Celts and Slavs LARPing as Germanic.

It's fairly significant, but German ancestry far outweighs Slavic ancestry. Calling East Germany "Slavic" is ridiculous.

Ethnicity is a social construct.

what actually happened after teutoburg the roman applied the same tactics as the germanics, they pacified the markomanns then proceeeded (by a deal) to rape todays western germany and formed germanica ulterior

Dude, even the nobility were largely Slavic in origin.

For instance the House of Mecklenburg are actually the former bloodline of Nikloting, they are fucking Obotrites lol.

A fuckload of Slavs that converted to Christianity were subsequently Germanized over the centuries.

>Ethnicity is a social construct.

Everything is a social construct you fuckshit.

Nobility is irrelevant to the overall genetic makeup of a population. And yes, some East Germans are the descendants of Germanised Slavs, but the vast majority are not of Slavic descent.

I wonder if Germany fall out and burn how many people will rediscover their Slavic roots.
We could witness this is we are (un)lucky.
Don't be so triggered.

This. Also, the only reason Germany united was because of their West Slavic blood. Prussians wer e mostly West Slavs, despite Baltic autistic screeching, their surnames were literally ending with -ski or -witz

U mad Germanboi?

Not German actually.

It doesn't matter who you are. You are shilling for Niemcy and that's a bad thing.

>telling the truth is shilling
Hmmmm

That's your truth, not the reality.

The beer. For a few reasons. You don't get water borne diseases drinking beer, which is the most common cause of casualties in pre 1930's warfare. It also gives you courage. And it keeps you from feeling hunger that severely when you have been holed up in a town for four winter months under siege with nothing to eat but rats and the hair that you cut off the head of the last peasant girl that you raped.

Also land fertility allowing for density of population and important resources like coal for being able to create a strong industry. And then there is being slap bang in the middle of europe to allow for the exchange of knowledge, cultures, and of course trade.

Kike tier shit they pulled in teutoburg doesnt make them strong.

Also check out this snownigger killing machine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus

tldr fuck off amerimutt

No similarities at all, beside ears.

Actually exactly the same besides the skull width and lenght.

No. Heydrich looks like a beta german maggot. Goth looks like a proud Slavic warrior.

>go to Berlin
>Pankow, Treptow, Malchow, Karow, Rudow, Buckow, Lankwitz, Britz, Schmöckwitz, Steglitz etc
Full Slav

Looks like a Jew

Germans = Jews
Jews = Germans

Only Russian Empire had laws about Jews, that disallowed them steal other nation surnames and allow them use Jewish surnames. And also was a list of surnames (for any ethnic) that were as a gift for merit.
In modern liberal-pseudodemocratic world everyone can change surname freely, that why USA have a first Jewish president.

Bullshit.

Not at all. Jews mixed with Germans. Hell,
Yiddish is a Germanic language.
Akshenazis came from Netherlands/West Germany to Slavic countries.

You're all kike mixed.

Most of Poland was >10% Jewish in the past, while most of Germany was

In Poland Kikes were always pitty peasants or merchants, while in Hunnland they had highest positions in government, banking and industry.

Jews in Poland kept to themselves and rarely mixed with the natives. They also mostly spoke German, so your argument is wrong.

German culture = Jewish culture
Mein Kampf = Talmud in German
German language = Jewish language
You're the same people.

Show me the genetic studies that say Germans are genetically more Jewish than Poles.

>They also mostly spoke German
this, thats why general Gajda said that Jews are fifth column of Pan-Germanism

Ashkenazis are mostly Germanic. I also talked about the cultural, not ethnical backround.

Show me the genetic studies that says Poles are genetically more Jewish than Germans

this

Show me the genetic studies that say Germans are genetically more Jewish than Poles.

Also the same fucking idea about the world.

HURRR LET'S ENSLAVE ERRYONE CUZ WE DA MVP.

Germans:
>flood eruope with third world savages
Jews:
>push multiculturalist agenda

Hmmmmmmm, totally not the same people at all.

bump for assblast

>G*rmany
>strong

Literally never had an empire that lasted more than 50 years. G*rmany is a joke. Roman Empire lasted 2000+ years if you count the ERE.

Let's just get this out of the way once and for all.

what city in Germany is the most Aryan?