Alright Veeky Forums faggots.....Since half of the people here are just ass hole tryhard chad wannabe gym lads...

Alright Veeky Forums faggots.....Since half of the people here are just ass hole tryhard chad wannabe gym lads, I will assume you get into confrontation fairly often and was wondering if you have any tips for me not to get my ass kicked tomorrow as I ran my mouth a bit more than normal.

Not gay enough to be Beta but not cool enough to be Alpha if that helps
help me out Veeky Forums

Hit first and keep on hitting, that's it.

try saving up so you can move out of the slums

Bring a gun.

Unless you're a nigger you should be able to talk your way out of this situation.

NZ fag here, getting hold of a gun is harder than grabbing an armadillos cock in this shithole of a country

Unfortunately although I am white, opponent is also white but is super fucking dumb, like he gets assisted learning in a center for autists.....not even sure he can read so reasoning with him will be a challenge

push them over hard to start the fight, get on top of them to minimize their ability to strike back, rain punches and elbows until they're out

no matter what, if you're going to fight and it's unavoidable, strike first or you will probably lose

Dude don't beat up an autistic kid. You'll only ever be know as that guy that got his ass kicked by/ kicked the ass of an autist

>fighting an autist

You've already lost retard. Even if you win you're a bad person.

No no no I forgot to mention he is literally an easy 120 pounds larger than me and very frequently picks on kids half if not a quarter his size.....he isnt literally autistic (I think) but hes super dumb, if I kick his ass ill be worshipped...if I lose no one will care its a pretty unfair fight to begin with considering hes starting it

If you have no qualms just weight your fist with a roll of quarters and hit first

You gotta play the long game. With that size advantage if he catches you or gets you to the ground you are FUCKED. Avoid his hits while throwing out quick little punches/low kicks until he gets tired. Once the fat fuck is tired out fake him out and drop a HARD hit straight to his head (break his nose or some shit) and he should give up.

I would recommend just running though. If you fuck up at all (and it sounds like you have 0 xp fighting) this kid will fucking kill you, especially if you manage to piss him off by hurting him a little.

My fighting skill is that of someone who knows how to do everything right but has never had it tested in even controlled situations, I know for a fact that with my fastest punch I could easily stun the cunt and follow up with maybe one or two more jabs but I know to retreat at this point, I might try kick him in the jaw, I know I can reach high enough but ill have to wait for the perfect moment because if im caught well thats the end

Yeah I might attach a watch to clench in my fist, Had it prepared because I expected him to jump me today but yeah Ill be sure to use some sort of enhancer to help harden my fist up a bit

>I watched some MMA videos so now I'm a world class fighter

you're gonna get fucking rekt, especially if you think a standing kick is viable

So you're basically saying you have no fighting skills?

Buddy, don't ever try to fucking kick someone in the face in a real fight. Any kick above the belt is going to be picked up and earn you a 1 way ticket to BTFO on the ground.

I would suggest you pussy the fuck out and not fight this kid. Although it is possible to beat someone with more size than you (especially if they have poor cardio) you do not sound like someone that would be able to properly execute the required technique.

No, studied the art not just watched videos, have practiced fighting routines on a bag, I know my shit for someone who doesnt fight, Im not overestimating myself, standing kick could potentially work as my opponent is fat as fuck and will tire easy, he cant guard because ive watched him fight before hes pathetic....slow and stupid

I get what you're saying I cringe when I see people kicking in street fights but like ive said Ive trained fairly well and I know to some extent what im doing, the kick was just an idea I wouldnt actually rely on it but if i see the opportunity Im confident that I can execute it fast enough, its not some magical back kick its just a swift upwards motion with my leg.

I don't know what martial art you learned, but all the ones with high kicks are purely for show/competition. It's a fucking risky hit that does less than a well aimed punch would accomplish. You don't know what you're doing, and literally 1 mistake will get you REKT against someone this much bigger.

Alot of practice but no actual testing, I understand steet fighting really well and I know what im doing and I know that sounds stupid but idk just how it is I guess

Keep your hands up to protect your chin, when you punch don't try to swing through him just make contact, aim for his chin, move a lot, move your head a lot, if hes taking you to the ground and though you're pretty much fucked because of size difference unless you learn some BJJ within 24hrs. Either way, you talked shit and now you're in a fight buddy, take the win or loss like a man

>if I kick his ass ill be worshipped...

middle school isn't worth it user-chan

I understand the risk and itll only happen if I have the perfect opportunity and I mean really perfect, Like ive said though I am confident that I can pull it off but it is a last resort kind of thing

You need to fight with conviction. Don't treat it as just an ass kicking. Fight like your going to kill him. This works against most opponents unless they have martial art training.

Yeah Ill try my best to not even give him the chance to grapple me but if it happens ill try upper cutting my way out of it or some shit depending on how it is, yeah if I win I win and if I lose I lose im prepared for either outcome

High school worth it though?

This isn't mortal combat, this is real life. If OP has never been in a fight before he is gonna be shitting himself. That fight or flight instinct is real in a street fight where you can easily get hurt. Going rambo is a great way to fuck up and get BTFO when you can't overpower the guy you are ramboing.

*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
>wait for opponent to throw a bunch which I dodge easily
>do this several times and say "Too slow aye mongo?" and let his frustration build
>quickly run behind him and roundhouse kick him to the mouth
"Who's running their mouth now?"

Yeah I know ill be scared but after the first punch Ill be scared and fighting for my life so like yeah either way Ill be fighting my hardest

Not even....

College?

I've read (at least what I assume are) your other comments OP but you literally cannot win in the long run from fighting this dude. The only way you can actually win is if he swings first and then you only hit him once or enough to not kill this poor retard.

If you swing first you're a retard basher and you're fucked.
If he swings first and you fuck his day up you get criminal charges and you're the guy who beat a helpless retard.

You lose in both of those scenarios. He needs to swing first and you need to use a necessary amount of force.

And since you cant
>teleport behind him as you unsheathe your katana

You're just fucked. Deal with it and learn to control your dick-holster.

Just bring your katana and fold him 1000 times you fucking fedora lord

Keep your mouth closed and your jaw tense
Aim for the side of his jaw, not the top of his skull.
Never use elbows or knees in a fight against someone you know, unless they're deranged and want to put you in a hospital.
Don't kick. You think you can execute a kick, but trust me, unless you've sparred and learned how to kick a person - you can't.

are you maori? are they maori? kinda determines how this plays out

just cave the cunts head in, we need less autists in this world

Where would this fight take place? With who? Are you in high school or something? Because after high school the "I'll get in a fight and there's nothing I can do about it" thing doesn't happen

hit hard first and before his adrenalin kicks in.

It is apparent that you run your mouth a lot because of that run on sentence you just posted, you dumb shit.

>teleport behind him as you unsheathe your katana
This is the only way user

Kek

Listen dude,some niggaz get shot,locked down and turn nuns,just remember,he aint a crook son,he is just a shook one

dubs of truth

he will rush you and you won't have a chance to stand and strike. this isn't boxing or martial arts sparring with a ref, but someone confident of his superior strength trying to take you down and and assert dominance. Don't get taken to the ground; stay mobile like you're bullfighting with no sword.

Don't hit his skull with your fist, it's very common in bareknuckle boxing that this is how a fight is stopped due to a hand injury, as opposed to a KO. The skull is very hard and strong. If you're hitting him, make sure it's on the jaw, the lower the better. The knockout button is a nerve that runs right next to the chin, if you can hit him there, great.

also, everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face, as Mike Tyson said. If this is your first fight, and it's against a physically superior opponent, be aware that you're going to get overwhelmed really quick unless you've done a lot of mental practice of getting hurt and still keeping going.

Break his wrist and walk away.