>doing squats
>sudden stomach pain
>try to finish set
>release diarrhea EVERYWHERE
>whole fucking gym stops and stares at me
>choke while i'm trying to hold my tears back
>mfw i realised i started my 1 Year gym membership 3 weeks ago

If you back out now you're a pussy.

Keep going, they'll make fun of you. Use the pain and anger as fuel for your lifts. Get ripped.

When you're huge they won't step out of line.

That makes sense.

You were just marking the rack for later use.
Now nobody will use it because of that guy, "Diarrhea Dude" who shit the rack.

did they make you clean it up?

This.
That is actually a great idea, next time i do squats im going to shit all over the rack. Thanks for this genius idea

>when pajeet takes it too far

This you should probably also shit the bench press

Just have to laugh about it now. Don't be an autistic shut in, it'll make your situation worse

>Thanks for this genius idea
No problem :) It's all yours!

I wonder if there is an actual policy against doing this, I cant imagine that there is, this is such an extreme and weird thing that the law probably doesnt even have anything on it.

You could probably take this outside and shit on all kinds of objects, though public defecation as it is with urination may be one of them laws. Still, you could do it legally on private grounds?

holy fuck I'm laughing so hard

Answer this fucking question!

I want to know if you kneeled down and used paper towels to clean up shit while you were covered in shit.

Don't answer it OP I have a feeling this guy wants to masturbate to your tale

OP here, sorry for replying so late. No they did not, i "volunteered".

Life isn't a fucking D&D game where you can look up in the rulebook what to do, for fuck's sake.
The gym owner can and will kick you out and bar you for life if you purposefully fucking shit all over the squat rack, jesus christ man, is the only thing stopping you the lack of an explicit rule against this exact situation?

>shit the rack

Holy fuck I'm dying

I remember seeing some guy using the chest press suddenly throwing up absolutely everywhere multiple times, gym staff cleaned it up and he still goes to this day, nobody really gives afuck.

Diarrhea on the other hand...

Kek. The shit Veeky Forums comes up with in a shitposting thread

There really should be a cutoff after, like, the fifth barf.

Haha, 10/10

Holy fucking shit my sides.
This thread is a good thread

MFW

>someone post the GOMADS greentext