Does anyone know anything about at home doorway pullup bars?

Does anyone know anything about at home doorway pullup bars?

Wont they fucking break the door or fall off?
Anyone tried this?
Wanna try them hanging leg raises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-fQ-RAOHTM
walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-5-In-1-Door-Gym-Trainer/46871978?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227037922795&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=80427519889&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=177655212529&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're fine. they all have a weight limit written on them.

Stop being a pussy.

I have that one and they distribute the force over a large (padded) area. I was 98kg at my heaviest and the bar didn't even leave a mark.

>hanging leg raises
>doorway pullup bar
How short are you?

yh i have 1 its the strength of your door frame not the kit. you cant do hanging leg raises because you will need to tuck your knees

if manlet u might get away with this 1 this is the 1 i have im 5'11 and cant use it for hanging leg raises

Make sure you have a real door frame. If you just have thin molding nailed to the wall to resemble a door frame, you'll rip that shit out of the wall after a few reps.

Source: happened to me.

this, i tried using one and my knees were practically on the floor at the end of each rep. maybe they're good if you're a half repper.

They're really good, especially the one in your picture. I've been using mine for front levers, pull ups and all sorts of shit. Just be careful though: if the architrives/door frame is very thin like mine, this may happen if you pull up hard and fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-fQ-RAOHTM

They are good, pick a thick and sturdy door frame. They also come with a safety clip

this is a peice of crap

get this it is very strong and allows you to do pullups wider than the door opening and higher than all others

Door frames were for earthquakes. I think it can hold a twink like you

Dam
Still other good exercises with it though.

>especially the one in your picture
Isn't this just the same as the fucking 20 dollar Walmart ones?
walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-5-In-1-Door-Gym-Trainer/46871978?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227037922795&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=80427519889&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=177655212529&veh=sem

I guess

Thanks.

They're as good as it gets when it comes to a tool-free portable pull up bar. The bar only came off because I sort of 'jumped' it off the 3in thin architrave.

It isn't perfect but definitely not a piece of crap.

Yes, it's an iron gym bar. The only other alternative doorframe bars are those terrible expanding bars that carve massive gouges into the wood and pop out violently when they fail.

happened to me also, the only decent doorframe in my house is on my roommates door so i get to bother him a few times a week

thats why you use some nails or screws to bind them to your wall nooblet

Do you have a stair or a balcony in your home? If so, consider buying some gymnastic rings and hang them from there. I have a set of rings hanging from the balcony, and if I shortened the straps as much as possible, I reckon I could do hanging leg raises on them.

They're shit and only good for turbo manlets. Get a proper pull up bar, corner mounted ones are master race.

Fuck off faggot it works fine.

I have one

I'm 6'2 and weightabout 200 lbs and use it 4 days a week. Never had a problem in the year I've owned it. The pain will chip around it on the door frame, but otherwise it works fine.

I have one, they're great and safe for pull-ups. At least I never had any problems weighting 90kg.

use it from time to time, while door frame is still intact it has left marks on the wall where it was pressing against it but not even noticeable so it hasn't done anything that bad

Mine broke and hit me in the head at 200lbs...Dont trust that shit unless you are a manlet or a skelly

Make sure to check how high the place is your hanging it.

I'm 6'3 so I'm basically kneeling in the doorway and lowering myself straight onto my knees when doing pullups. Feels super awkward.

Not OP but will it be possible if you're 5'8?

Asking for a friend...

manlet

they're fine m8

just bend your knees