Guy on the right comes in your gym, slaps your gfs ass and stares you down in front of everyone, what do?

Guy on the right comes in your gym, slaps your gfs ass and stares you down in front of everyone, what do?

>he's 6'1, 165 lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JApznst0LFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell my gf to slap him and call them cops,if she is okey with getting slapped in the ass its time to say bye bye hoe

Call Matt Hughes

I touch his pecks and proceed to fondle his shaved head

>be muscular
>skinny dude slaps gf ass
>muh cewrps

C U C K
U U
C C
K K

6'1 and 165 lb? I'm 6'1 and 185lb. Not that I'd have to worry anyway my girlfriend would kick his ass.

Ask him if his fat ugly mom raped him as a kid, explaining why he treats women like that. Hopefully it'd make him do something that would hurt but probably wouldn't kill me. Then I'd sue the shit out of him to ruin his life.

He did a seminar at my gym a couple of weeks ago, was a pretty chill guy desu.

retard
I kek'd

King of the Betas.

>6'1
Kek, Im 6'2, he has nothing on me

>unsheath katana
>teleport behind him
>yodan-no-kamae pose as i gather kinetic energy for my strike
>his mind is in chaos and disarray
>strike with the force of ten Hattori Hanzos

>shhh, nothing personell kid

royce gracie

I invite him over after he's done working out, my gf deserves a good dicking

Confront him, if he gets physical, punch him

probably he will broke my arm or some ribs

but he will be jailed for life while i just get in the hospital for a week or so and be hailed as an hero by everyone

I'd confront him slowing with a neutral but weary stance, ready for any sudden movements. I will question why he done it, If she decides to get physical I would pull out my loaded .44 and put a few rounds into him. As I execute him on the floor I will return my safety on and holster my weapon again. I would then grab my girlfriend and hop into my 1973 Chevrolet Malibu and speed away

>but he will be jailed for life
how old are you?

knife him in the back when hes about to leave home. you dont fucking touch my property motherfucker

call the police, she'll press charges without a doubt. That's sexual assault, battery and simple assault. its all on tape, so he doesnt have a prayer in court.

after that a civil suit for emotional damages, I can afford to waste his time and money.

Call my Cobra Kai friends.

i would spam it into fb and twitter to show how bully he was

i'm pretty sure the media would make a big shitfest about it and roids would be banned even more harshly

This will work if you are a woman or black

prep him before he porks my gf

Call the cops unless there's a male friend with us, then I'd expect him to take care of this presumed sex-pervert

Perform citizen's arrest for assault and battery, restraining him until the police arrive with the "minimum necessary force".

Actually, I'd have to be careful to actually use the minimum necessary force. He looks like any more would snap his poor twiggy body.

Probably call him gay for trying to touch my hand

>guy comes into gym and high fives me
Would be ok with it especially if its after a set

4/10

Good premise but you're better off using someone less iconic with an even less impressive physique. Ben Askren comes to mind.

I'm 5'11.75" so kms most likely.

I dont give a fuck, i feed as many elbows and punches into his face.

I dont have to worry about his striking, and i lose in jiu jitsu all the time.

Just execute this handy little ameridote escape from any and all bjj techniques:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JApznst0LFg

I have no problem tapping, if i at least land a clean elbow

What about bryan barbarena?

>he doesnt know royce gracie would fuck him up
All of my keks