Is he, dare I say it, the next Frank Zane?

Is he, dare I say it, the next Frank Zane?

That's fucking disgusting.

I'm hoping that is shopped.

That's aesthetic as fuck son

jeff pls go

Don't vacuums make your resting gut/waist bigger? Isn't an over developed TVA what causes body builders to have big guts?
Pls respond without bully

Frank Zane is a better poser. They have a lot of similarities but look at the dropped arms help Zane show off his lats and make his chest look more full. Jeff is on his way, but need to practice posing

im quite sure the GH and insulin increase the size of their innards. which is why the guts are fucked up

fuck off faggot

lol no

Looks like he still has a ways to go

Bodybuilders aside, why would training a muscle make a person smaller?

Holy fuck, that wasn't a photoshop?

The TVA is just a thin sheet of muscle so it won't add any significant mass. Making it stronger will hold the organs more tightly.

What?

lol ew. I want a guy that has muscles from normal, functional stuff like lifting bodies over his head as a fireman, fighting off thugs as a police officer, or moving hay bails. This "pretty boy" is so tryhard and counter productive to regular society. I think someone needs to check these bodybuilders for mental problems.

No.

Lmao dyel

raziel mode

Those people get also strong from weight Training and not from fighting thugs or carrying some equipment for a Minute

As much of a dumbass I think Jeff is, this comparison blew my mind when I first saw it. Not there yet but he's getting close.

KEK

Hgh is what makes body builders waists bigger.
>Please respond without bully.
I asked my bully to step out of the room so understand it is me talking when I say you are a precious little cunt who should be doing his homework instead of posting on gay fitness forums, faggot.

>he doesn't want to achieve Soul Reaver mode

>dislikes the look of gym bodies
>visits a gym image board

what the hell did this guy do
t. potbellied Veeky Forumsizen with b shaped body

mirin dem calves
7/10 needs more hamstrings and glutes

pretty sure you could swap the bodies with photoshop and i wouldn't be able to tell the difference

Well I would.

Jeff is such a faggot but I admire his physique. His stupid fucking face and never ceases to having a gay hair cut cause me to just completely not care about his body. He's probably not a bad guy but God is he a faggot.

what are the differences? what do i look for when judging aesthetics?

a lot of times i see people critiquing bodies and i don't get it. they all just look ripped to me

teach me senpai

So is he just talking about spot reduction or what?

Are you retired? it's called a stomach vacuum.

This is good info.

For the average natty guy, making sure your bel-bel doesn't stick out past your tiddies is fundamental.

Post the fucking tutorial you curnt!

He does have a very similar structure. He's looking pretty close in terms of size, the main difference is that Zane has better conditioning. To the layman, Seid will look more aesthetic because Zane's striations look more freaky and unusual.

Jeff pls go

Wasn't Zane like, 5'10" though?
His body was amazing, don't get me wrong, but Jeff looks that way and he's taller.

Why are you here??

I don't think you realize how big and cut Zane really was.They do have very similar proportions but Zane is miles ahead

And he's doing it natty

What a cjamp

Pretty sure jeff is like 5'9

No he's 6'

No i am

>self reported height

I believe he's 6'0 considering he towers over pretty much everyone in his videos

How do you do these?

That's one fugly belly button you got there homie. Also your hairy and Mexican. Sorry man.

What he meant to say is that he mastered his art of manipulating lighting

Holy fuark Frank Zane literally BTFO Jeff Seids Physique by a mile, which is not suprising

Look at the difference in chest
And lats
Every muscle you can tell has been trained to look how it does.

jeff seid has 10+ years before he gets that crazy muscle scul[turing

thats so fucking sick baby

Do stomach vacuums fuck up your organs?

I'm scared of trying them for too long and getting good at them

I just see Jeff in OP pics and think that his intestines must be fucked up

nah, stomach vacuums are a meme

its not like he is doing them all the time u fucking dumb moronic idotic dumb ass

cant u tell he has perfectly manipulated the lighting to make it seem aas it does...of course he has a impressive vaccuum ability already.

He is not doing all day long..he is only doing it on camera so u Cucks are jerk off and cums to his gay face

Apparently one guy said he had gotten a hernia from doing them although that's the only horror story I've seemed to find. I have done them and they seemed to work so the poster above is a faggot.

>not choosing our lord and savior kain
>ishiggy

jeffs chest looks like shit. Zanes is alot fuller

Not mentioning that Zane looks 4% bf, which is unobtainable for Joff, cause he's a dumbass.

Surrounding yourself with manlets to make you seem taller is like average women hanging out with ugly women to make themselves seem attractive

his blond hair and young looking face kind of kills it

>4% bf, which is unobtainable for Joff,

Newfags....

what now, asshat?

Why is 4% "unobtainable" for him exactly?

I'm not even his fan but your childish hate is lolz.

Because he eats too many cookies

I love when a new batch of cookies are le ready

Holy shit I know Jeff's a fake natty awkward Zyzz wannabe faggot but he looks fucking incredible. That's genuinely the best vacuum I've ever seen besides Zane's. If Jeff makes his chest and upper lats look slightly more prominent in his vacuums he's there.

>6
>Massive

>6'
>massive