Yesterday was legs day. I worked out till my legs were trashed

Yesterday was legs day. I worked out till my legs were trashed.

Now I can't move my legs, it hurts
WHAT CAN I DO? I CAN NOT EVEN WALK!!!

Wait until its leg day again, then repeat.

Should have skipped leg day lol haha xx

Go workout your legs again

"Workout" is a noun, not a verb

You're welcome!

Welcome to leg day. Remember to warm up by running for 30 minutes and do 10 hill sprints before you hit the weights for squats and deadlifts. Make sure you are also doing lunges, box jumps, farmers walk, and step ups.

Kek
You WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN faggot

>I CAN NOT EVEN WALK!!!
You are making it.

You probly Got rhabdomyolosis son go doc before u die

First post best post

It's real

Better start hitting that water to help flush the kidneys and maybe go see a doc

>F O A M R O L L
>O
>A
>M
>R
>O
>L
>L

Fuck man. I haven't worked out since HS(3 years); I decided to start again yesterday and did pussy weight.

Something light to get used to lifting again, you know?

Just 95 3x5 lb squat, 135 1x5 deadlift, and 95 3x8 bench(95 lbs was way too little for bench, worked my way up to 145 lbs for 3x8)

Mfw I wake up in the middle of the night because my legs are dying. Then I can barely walk in the morning from... 95 lb squats. Mfw can bench more than I can deadlift.

Is it hot where you live, been hitting the booze night before/ after gym?

Nah man, I've been off booze for a while now. Tired of that life.

Pretty mild weather I live; not too hot or cold.

I ask because being dehydrated makes it easier for rhabdomyolysis to occur if you shock your body with a hard workout for the first time in a while.

source: been there done that

Go to a hospital and ask for test because it can get serious if not treated.

I do full body 4-6 days a week. I had the doms pretty bad for the first 3-4 days of it and now my legs are always fine.

Point being, perhaps you should consider making leg day a more common occurrence?

Op here
I taked a freezing cold bath
My legs still hurt but I can walk again, atleast

You should try it

This picture straight up just makes me realize how hard she had to try to look "fit" in that picture. Probably a bunch of drooling idiots going "HOT X_X" and things like that on her instagram or whatever.

>That bikini, leg positioning, shoes
Instant turnoff would not fuck

what they have to look for is your myoglobin count in your blood. its supposed to be around 1000, mine was 50,000 (Doc kept telling me everyday while I was hooked up to an IV that I should be dead)

I think I'll wait a day or two-- it might just be DOMS.

But yeah, this is probably what I deserve for being a sedentary sack of shit for 3 years. This is pretty humiliating imo. Going to be one of those guys in the gym who were like... "I could squat more than 3 plate back in High School" and everybody gives you that look like you're a lying piece of shit. Oh well, I could probably get back to a 2 plate squat in two or three months.

Brah I would smash

I waited 3 days until I started pissing what look like pic related

But it could just be DOMS

Moment my piss gets black, I'm probably just going to bare through the pain and rush to the hospital.

Did you recover fine? No long-term effects?

Recovery time IF you worked hard enough is 2 days. If you're over 30 it's 3 days.

If you structure your workouts correctly this is fine. DOMS diminish over time so it gets better

posted this in another thread but i feel you bro
true story, it has been 2 days since
>do first leg day in months
>mainly just do bodyweight pistol squats (hold onto something for balance), bulgarian split squats, and long jumps
>shamelessly feel the burn after 12 sets and decide that is enough for today
>4 hours later
>walking to grocery store
>cross street and step off side walk onto road
>bend knee
>dont know why but i instantly go into squat position
>cant get out of squat position
>car is forced to stop as i waddle across the street
like i said, it has been 2 days since and the DOMS is wearing off

7 days in hospital on the IV but full recovery