I started smoking cigarettes about 6 weeks ago to lose weight and I'm up to almost 35 cigarettes a day and ive only...

I started smoking cigarettes about 6 weeks ago to lose weight and I'm up to almost 35 cigarettes a day and ive only lost 2 lbs so far

I also run daily and eat a lot less than I used to and I'm still not getting the results I needed

>tfw 6'1" 270 lbs of fat

U wot

What do you mean?

ECSTACK
C
S
T
A
C
K

>I started smoking cigarettes about 6 weeks ago to lose weight and I'm up to almost 35 cigarettes a day and ive only lost 2 lbs so far

This is a joke right?

No I heard smoking makes you lose weight

count your calories you fucking loser

it makes like 50 calories difference

Nigger you're dumb I'm trying to quit smoking and there's retards like you purposely starting kek

you gotta smoke at least 250 a day.
when you hit this number youll loose like a pound a day

Kek

>No I heard smoking makes you lose weight
It kindof curbs your appetite (it's a stimulant) an EC stack would do the same thing but far far far better.

Also, I hope you're not serious.

last fuck up this big that I read about here was the guy who did GOMAD without eating.

Lol i did this last summer. Dropped like 15 lb in a month with less cardio than I'd been doing all year. Scared the shit outta me but works like a charm

Oh fuck lmao

>I started smoking cigarettes about 6 weeks ago to lose weight and I'm up to almost 35 cigarettes a day and ive only lost 2 lbs so far

Must be bait, no one can be so stupid

I mean you and I should be fucking.

How do i get it?
I'm not asprin intollerant so i could i do ECA? Will it have the same effect on a fat fuck? ~380lbs

Take adderall you dumbfuck.

Actually I know people who took up smoking to lose weight

>started smoking cigarettes to lose weight
you're retarded and deserve what's coming.

ie. you won't lose weight and you'll be addicted to cigs for the rest of your life.

This

Dumbass OP can enjoy his coughing and wheezing all the time in the next 5 years if he keeps smoking

I quit 4 months ago and finally the wheezing and coughing stopped

how are there people this fucking stupid. lol. Like they clearly are smart enough to find this out, but then it's like "well that's all that I need to know! No reasong to research this further! Gallon of Milk a day it is! Probably shouldn't eat anything more! I don't want to get TOO big."

>did the same thing back when I was 16
>now a filthy vape-addict

never lucky

This

>sexual activity zero
Ok

You can order caffeine pills off Amazon for cheap and pick up some bronkaid from your local pharmacy. I never use aspirin so I can't say much for its benefits.

This.
I refuse to believe there are people this stupid on Veeky Forums

You retard you're not using cigarettes correctly.

You smoke one when you're hungry and let it kill your craving. NOT smoke then eat or eat then smoke.

You're the retard the more you smoke the less you get hungry derp

my dad's a chain smoker and only eats one small meal a day and that's dinner

Keep going I hear chemotherapy is great for losing weight.

Fuck off. You call this bait?

I know people who eat while they have a smoke on the go

>take a bite
>take a drag
>repeat

>you would rather give yourself cancer over a myth you heard instead of properly working out to lose weight

Not going to make it

You don't get cancer from cigs that's a myth

I used to be 300lbs at 5'8", started smoking 50 cigs a day one every 10 mins or so and it worked wonders lost 150lbs in 2 years. True story

Keep going mate maybe up your dosage

One every 10 mins would be more than 75 a day

>now a filthy vape-addict

Think about how dumb the average Veeky Forums user is. Then think about how half of the users are dumber than that. :^)