All memes aside 5'7 is the real king of manlets

>all memes aside 5'7 is the real king of manlets
How true is this?

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

javier is not 5 foot 7

Very true but im 5'10 and still growing

I'm a girl btw

all memes aside, how did height become a thing in the fitness community

before I started lifting and getting involved with the online fitness community I never thought about it or noticed it, and I'm 6'1

>5'7" with the mentality of Robin Williams
wew

Robert Downey Jr. is 5'9"

No one gives a shit, you manlet muppet. The difference between you and me is pic related and that's all you need to know.

In 4 inch pumps sure

The day begins like any other.
At around 9 AM, I arise, and my 6'2" roommate opens the drawer where I sleep. You see, I'm far too short to sleep on a mattress.
After, he places me in the palm of his hand and turns on the bathroom sink, filling it with warm water. He places me in, and gives me one small drop of liquid soap, which I use to clean my entire body.
Breakfast time. Typically crumbs will be left over from roommate's meal. Due to my near-microscopic size, I am able to get adequately full from these seemingly tiny morsels of food.
The remainder of the day is spent roaming around, as I generally do. Each day proves to be a new adventure, though, I need to be particularly careful. A red sparrow nearly carried me away into the sky, but luckily my roommate managed to shoo it away.
It's strange, living in a giant's world. The only thing a manlet can do is carry on and make the best of an unfortunate situation.
I'm 5'7".

Youre a nigger?

nice try OP, you 5'8 manlet.

have fun with your brutal 6000 calorie bulk and your flat elongated muscles

Lol. That's right, a big black buck deep in yo daddy's ass

>manlet
>nigger
Im so sorry. Better luck in next life.

>5'7"
Robin Williams height is -6'

>muh dick
fuckin' chimps...

>black with an ugly wife and all daughters because not man enough to father sons
>white with a banging hot wife and three sons

top fucking kek

>gay
>black
>manlet

Life's just not fair

kek

>wife
>she
cmon user, you know >she has a dick, right?

Lol so much butthurt. I'm the Arnie and you're these guys. Girls be laaaaaaughin

Upboat my friend :)

>manlets acting high and mighty

Time to bring you midgets back to Earth.

Every day I go outside and see people who tower over me. I was in the gym earlier and a big guy came over when I was resting between sets and looked down at me, and asked in a booming voice how many sets I had left. I tried to keep my voice level but I failed, he was a naturally intimidating man. I had 4 sets left and I opened my mouth to tell him, “I’ve only got… one set left.” I involuntarily looked down as I finished the sentence. He was several inches taller than me, and he wasn't even the tallest person in the gym. Some of them looked at me with what appeared to be pity in their eyes. I’m glad that I’m an intellectual type and not a dumb meathead.

When I left the gym I went to the shop. As I was queuing I realized I was one of the smallest people there. Even some of the girls were my height, although they were probably wearing 4 inch heels. I got to the checkout and noticed that the server didn't smile at me, even though she had smiled at everyone before me. There was that same look of pity in her eyes.

I got back to my flat and my flatmates were entertaining female friends. I felt invisible when I entered the kitchen to get a cup of warm milk. Then one of the girls noticed me. We made eye contact and she smiled awkwardly, and then looked away - she was attractive but I didn’t waste my time hitting on her, she wasn’t my type. She didn’t seem particularly interested anyway. I reached for a glass, but realised I couldn't reach the top shelf, and went to find the stool I usually use. One of my flatmates noticed and got up to help me. The girls watched this with admiration towards my friend. When the girls looked at me I couldn’t keep eye contact, then my eyes started to water so I went to my room. I’m sipping my milk as I type this. There’s occasional laughter from the kitchen.

>tfw 5'10

niggerfaggot

Good lord
That was painful to watch

>a cup of warm milk
>tears in my eyes
>mfw I'm 5'10"

Good, good, you are starting to learn. Soon your place in society will be cemented and you will be proud of your title, King of the Manlets. You will marry a chicklet and breed further manlets whose pride and honor will arise from their service to the 6'0"+ men of society. Now wipe your tears, my little manlet. We're all proud if you.

You don't notice it if you're tall. Why would you?

It's like the bourgeois' blindness to class inequality... but with height

you serve this jew

>tfw just gonna breed the shortness out of my genes

Just gotta find a decent looking tall girl.

Question, are these guys 5'7 in shoe or out of them? I'm sure a 5'7 guy could cheat his way up to a decent 5'9 - 5'10 by wearing shoes with high heels, doing yogo shit and wearing special soles in his shoes.

I love this video.

i'm 5'7, shoe lifts seem like a very pathetic way to compensate. I just wear normal shoes that add about an inch or so to my height. Any more than that and people notice your weirdly long shins. Just get surgery if you're that desperate. When will we learn.

I'm sorry guys, but anybody who worries about their height and posts these threads is a manlet. There's nothing you can do about it. Just accept it and live on.

But who am I kidding, manlets will never learn.

Iktf. 5'9" king of Lilliput.

>comparing yourself to Obama, the worst president ever.

Nice job ugly lanklet

Didn't know Javier Bardem was 5'7. His presence in No Country for Old Men was quite large and imposing.

Can i call you Coalie

oh shit, i would so totally watch a comp of these types of videos

>super kek lvl:9000

Where is this from? LOL!

Friendly reminder anything less than 6"1' is considered short by women

>5'8"
>tfw married a girl my height
feels pretty good
my kids should have a chance at 5'9" or 5'10"
And then they can be happy

this
>tfw have considered chinese operation that breaks bones for months to gain 2-4 inches

>my kids should have a chance at 5'9" or 5'10"

Hopefully. My girlfriend is 5'6 and I'm 5'8 and I hope our kids are taller than us. Her parents are both taller than me tho, so your kids could still be shorter than you.

hoooooly sh*t ahahaha

fucking manlets...

>le 2012 b8
Calm down son

he's 5'11.

6'0 is possible with very good nutrition