Who were the Tarim mummies, Veeky Forums?

Who were the Tarim mummies, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=ZBydRHyHN10C&pg=PA45#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blonde-haired, cold-eyed, Indo-European Aryan Proto-Polish Nordics

Scythians. Ancestors of Chinese nations.

Mummies don't have eyes with colors
also most Hindu Aryans and Iran Aryans don't have blonde-hairs.

Scythians and samartians had lighr hair and red hair according to romans and greeks

It was Poles looking for cars to steal.

This.
>inb4 mad gaymanics, shitskin pajeets, shitskin iranians and butthurt yellow-fetishist finno-ugric mongoloid

carts*

At least meme right.

My bad.
It was Aryans(Poles) looking for chariots to steal.
>visit Tarim Basin - your chariot is here already, AD in Egypt

God I wish that was me.

What with the ears?
Did upper Incas and Eastern Islanders(that get wiped out) had similar?

Either Sogdians or Tocharians.

>What with the ears?
Probably from the earrings.

He must really hate himself.
But I was asking really about cultural or whatever meaning.

wait they were discovered with plumber tools?

THEY WERE A TURANYAN TRIBE CALLED “ASENA”, OR “ASHINA”.

They were presumably reporting on European Scythians that they saw. That, or he was speaking in very broad terms and/or through writing conventions about northern barbarians.

also, correct me if i'm wrong, but back then and today "scythian" is a label for a generally nomadic, horse-based lifestyle practiced in eurasia at the time, regardless of the ethnicity of this or that tribe

It was seen as a sign of wisdom.

No, thats wrong. Scythians meant IE horsemen of Eurasia. Later on for Mongold and turkd

What you said is like saying aztecs were a mix of spanish

what do you mean? that's what I said. "horsemen" as in a defining aspect of their lifestyle, living in eurasia.

Scythians certainly were an ethnicity user.

people from russia to asia were an ethnicity? some tribes were asiatic, some european, some mixed.

Source: your ass

Russia is in Asia you fucknigger

More Scythians to the tread!

it's not in the least controversial that there are scythian finds that are extremely close to eastern europeans and others that are iranic. This study's focused on physical classification, but it broadly illustrates what I'm talking about.
books.google.com/books?id=ZBydRHyHN10C&pg=PA45#v=onepage&q&f=false
Don't have any dna studies on hand.

part of it is. did i trip over a Veeky Forums meme with that one?

>others that are iranic
You do realize that the original Indo-Iranians of the Sintashta culture were genetically A LOT closer to Eastern Europeans than to modern Iranians

Yes, Scythia encompassed lands that were home to non-Scythian tribes. That doesn't make them Scythian, though.

can you elaborate? i was operating under the assumption that we call people in these regions "scythian" regardless of ethnicity.

no, i didn't know that. thanks for the reference, i'll look into it.

Scythians were the dominant and most populous tribe in the area, therefore it was named after them. That doesn't mean that all the tribes in that area were Scythian though, since it covered such a vast amount of territory.

You don't have proofs. Where is books and writings on Scythian language? They don't exist.

Although you're right about some of them having mixed in the Far East which made some Scythian tribes partially Mongoloid, but the original ones were fully Europid.

No, although the original Turkics had a lot of Indo-European Y-DNA.

>i was operating under the assumption that we call people in these regions "scythian" regardless of ethnicity.
It's still an ongoing debate among the archaeologist who study the region (which people on this board never seem aware of). Some argue that "Scythian" was an ethnicity, and some argue that it was a broad term people around the region used to refer to the horseriding nomads within it. This debate also tends to get muddied by a lot of people who still take Herodotus at face value, even though the archaeology has shown a lot of problems with that.

I had a professor who specialized on central Asian steppe nomads and who had done a fair amount of work relevant to the Scythian issue; he was one of the people who thought it was a catch-all term, and he made a convincing enough case for me. If you want to know more, do research yourself; people here aren't really going to help you.

T*rkIDF plz go

This lame Turk bait again. Try harder serkhan. You keep failing appropriating Scythians

Indo-European slave-warlords that fought for the Khagans during the Hyper War. Over the course of the later phases of the war these slave warriors became power brokers of their own and many commanded armies pretty much on their own authority - hence why they were able to afford such a prestigious ceremonial burial (at this point in history, only the elites could afford to pay the blood tithe so that their bodies would not be eaten after their death). These warlords would eventually feast on the remains of the Khaganate after the Giza incident caused the Finnish collapse.

This
Similar to "German being a catch all term for Turks/syrians

Or Swede being a catch all term for somalis

Or British being a catch all term for curries

Indeed, Scythian is now a catch all term for turkomongoloids

og siddhartha buddha was a prince who wore the regal earrings of the court. taking them out left those big lobes. other buddhas won't have such large lobes