This girl walks up to your BF at the club and starts grinding her ass against his crotch while giving you a threatening...

This girl walks up to your BF at the club and starts grinding her ass against his crotch while giving you a threatening glare, what do?

Pretty sure that's a man

Feel jealous?

Be indifferent, we're in a gay club after all.

Boyfriend and I will procede to grope her and either scare her away or rape her.

I wish

now that's a strong relationship

Ahmed detected B^)

be intimidated and run away, ofc.

who is she?

rip her face off

Spit roast that bitch. Then throw her out the balcony. Call her again and make her addicted to heroin.

get down on my knees and suck my bfs cock right there of course

resign myself to being a cuckqueen
how am I supposed to compete?

Mariahmallad on instagram

is she australian?

Samson from Meteroid dipshit

No, she's american friend. Really big on cosplay and conventions.

but she's upside down.

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

xd

His name was Omar

»implying there are women on here to respond

haha, no women on the internet! what the fuck am I reading XD

Beautiful in some pics and butterface in others. Every. Single. Time. She definitely has the type of face that looks better in blonde.

she's got a pretty face but she's a bit too fat

The gayest thing in that gif is that Brooklyn cap

Hello beautiful thiqq goddessu~

I'm more irritated by the freddie mercury wannabe mustache desu.

Real answer? I'd probably cry, go home, and just not talk to my boyfriend anymore-- because I can't compete with that. My boyfriend would probably prefer that over me anyways.

Holy shit you're right. Didn't even notice

>guys respond to these threads
"yo dude I'd ruin his life"
"yo dude I'd beat the shit out of him"
>this thread
"I'll show that I'm better!"
"I'd cry and give up"

I'd try and make it a three... way? Then maybe replace him with her.

Can't say no to dat ass.

Source?

I think you should consider talking with your local pastor about these feelings and how to never have them again friend.

Hmm.

No.

The shit you guys post is priceless.
Sometimes I wish I could do amateur stand up somewhere and just read off autismo stories and responses on fit

eww

Please reconsider, there is only one way to heaven and it is through jesus christ, and you are casting him away from yourself.
I don't see what's wrong with trying to turn people from sin. I had some of the same feelings but my life with my husband is very fulfilling.

No idea senpai, sorry; it was in my tfw no bf self-torture folder.

What would men here seriously do in this situation? If you were at a club with your girlfriend and some woman does this to you, what would you do?

>Veeky Forums

Getting a bf's the easy part, I want that husbando feel :(

>let it happen for a second
>then back away and tell her i have a gf
>if gf was close, id pull her over
>if not, id tell the girl i appreciate the gesture but cant, and then walk away to the gf

n-no homo

what if GF was not present?

Well the way I see it there are many ways to end up a rotting lifeless corpse so I might as well have a nice time with giant booty Lycra qt

pls no bully

let it happen for 2 secs and then same thing. im with my gf for a reason, i aint gonna cheat.

This actually happened to me when I was out with my gf and a bunch of her friends. Except the girl wasn't that hot at all. More like fat, but still like a 7. I... I made out with her infront of my gf and her friends. It did not go over well. She forgave me though lol.

>That ITG machine in the background

Holy fuck do want. it's been so long

You made out with a fatty in front of your gf and she forgave you. How fat was your gf?

don't you have any self-control?

beta girlfriend x 1000000

"Excuse me, but unless you have a daughter under 10yo, pay your cup and leave."

>fat
>still like a 7
your scaling system is retarded, fat people are always ugly as fuck

#couplesgoals

She's actually super fit and a 9 at least. I'm just a smooth talker ;)

I just plain don't believe in monogamy and kinda forgot that other people do? Caught up in the moment I guess.

...or alpha as fuck boyfriend? :P

I was drunk so she was probably a 4 at most. My gf found pic of her on fb later and wanted to show me and I figured it was just best not to know.

kinda happened to my girlfriend. her best friend came over and said "my boyfriend just kissed another girl so now I get to kiss you" and tried to makeout with me. she's like a 6/10 so I pushed her back and my gf looked on beta as fuck. later in the night she tried grinding with me so I pulled my gf in and grinding with both of them at the same time. probably could have finagled a threesome but I didn't want to get into an altercation with her bf

Nice fanfic senpai.

fuck this tren libido is driving me insane
would not pull outa this broad

>Summer makes up stories to seem cool in front of Veeky Forums
Really? Is it worth it?

So you got fucked up, made out with a 4, your girlfriend is a beta fuck or... found it pitiful that you made out with 4 and laughed at you behind your back.

Also, after saying a fatty is a 7 somehow I doubt your bird is a 9.

Fake ass alpha

It's a fucking pump pro machine.

Meh don't believe it if you don't want to. Not like I have evidence. But it wasn't particularity pleasant or cool irl, I was in the doghouse for a while. My gf is latina and has that stereotypical temper , almost picked a fight with both me and the fat girl. Plus all her friends kinda hate me now.

I don't think it was cool of me, kinda dickish and disrespectful and the girl wasn't even hot so not worth the huge fight and relationship problems, lack of trust, jealousy etc. Plus my girl could just to the same thing at any time and what the fuck could I say? 2/10 move, wouldn't recommend it.

Like I said, not alpha - I might joke about that a bit but really it was just a stupid drunken move.

look at all the (You)s he's getting and how much he enjoys the attention by answering to every single one

well worth it

>the fanfic continues

I dunno, I believe him, he types like a total normie, Normies have sick game.

>I'm just a smooth talker ;)
>;)
>...or alpha as fuck boyfriend? :P
>:P

beta cuck confirmed

That's right. No need to posture for the lads. Next time, if you're gunna fuck up, fuck up right.

Cheating with a fatty is like getting killed being hit by a reliant robin (three wheeled car from like the 60s or some shit). May as well go down under a Ferrari.

Nope. Pump it up prime

Post nudes

Go away seen I'm telling truths

>Samson
Samus.

This guy has the right idea

Who is this faggot?

An ugly gypo.

>someone asks question
>give sincere answer even though it's very personal
>"lol trying attention whore!"
Whatever, man, wrong of me to be honest I guess. Going to bed now, g'nite Veeky Forums.

Words to live by, m8. Will do better next time lol :)

Fuck you sometimes we have to cheat with fatties
>what is a sexual emergency

It sort of happened to me once, I just took a step back and grabbed the arm of the girl I was with and put it through mind, then went back to watching the band.

mine*, kek

Sometime YOU have to cheat with fatties because YOU have no self control or standards.

God damn encouraging slam pigs.

would attack her if she wasn't more swole than me tbqhfamalamo. I guess I'd just glare at bf

Get more swole. Never have this problem.

i'd rather wank with my own tears than fuck a fatty

i imagine the self disgust after wouldnt be better than the orgasm

No, having sex with a fatty doesn't mean you have no standards, it just means you might need a break from a gf and you don't want to fall for the girl you cheat on her with, so you get a fatty so still love your gf more

A nice chap that I made the sex with once told me how he left a fatty bent over because he suddenly sobered up.

>Drop pants
>Prepare to insert
>See fatty
>Pull up pants
>360 out of there

Anyone have pics of this self proclaimed "alpha" woman tripfag?

Sounds like you don't give two fucks about your gf if your attraction is based on looks matey

I-just like fatties to be honest. My gf is fit and hot but damn sometimes you just want a fat slut so you can feel superior, you know? Could never LOVE someone who has so little self-control, willpower or discipline as to be fat, but common they can be my cocksleeve for the evening if they ask nicely enough. Common guys, gotta fuck big to get big. Common?

I didn't say I was, I said that she should get more swole and never worry about attacking again.

another user here, but the first basic attraction between people that leads on to deeper bond is usually physical attraction.

>Made the sex with

The first, yes. But there should be more than ass keeping you there.

imagine the horror of waking up hungover as fuck next to a fucking whale... ever since I don't get blackout drunk

You right nigga.

I wouldn't though. Too much a Fag got with empathy. I don't like emotionally destroying people I care about.

completely agree, ass comes and goes with age.

>falling for someone based only on looks and how they fuck
how underage are you?

Unless you fuck younger chicks all the time. Makes for a lonely and empty life but, shucks, I hate myself anyway so might as well be that creep that tries to fuck college girls at 40, rite?

So, just make more gains in life and the gym and know your superiority. Don't need to fuck a disaster to get that feel. You don't need to cheat at all to get that feel. Become better men instead.

I am so sorry. I once ended up between manboobs. Large ones.

It was a bad time in my life.