Fitfags, I was doing good going to the gym, starting with the SS routine. Decent gains, feeling stronger...

fitfags, I was doing good going to the gym, starting with the SS routine. Decent gains, feeling stronger, feeling better. then my girlfriend's dad has a massive stroke and is dying in the hospital. I have been watching her son and our daughter to help out, but she's left them with me all day everyday for the past five days to where i haven't even been able to do my schoolwork. I have not been to the gym in those five days. Two questions: 1)am I fucked? And 2)when I return to action (tomorrow) do I pick up where I left off?

Sincerely yours,
Semi chubby manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

sfhelp.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you've missed a week of training on SS then just repeat the last workout and go from there.

>her son

Thanks brotato chip

Yeah yeah her son WHAT YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT

>her son
>SS
>school work

On mobile or id type out some good shit desu, your life is a mess and im lmaoing at it

Please leave this board.

>she's left them with me all day everyday for the past five days to where i haven't even been able to do my schoolwork
Get some self-respect, user. She would not do the same sacrifices for you.

You're the kind of guy who pays for all dates, always puts her needs ahead of yours, and never stands up to her, and then gets cheated on because girls aren't attracted to pussies like that.

>her son

Lmfao at you

Laugh on, I know my life is a mess at least you can get something out of it

Yeah I'm aware she wouldn't make the same sacrifices for me, before her dad started dying she still was not supportive. It ain't got shit to do with her, I'm taking care of my daughter. If I didn't care about her or if I felt like she's in good hands I'd have left a long time ago. But when you're trapped, you're trapped. Either man up or bitch up like the massive amount of deadbeat dad's out there. If that makes me beta, then cool I'm beta I guess

Is Veeky Forums full of underage faggots like /b/ as well? Lmao I probably should leave this board Jesus

Yup. Get out, cuck.

>when you're trapped, you're trapped
>deadbeat dad's
You're still being guided by your doormat impulses.No way to live.

Confront her about doing at least her share, in raising the kids. Frankly you'd be better off giving her full custody (or weekdays), fixing your life, and having kids with a proper girl.

When you're a beta, you need to learn to be more selfish, and stop living for others. If you want to ever find self-respect, it's the only way.

Maybe sfhelp.org/ will help you, maybe pic related will. They've helped me. Good luck.

>you'd be better off

Of course I would, but my kid would not. All the usual young retards will continue to spam "cuck cuck cuck" and there's all the alpha and beta shit, that's all well and good. They'll experience their own hardships soon enough. But it's more complex than having a "doormat mentality," and self respect and all that shit, I'm living for my little girl right now. I'm good on self respect and worth, and confidence, and priorities and shit. It's all about her right now. So the trolling and the shit talking and all that really doesn't bother me, long as it doesn't affect her, which it obviously doesn't.

One day you will learn.

>that pic
lmao

It sucks you got attached to the kids, because now you care about them and it's not their fault their mom's a cunt who won't fucking raise them.

DESU I would dump your girl but try to get custody of the kids. See if you can convince her to do some cocaine, plant some in her room, bait and film her into being "abusive" to the kids (whether that's a spanking or yelling taken out of context do what you will but don't let the kids actually get abused)

call the cops, say she's on drugs and being rough with the kids, tell the family court you'd be wiling to adopt them. It's worked in the past, boyfriends get other people's kids if they're willing to care for them as a judge would rather not introduce an entirely new person or persons into the kids life for stability's sake.

>most of Veeky Forums sees human children as byproducts of couples' sex rather than vulnerable humans who deserve love and care
>most of Veeky Forums would not support you stealing this bitches kids
>most of Veeky Forums will also complain of growing up fatherless

don't you see if you abandon children you're making more autists

Lel when you're right you're right, spot on. I'm not very attached with her son, I'm super bonded with my daughter. Her son seems to be literally autistic and I'm certain it's how he's been raised, and I'll be damned if my little girl goes through that. I do feel bad for him because it's not his fault, but... he's not my responsibility.

>yet I'm the beta cuck to everyone here
>except one wise user

>chubby
>manlet
>my gf's son

Life is memes.

>getting into a serious relationship with a single mother
This definitely qualifies for the 4 chan definition of cucked. If it was any other situation, it probably qualifies for the literal definition of cucked.

here's a novel idea.

why don't you take them to the gym with you? sometimes i babbysit, and have absolutely no problem taking them with me. give them colouring books or tell them to bring their laptop/3ds/whatever with them and bribe them to be on good behaviour and they'll get burgers or nachos later.

multitasking with kids is possible.

>HER SON
>E
>R

>S
>O
>N

>her son

That's some real subtle bait there fama

that's a fantastic idea. getting his priorities accomplished and also showing them what discipline looks like, and encouraging fitness

I'm guessing Opie is bait though