Redpill me on Green tea Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/green-tea-catechins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theanine#Effects
aobjournal.com/article/S0003-9969(11)00397-9/abstract?cc=y=
deltadentalins.com/oral_health/tea.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coffee is better.

it's p based. in moderate-high amounts it gives you caffeine and l-theanine. that's about it.

>Coffee is better.
coffee has more caffeine but doesn't have l-theanine. it also tastes worse. so define better,

Better than coffee because you're not tempted to put sugar and cream and flavorings and shit in it. But like coffee there's no meaningful health benefit.

Do whatever the fuck you want.

Get decaff, you'll drink enough to gain the benefits of caffeine without the negatives of too much.
All teas have various health benefits and nutrients with less than a calorie to them.

You put sugar in your fucking coffee?

Any good studies on the exact affect of L-theanine on the human body? I hear sorts of shit about green tea, I imagine this would be the root.

Meh, I got used to drinking it black, I don't like the surgery shit anymore.

it keels your test, avoid it like the plague.

White tea is good for anxiety

I prefer bigger blacker teas myself.

Also water is for suckers who don't even know.

you act as if people have never put sugar/creamer in their coffee

You mean milk tea, the shit they drink in the UK?

examine.com/supplements/green-tea-catechins/

Sugar completely ruins the taste, just put some milk in it.

I'd even say it's way more common to put honey in tea than it is to put sugar in coffee

>Any good studies on the exact affect of L-theanine on the human body?
Its effects are on the human brain rather than body, ie. it is psychoactive
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theanine#Effects

gween tee

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the UK they still use water to make their so-called "milk tea"?

I'm saying all milk is the way to go.

tell that to the multitude of faggots drinking their sugar slop from crapbucks

>sugar ruins the taste
Tip that fedora a little harder, fag

I drink 3 cups of coffee/day. If I were to put 2 sugar cubes into every cup of coffe I drank it'd be 42 sugar cubes from coffee every week. And it'd also taste like shit

Typically they pour boiling water over the teabag and then top it off with a tiny bit of milk, yeah.

>tfw that hypothetical weekly sugar intake is almost equivalent to the sugar found in one 12oz can of coke
Can't believe I ever even drank the shit. OP, drink all the tea and coffee you want, as long as you avoid soda. I drink a cup of coffee before my morning runs, before going to the gym, and a cup of green or black tea with every meal. If you enjoy it, drink it, if not, don't.

Red tea > green tea

>being a chink

Tea for poor people
produced to be cheap and economical for the tea addicted Englishman
black tea tastes better and you can add milk

Look for english breakfast tea or black tea blends if you want something that tastes good

I dunno man, I remember being chubby and reading how it helps you lose weight and suppresses appetite.

It seems to work, because ever since I started drinking ~6 glasses a day back in December, I've lost 57 pounds.

How fat were you?

>Tea for poor people
produced to be cheap and economical for the tea addicted Englishman
But that's wrong you retard
Green tea has benefits over black, just like black has other benefits over green

6'0 264

You were replacing some drink (besides water) with green tea though, weren't you?

>Milk tea

nah I've been drinking diet soda since my youth because it's all my parents would buy since I was always chubby.

I ate so much surgar & salty shit, and my parents couldn't stop me. My weight was around 200-220 for most of my teenage years, but once I got a income and my own credit card I was able to buy everything I wanted on amazon.

I would buy boxes of candy and chips and beefjerky and just pig out every night, with fast food.

What green tea did (I drink it completely plain btw, no sugar... sometimes lemon) is help me maintain those cravings so I hardly touch junk-food anymore

Are you fucking retarded bro?

Green tea has more antioxidants that black and doesn't stain your teeth quite like black (black tea is called red tea in China and other parts of Asia btw) it also has better fat loss properties. Milk inhibits some of its great properties so don't put milk in it!

>avoiding something because it stains your teeth

go to the dentist for monthly cleaning you fucking idiot

Dem cultural and philosophical gains.

>implying everybody has the money to see the dentist monthly for a cleaning
Be real you fucking idiot

While im at it faggot green tea is superior to black in every aspect so get off of this fucking board and take your uninformed opinions with you

then shop around for a better health plan, my insurance with blue is $70 and covers monthly doctor checkups and monthly dental cleanings

>Redpill

Go back to /pol/ where you fucking Belong.

It rots your teeth away

>take large pitcher
>add some loose leaf green tea from bulk barn
>optionally add another tea like green tea & ginseng blend or orange pekoe
>add cold water
>place in fridge and wait however long you want, stirring speeds up the process
>lemon and/or lime juice optional
>strain in chilled glass with ice
>yfw

aobjournal.com/article/S0003-9969(11)00397-9/abstract?cc=y=

>believing what a bunch of atheists in white coats have to say on anything.

Matcha green tea or get the fuck out.

Didn't say I believed it, I put it out there to shine more light on a one sided topic

Matcha is op, 1 serving has the same amount of antioxidants as 10 cups of green

deltadentalins.com/oral_health/tea.html

Enjoy your psychosis

Why did you have to add atheist in there? If they where Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc would you have believed it?