What would you have to do to tone/flaten out this type of stomach?

I meant flatten, damn it.

eat less

now POST MOAR

that shit looks cancerous

>mfw that shit is disgusting but id still wreck it

is this a belly gf?

isn't that the donut girl/

fucking disgusting

source faggot and then maybe ill drop you some knowledge

This actually disgusts me. She could be model-tier hot, too.

That's a post pregnancy belly no

depends on how long since she's given birth. you can't expect that shit to flatten right away after the first two months.

I think I've seen this girl before. She was probably just as fat but hotter because her gut didn't look like wrinkly balls. Honestly everything besides that gut is delicious, but the gut completely kills it. Not because it's a gut, but because it looks like a distended pouch full of peanuts.

>recent mother
>whoring herself online
ayy

Babby's gotta eat

You need to do 500 sit ups and squats a day to tone your abs and glutes and burn belly fat and get a smaller butt. Make sure to do very light weight so you don't accidentally put on 50 pounds of muscle.

highest of test.

Not defending the whore, but lots of women have similar sag after childbirth, and it doesn't always go away.

Just out of interest, how is babby formed?

You can clearly see that belly is full of semen

is it wrong that i'd still hit?

salty coins and milk

yo this chick is called jessie minx she was hot af, she does camwhoring with lots of stripping/twerking dance videos, she's a good dancer and hot af. She's still hot but I don't know what the fuck is going on with that weird shit on her belly like it looks like some kinda skin disease.

Jesus fuck, did she get pregnant with a tumor?

3xf fork put downs

Basically
That's what all babies are
A huge living tumour like growth inside your uterus

Daily reminder this is what Veeky Forums considers "thick"

it's from pregnancy I assume?
keep lifting, start cutting as soon as baby no longer needs to be breastfed and it should go away in a year tops after that, stretch marks and loose skin might take longer, coconut oil might help.

Her body went down performing the duty that all high test bodies have. I'd say for whoever did that to her, it was worth it.

JUST TELL ME WHO SHE IS SO I CAN BATE!

I literally got goosebumps / douche chills watching her play with that stomach, that is like the grossest part of any girl ever to me desu.

Surgery. Weight loss will make it more pronounced, as it is most likely from child birth.

Creams, oils, and lotions that you hear may fix loose skin like that are bullshit, don't believe any testimonials.

>Big potato sack cleft abdomen
Always fucking disgusting.

Most have smoother bellies

lel

Probably buy the ab-king pro. That thing gets your entire body into shape

kill myself

We ever gonna get the sauce??

Eat less