Holy shit. So I've been in the US for a few days now, and I've got to say there are so many fat people here

Holy shit. So I've been in the US for a few days now, and I've got to say there are so many fat people here.
Literally every other person I see is fat.
What the fuck America.
Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311092/Anti-incest-app-Smartphone-software-prevents-Iceland-residents-accidentally-having-sex-relatives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In America, we not only have the right to make bad choices, but we have the right to label anyone who questions those choices a "fat shaming lackey of the patriarchy".

Where are you from, and where in the US are you m

i just don't get how this is possible.
I'm standing in a grocery market, and everywhere I turn I see fat people.
What went wrong?

>i also use low fat mayo

Why do you poison this board with reddit garbage?

Reykjavík
and Arizona

Never been to Arizona, but I can't say I'm surprised the the number of fatties there is off the chart.

Eurolardasses get more free money and don't have to leave their houses, so you see them less.

100% of everyone in the whole of the western world is a fat, depressed and gay wageslave to scared to kill themselves and simultaneously too scared to begin living.

>In America, we not only have the right to make bad choices, but we have the right to label anyone who questions those choices a "freedom hating communist fuck."

America is a fucking parody of itself.

I'm just... I'm so glad I left.

You are so enlightened.

Please teach me your ways oh wise one.

Faggot.

rampant consumerism.

Why would you ever leave the comfort of your geothermal paradise to visit a desert full of wheezing fatties?

She uses low fat mayo though

I know that feel bro i have to keep coming back since i can't find stable employment overseas :(

Please help

The west is gay fat and disgusting, if you can't see this you are part of the problem.

Gym culture is another symptom of this by the way

Where are you from?

It's become so normal that I don't even feel proud to be Veeky Forums anymore. So many people are fat it's gotten hard to remain disgusted at them.

Plus it honestly doesn't make getting pussy any easier these days, and I'm a good looking dude.

When pretty normal looking guys are lining up for 200+ pound hamplanets it's hard to score above a 2 without really putting in effort.

Fucking thirsty nation of fatties.

Land of the free, home of the whopper.

I feel for you bro. I'm just lucky I have a double citizenship, that's all.

Try applying to a school? I think studying is grounds to stay, but I wouldn't really know.

that depends of course, on where you're trying to go. the Germanic countries are probably your best bet.

Shouldn't that make u extra proud of being fit

More like what went right? 2 generations back people knew what hunger was because they couldn't afford enough food. We solved that problem.

theres only a handful of people in say a group of 100 americans who are fit. Theres not even a group of "normal" people, its to the point where fit people are outliers and arent the norm

Dude that is exactly WHY I lift. I stand out. People notice me more in a good way.

Grand Canyon.
Place is fucking amazing

People don't though..

From experience, it's hard to connect with people who are fat, they're automatically intimidated by what your body is telling them, and it makes them feel self conscious.

Fatties actually avoid fit bodies, and with more and more people getting fatter and fatter people who care about health and fitness are slowly becoming a 'weird' part of society.

I don't care about fat people though, and I honestly think that soon that percentage of fat people in the world will decline. Fat people hate has been spreading a lot more recently, and, ironically, it's because of the fat activists.

I don't have any numbers or charts to back any of my claims up, so don't take it too close to heart, but I believe people will be getting more fit.

As for the people who aren't fat, they definitely notice. I've experienced multiple skinny/skinnyfat people notice me at the gym and go out of their way just to make a comment on my lifts or ask a question like "so what sport are you training for?" It's a huge ego boost.

I work with 100% fatties, of varying degrees. Besides being leaner and more muscular, I have more energy throughout the day so I have a much better work ethic than all of them, and I get respect for that.

They poke fun at me whenever I do something fit like carry crates or whatever, but I know that they wish they didn't get winded when walking out to the parking lot to their car so whatever.

Norway, but it doesn't fucking matter, Oslo, Berlin, London, Paris... it's all the same gay and fat McWorld bullshit

How is gay a problem exactly? Or at you like 13?

>going to tourist trap: the national park

Grand canyon's actually pretty based.
You can only capitalize on a ravine miles long so much.

Are you some Reddit nu male? Or are you 13? Gay has been used as a word for "bad, lame, or stupid". Just go back if you want a safe space.

>using "gay" for "stupid"
>"are you 13?"

>IT'S LITERALLY MY FIRST DAY GUYS

don't you know most of Veeky Forums is gay? your inner /pol/ and sexual confusion will likely be resolved her

where did you go?
I might head over to Germany when I am fluent in it (still smoothing the edges)

>They poke fun at me whenever I do something fit

How the fuck is that even possible?
You should poke fun at them for not being able to walk 5 steps without a fucking 15minute oxygen mask break.
You gotta get more confident my man, this life is too short for getting made fun off by fatties.

Do american products even have a chart and list saying what the food contains they eat?
It seems to me that america has gotten so fat because people don't care and seem to believe that every product is made to "suit their needs".

>I also use low fat mayo

I used to live there. Why are so many of you deformed? Too much cousin fucking?

I've been thinking of moving to Iceland since it seems peaceful and free of bugs. Is there anything that sucks there other than the economy?

I'm totally convinced that its 70% sugar and processed carbs making us fat. Another 20% increased screen time promoting sedentary lifestyles and about 10% random shit like constant food advertising and surbaban sprawl that makes walking anywhere impractical. We are fat and getting fatter. But europoors are catching up with us...

The wind.

>He doesn't know
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311092/Anti-incest-app-Smartphone-software-prevents-Iceland-residents-accidentally-having-sex-relatives.html

Explains a lot. I swear to god 1 in 5 people had some sort of deformity. I didn't go a day without seeing a hand full of them. I guess that's what happens when you live on an island that you can drive around in a weekend

actual ad

>babby's first time on Veeky Forums: the post

You guys need to have more respect for the obese. They are a proud people, and they deserve just as much dignity as you do.

I know, fuck America.

Thats not america, although you all know shit about other countries so it makes sense you would assume it's your own.

user, did you even look at the filename he posted?

>I'm totally convinced that its 70% sugar and processed carbs making us fat.
Yeah and you are wrong.
This is actually liberal/progressive thinking.

Food, any food, makes people fat like owning a gun makes you a mass shooter...
tge person pulling the trigger is what is causing the mass shooting, or in this case makes people fat.
You're not gonna solve it by continuing to force new regulations on the food industry in the hope you find the magic bullet.

Fix the mental illness and you fix the problem.
Fatties are the result(most often) of poor parenting, as simple as that...
But blaming parents is a lot harder than pointing finger at evil companies...

It is though. And I have further proof of how bad America is.

Ok, maybe some of that happens here, but its nothing like in america.

I know! Did you know some countries have entire shows dedicated to how fat their people are?

Except that lady in that pic is a fucking brit bong

Lies and slander. Everyone in the UK is thin and beautiful.

>further proof of how bad America is
>stone
We don't use your fucking tea-induced kidney stones for weight in Libertystan m8.

Pure gold

I don't know what you're playing at. We're just further proving how bad America is.

>using gay for stupid
>are you 13?
How stupid can a person be

>How stupid can a person be

Apparently, this stupid:

What a fag

Man fuck America.

This. We won.

That's a British newspaper you twat

Why are yanks so easily baited?

Is this board really so dense that they can't see a single person posting multiple obviously British images while calling them American is just shitposting? Are you really falling for the bait that easily? He's even obviously being sarcastic in his posts?

Man, you are a board full of lunks.

>stone
>American unit of measurement

We have enough of our own problems, stop trying to pile Britain's failures on top of them.

But fuck the UK more. Look at this shit that they make.

So you're saying that victory defeated us?

God the brits are gross.

But in general being better than others makes them feel inferior. Then those people take revenge.

I've heard that once you're fat it's done, you're probably always going to be fat (unless you get surgery, but then you can't build muscle because protein absorption is fucked and that's why gastric bypass patients look shitty).

If you're already fat but hate it, should you just off or what?

Demonstrably false. It is much harder to lose than it is to gain but it's been done by many people many times.

It just depends on how much you want it and how susceptible you are to addiction.

>everytime i think it's done, she keeps adding more shit

is this fucking real

No, since everything you said is bullshit. Provide sources besides "I heard".

There's a lot of disinformation out there man, probably spread by fat activists. An example, though: all those Biggest Loser people regain their weight.

Of course not, that is just a traditional meal here in the United Kingdom.

The biggest loser is just like Kitchen Nightmares. 70% of the restaurants Ramsey saves end up going broke anyway. Why? Because as the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".

You can give a fat person all the information, food, diet plans, exercise plans, everything. But if they don't stick to it then it won't work. It's on the person in the end.

Because keeping weight off is a lifestyle change. If you make someone lose weight and let them go back to their old habits, they will gain the weight right back. You need to actually work with them and make them realize that food is an addiction. It can be beat, but its work.

>beans
ok
>onions
ok this doesn't seem that bad, i mean--
>TWO HEAPING SPOONFULS OF MAYONNAISE
why

I've been really losing my shit over the statistics for the last few weeks man. The Times suggests that a ton of people regain their weight after a few years, and I doubt I'm good enough to be in the 10%.

>Chart and list

You mean nutrition facts and ingredients lists? They're required on many foods (not sure of the laws, but produce and menu items in restaurants don't have to have them, for instance).

There problem is that most people either ignore them or ignore the serving size.

Either you have it you don't. You do. Believe in yourself.

It doesn't take much to change "impossible" into "i'm possible"

What, you got a problem with Mayo? Its a common UK ingredient.

>he doesnt want to be big like kali muscle

its no wonder you're such a beta bitch.

I agree. The Anglo is simply a subhuman, bred for war and hard labour. Only once he runs out of oil and is returned to his natural state at the brink of starvation, will he lose weight.

Land of the free refill, you mean.

I heard iceland is controlled by feminists is this true?

Go back to your brunost and cognac.

>and I doubt I'm good enough to be in the 10%.
And that's why you will fail.
If you don't believe in yourself, then you're not gonna make it.

Americans are way fatter than statistics would suggest because most of their fatties don't go to the doctor and thus fly under the radar. They have at least twice as many fatties as any other countries, the difference is staggering even compared to "fat" countries like Australia and the UK.

Oh my god please make it stop. This can't be real.

Even if you regain it, you have the knowledge to lose it more easily the 2nd time.

Not to mention 25% of men and 50% of women who are considered 'normal' by BMI are actually categorically obese if you go by body-fat. Even though their weight is within the healthy range, they're still 26+% bodyfat.

>she wanted a 13 but he drew a 31
Offspring strikes again lads