Best workouts to get this body...

Best workouts to get this body? I'm already very skinny so losing weight isnt the issue I'm just wondering what my workout should look like to look like him

is that tarik from CLG?

Tarik is turkier

Pushups

pushups and planks

guy has no arms, no legs, almost no shoulders, and probably a weak upper back. He's the definition of "pushups and situps every day"

Ugh, low bodyfat and abs training is the only thing you need. Also, chest.

Look people on Veeky Forums will just tell you to starve, don't listen to them. That guy probably doesn't work out but if you want a body that kinda looks like that, work on your chest and core, arms look small so don't bother with that, eat a little bit more than usual.
The most important part is having the right bone structure and insertions, also be tall

1. Chest genetics
2. Do crunches twice a week
3. Don't be fat

OP here:
Right now im doing pushups, situps, pull-ups, curls, and a 10KM run every other day (i want my arms legs and back a little beefier than pic related) Will this get me there within a year?

Join a gym and the youll get there in a monthh

I just started going to the gym what routine would you suggest for getting there so fast?

Well if you just eanna look like a twink bitch do PPL or upper lower and skip the strength program part most people start with

SS+GOMAD

Genetics and low bodyfat

He doesn't workout to get that, he just has good genetrics and is skinny

the strength program? Like SS or SL?

Ya

Why would you want to look like a lil kid

An absolute shit ton of cardio, and all body weight exercises.

>1. Chest genetics

This. I doubt he does pushups with his arms and shoulders. I had a nice chest like that when I was dyel too

veganism, low fat diet

You're aware that you can't just "get this body"? you're muscles are built differently, every human is different, you can't just become him.
And I'm not even talking about the face, which is probably the only reason that guy can still look alright with that kind of body, he's a model.
And last, why would you want to look link and undeveloped wimp?
Assuming you're >18, and this is what you aim to look like there's something wrong with you.

If my arms were that small id instantly hang myself

Dude is a euro fag from Greece

Absolutely disgusting posture and physique in general.

Why anyone would wanna look like him is beyond me.

If you look like this just turn yourself into a trap, you'll be better off

>Be over 6'2
>Have good genetics
>Be dyel who just does planks, situps and pushups

this^ stop aiming so low op.

ποιος ειναι? google reverse doesn't give me anything

honestly it doesn't look so healthy. You'll have a bad posture

Perfect body , looks normal not like some permabulk hog

im gay and dont really have any interest in looking like a hulking tank man i just wanna look better naked

Looks like a teen that jogs, push ups, and crunches. The bad posture shows lack of stability muscles, like others are saying, his back and shoulders are very underdeveloped.

Chest flies and abs

Just do starting strength, gomad

Don't want to get too big

correct /thread
move on please people

dive off a cliff and lose your humanity to become a hollow

...that is the chosen undead, right?

>those fucking arms
I hope the reason you want to look like that is because you are a faggot who exclusively bottoms. Otherwise you are wasting your time

>don't wanna get too big
>just wanna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club

yeah god know's we've all had it happen where you accidentally touch a weight and suddenly you're just fucking huge and veiny