youtube.com/watch?v=X1X0Bejwnko
biomechfit.com/2012/02/09/3-squatting-myths-that-refuse-to-die
youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0
youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No gain, no pain

Cheers

youtu.be/p0fGljG79fM
Can I get a form check on my low bar, I had been doing high bar because I didn't know the difference. I do 175 high bar (I'm on ss) but this is 135lbs

I sill can't believe me and you screenshot the same exact photo down to the millisecond without seeing each other's posts

Unreal

I also see you had Kreator in lair's playlist, not bad lad.

now you've got me listening to all my old metal faves, you ever give any Gorguts a spin? they're canadian I think. youtube.com/watch?v=X1X0Bejwnko

We see your dirty ass sweatpants from yesterday.

And your autistic football jersey.

And your hipster whiskey.

Very cool, Sean. Does your mom know that you're borrowing the "good" glasses to drink out of?

Learn to brace your core properly, and don't use running shoes to squat.

7th for fat retard wouldn't be a retard if he accepted he was squatting high bar

There my only shoes :(
But back, depth, and knees were ok?

Yeah Kek anything with their floatin heads on the album I liked best
And yeah obscura best gorguts album kek

>Only accepting that one thing would make me not a retard
>Implying it's not ingrained in the very fiber of my being
Lad...

Low back seemed rounded, probably due to improperly bracing your core

>Very cool, Sean. Does your mom know that you're borrowing the "good" glasses to drink out of?

Underage confirmed
All my glasses I get for free when they have promos attached to their bottles

>wearing the flag of the man who is going to beat you

>running shoes
Reee stop it

I'm not sure how your lower back isn't blown out, you need to fix that lean

Also that glass had rum in it lol I was in the mood for some sailor jerry

It happens. I once saw my doctor pull into a deserted parking lot in the middle of nowhere, and make eye contact with me as I walked by. His practice is on the other side of the city, and I literally never walk through that area save for that once. Really eerie when you consider the chances.
>without seeing each other's posts
I saw your post (after mine)

I should really screencap all these posts and make a complication when Gibbs wins

>I saw your post (after mine)
Yeah I now know, you posted it before me, I didn't see the post at the time until calling you out days later for saving my pic, when it turns out it wasn't my pic and I looked in the archive and saw the separate posts and images

>not training in your competitors shoes
>not taking their strength for your own

>not killing them and eating their hearts for their courage

>I'm not sure how your lower back isn't blown out

Perhaps he has a strong low back? Perhaps from a 4pl8 + deadlift.

>tfw I was the first person to bully Lith on his sub 4pl8 deadlift, and through doing it consistently it has caught on

REEEEE LEAVE ME ALONE

>ywn be alex

NEVER HAVE THESE WORDS HURT MORE THAN NOW, I CANT TELL YOU GUYS WHY THO

Besides the butt wink, is my front squat form bad...?

try harder and get better

Seems like you've got your form under good control.

It looks like your knees are a bit too in front of your toes. Also straighten your head, it helps you activate your posterior chain more.

Looks good as long as you're not rounding too crazy on the way up.

>dont let your knees get in front of your toes!

When will this meme die?

The way up I get a slight lean, I mean at or around 5 degree but it's the whole back on the upper back.

I'm just nervous as fuck constantly about form since I tweaked my right rotator cuff benching improperly

lolololol tweaked my trap by pushing my head down into the bench so hard during slingshot sets.

Icing it. Fuckin get gud me

The knees over toes thing doesn't matter with front squats really. The head position is solid advice though. Pick a spot ahead of you and follow it with your eyes while keeping your head nice and forward.

>the knees over toes thing doesn't really matter with front squats

It doesn't matter with any kind of squat

Lose the shoes. No matter how good your form is in those shoes you're still going to be standing on your toes.

So when ARE you going to pull 405+?

>slingshot
That's what you get for using a meme accessory

That's normal. And yeah I'd be paranoid too if I fucked my rotator cuff. That shit sucks

lol

gotta be up at 5 am, nn senpai its been a comfy 2 days off

i was going to suggest he let his knees go forward more. its a fucking front squat lol

other wise looks pretty gud bud

dude whut

It sort of does with lowbar. They should be right over your mid foot or toes. Just because you really don't hit too far below parallel

Could you explain? My father got me them when I was a senior in highschool and actually lifted. Now I'm just restarting after 2 years away

Mark Bell is a cruel god, but a god I pray to nonetheless.

PEPSI MAN

I'm really excited to see his logic here.

>Most of us think you should keep the shoes lad

Don't listen to that retard.

Honestly if I wanted too I could most likely pull 405 today but im alright to resist the bully until the end of this program cycle

No, it depends on your proportions, someone with long femurs is obviously going to have their knees further forward to keep the bar mid foot

Used correctly, it really builds your confidence under heavy ass weight. I've never had issues using mine, and it made me way more comfortable hitting my 250 pr

What are you running?

This. So much, I cannot recommend it enough.

But with even with long femurs, you should be sitting back enough to have them not go past your toes too far if at all, right?

>Pushing your head into the bench
>Ever
Wew lad. Hope you feel better soon

Ed coans deadlift cycle made for phillipi, loving it so far

biomechfit.com/2012/02/09/3-squatting-myths-that-refuse-to-die
It's a tip given to new squatters to help them not put the weight on their toes since new squatters already have a problem with their heels coming up.

How should i best add OHP to this program, fellas?

I don't deny it, unless your implication is you can't do so without it, in which case you're a weak retard.
>pls be kilos

Fat Retard is right, low bar squats are super comfy! Smashed 295x2. AMRAP at 305 Monday.

Superset it with your squats using your squat weight

Pls do more back work lad, you're scaring me

Also trigger warning for Lith (twink doubling over your deadlift max at like RPE 7).

Right, but I'm just talking lowbar, which most new lifters don't do. I don't watch out for knees past my toes or anything really, but I thought with correct form your knees should end up over mid foot or toes. Thats just what it seems like I've seen it end up as on squat vidz. Once in awhile (long femurs usually) they go past the toes

disgusting

Serious question though, does the bar feel like it locks in place when you set up for your squats? I don't get that feeling with true high bar or true low bar

I got a full time job and weigh 175 breh. Please don't judge my shit bench

Holy shit, pull your fucking lats in to help stabilize your spine before you hurt yourself.

somebody said i dead-lift more than you, is that true? pic related, me with 165kg. First time doing mixed grip in many months, it just kept falling out of my hands double overhand.

Dude I don't even do deadlift but I think you should start squatting with 10kg dumbell first.

Yeah, it locks in place right at the base of my traps and above my rear delts. I'm definitely doing high bar though. I squeeze my traps back, push the bar into them, then place it at the base basically on the bone on the top of my shoulders.

So the good mornings are that bad, huh? It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. That set actually felt really strong like I could have done another 2-3 reps.

Jokes on you I can't open webms on my
phone

My knees go over my toes during low bar and I'm fine. It's just something that happens and isn't a form issue imo.

Yep. Last time I maxed out a few months ago I hit 160. Impressive that you got that far with double overhand, I think my grip gave out before 2plate

It's in a similar position to you then, right between the mid and rear delt for me. You know, that weird ass gap between them? The only difference is I pull the bar down into my back by tensing my lats.

Your back was rounding pretty bad. Either you're not tensing your lats right or you have a weak as fuck upper back

>Grip gives out under lmao2pl8
My sides

>it's a benchlets argue about slingshots and squatlets argue about bar position episode

I can do 3x5 chins +35 lbs and am a pretty good deadlifter, so I don't think my upper back is weak.. I'll try to work on tensing my lats on my squats next time.

Dude work on that grip. That's really embarrassing

Yeah I was just bein dumb. It's already pretty much fine.

I'd say brace your lats similar to how you would in a deadlift. Pull your arms in to cover your armpits, or whatever cue you use.

145x5 was the limit i feel, i did get 155 for one a while ago but i think i'll have to train mixed now. i can't do hook grip with my little girl hands it seems.

somebody also said that my upper back is weird even when i am standing upright, and i may have some kind of spine disfigurement that makes my form look worse than it is

/R/IPF

NOW

Already did, I do 190kg farmer walks about once a week

>it's a lith still can't deadlift 4pl8 yet episode

Good to hear, you can really fuck your shit up if you push your head into the bench. My dad got a cervical disc herniation that way.

You're either kyphotic or you have shit posture.

Solid. Ed coan and mark bell have a video that shows some solid grip work too. I'll just link it
youtu.be/-febRoO0gG0

>Tfw a presslet but not a squatlet

Th-thanks M-Mark.

MAN GTFO who is that

>being a presslet during comfy time

Weak backs UNITE!

Tighten your lats. See pic related
Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE

My bench is like supermang-era Isley. I've actually been steadily improving though so I should escape presslet status before the new year.

Trappy how many pull ups can you do?

How do you suggest fixing my weak back? I'm getting really close and want to join that 2x bw squat club.

Has anyone else ever deadlifted in heels just to mess around and then realized it felt 100x better than flats?

What's wrong with me?

front squats and HEAVY ASS ROWS

Pic related.

I believe in you friend.

Since I'm running C6W it's really hard to fit in extra squats since I'm usually exhausted after my lower workouts. Should I just suck it up and do some front squats anyways?

HEAVY ASS ROWS

I'd say go for the rows first. I like cable, allows me to get a good stretch without putting my wrists in a compromised position or putting extra stress on my low back.

Good thing I suggested SSB deads and not squats then, huh?

Wtf are SSB deads? Never heard of them. I'll look them up.

Yeah, I'll start doing cable rows once a week to see if that helps.

Look at the picture you dumb shit newtrip

If only there was a convenient picture of said exercise somewhere in this thread.