I got kicked from the link whale discord so im going to spoil their shit

I got kicked from the link whale discord so im going to spoil their shit

They have bots on binance that set paywalls, when they go manual they come shill here, their VPNs show mexico, switzerland, japan, germany and australia.

They know it will moon but they incite people to sell in panic and there are 4 big whale groups, those 4 groups alrwady own like 13% using like 5% for minor gains (below 200 satoshis)

Buy link at 9000, they wont let it go lower than that for sure

I will erase this post if you send a good ammount of link, like enough to buy a mediocre 50 dollar steak.

I will then post the twitter accounts from one admin whale who has been shilling a bit too much on reddit and Veeky Forums.

Eat shit you fucking stupid jewish faggot, i dont care about getting into that stupid group again.

stop

If you are foodick leave now or go fuck yourself, you too were warned

Kek

>whale asking for free Linkies

I just cant understand why people are buying. That 10250 wall gets slyly topped up every time a bit gets eaten

dude hes asking for a steak lmao

>Oh look it went up 500 sats in less than a minute

See?

ill play along...what are their pre SIBOS goals?

Having 15% of link, some whales dont care and are just in for the money, they are just shitting out link memes to rise hype and fake stuff

user how do you manage to find these Discords? Would be interested in talking with whales if I can make it

Make sure they're dead before you kick them....

It was a guy shilling link and like 8 guys played along and after it got to 9000 sats everyone got serious, their goal here is building hype and making fake paywalls that they set themselves, did you see the 10500 one?

It was on purpose, one day before sibos there will be a big one at 107500 or 11000 but it will be just to build hype, set buy orders numbers like that, we could reach 10750 today if they dare to do it but just dont sell, i will now give info about the bigger whales you have one hour to send the "donation"

Reaching 10750 today seems easily attainable. I would expect much greater gains before SIBOS

>10750

What fucking currency are you speaking in, faggot?

Link ATM is

> $0.45
> 0.0015 ETH

What other fuckin currency should we gauge Link with, rupees?

10750 satoshis you fucking brainlet

SAts you complete and utter fucking pleb

How about sats you retard.

uh Sats which is what everyone uses to determine value in crypto you retard

Sats my beautiful smart boy :^)

It's not like anything else matters, eth/link is a bunch of poo in loos trying to get rich

You faggots are completely deluded.

"The price is 0.0015 ETH"

"The price is 10750 satoshi"

LMFAO. Can you make it even more unreadable??!?

>being this new

fuck you're dumb, crypto isn't for you dude, go back to mowing lawns

gtfo

I will survive.

We know.
The smart people here have avoided and will continue to avoid this coin until after SIBOS and when the price falls and the manipulation stops.

How much is that in Stratis?

ya great you bought $500 worth of LINK, set for life

kid doesnt even know what sats are and he's buying LINK, this is great

Fuck I would be nervous about all these retards getting into LINK if it weren't pure gold. Still a little worrying

>$500 worth

$4K

kek for real

not a retard, trolling you fucking nervous idiots.

>Doesn't know what satoshi is
>Tries to brag with fucking 10k link
>Is it possible to be a bigger loser than this?

he wasnt wrong

>GUYS I WAS JUST TROLLING, IM ACTUALLY NOT RETARDED IT WAS JUST A TROLL GUYS, IM ACTUALLY REALLY SMART

Holy fucking shit, whats wrong with you?

This is bullshit. OP, get the printscreen if you want us to believe this tripe. These sell walls are a joke. The most I see is 100k LINK sell wall..lol these aren't whales. Whales have at least 1m and if you look at their wallets on etherscan.io most of it hasn't moved. I know 6 of these 1m+ "whales" and there isn't a conspiracy to drop the price to accumulate more LINK. There seems to some morons trying to do this but as SIBOS date comes closer this will become hard to manage. Whatever the case, the smartest thing to do is accumulate and hold. These guys that put up pretend sell walls are going to get chewed out and get left behind.

Now they put me back into the discord and a whale is kicking and shitting himself trying to dip the price on binance, he lost 100 dollars in a minute

>Holy fucking shit, whats wrong with you?

Commes the fuck down. Are you nervous about your Linky stash? Chill.

Lol just hit 10750 sats. How dare those whales

Yeah he's full of shit

Now a whale killed the 10750 sell wall

They own millions yes but just because you own a million link you are not going to set a 1m sell wall for fun

wtf is a fucking paywall you fucking faggot?
there are either buywalls or sellwalls

Sell i meant lol, i have paypal in my head 24/7 for some reason

Sorry

how about u screenshot discord messages u bullshitter

Have you not seen the charts?

They are all idiots using real-ish names and im trying to make them pay me to not post their names fuck off

yea yea keep the charade going
post discord and black out names or you're full of shit

The dream is over.

Quick sell sell sell
weak weak weak

this is great and all but this is view and like manipulation, not actual price manipulation you faggot.

>Post discord and blackout names
>"Imblying u didnt made that up with gimp XD"

They are lowering it, they are inciting fear, notice how some 25000 link sell walls dissapeared after it reached 500

Panicking idiots

You can't see the "link"?
>get it?

Is that one of the groups with anime chan.

Anime Chan isn't like that, watch your fucking tongue.